Bounty0x Criticism & Comments

Okay, let's FUD this here and why. I know Veeky Forums is shilling it right now and it might be pump and dump, but I read upon it and I don't see how this isn't a great idea.

Here's my thinking why this will blast off, please feel free to FUD on me:

>Working Product
>Good community of 3k people almost already
>Good Team, Responsice Telegram Manager
>Low Market Cap
>Binance Listing In Progress

However, the most important thing is the supreme idea of this:

People put up a certain amount of bounty (money), for tasks to be done.

Let's say a company is struggling with some task to be done and doesn't know what to do. They can now simply put out a bounty of let's say 10ETH, for their problem to be solved by a random person that will get their shit done.

>There's already been 100.000$ Bounty listed for someone ti find EtherDelta Hacker. Yes, you've read this right. 100k$ BOUNTY FOR ED HACKER and this shit has just begun shilling.

This is great from companies stand point of view, since they can get their problems solved for incredibly low amount of money and don't need to spend money on hiring professionals + it's great for random people that maybe don't have a job or w/e, but are skilled in their craft.

I don't really see how this wouldn't work in cryptoworld, where there are still insane amount of programming/marketing/general problem solving stuff to be done.

I mean, I thought it was pajeet pump and dump, but it's basically the same shit as it was with RaiBlocks, EMC2, ICX, TRX,.. Veeky Forums will FUD it for a week, then reddit will jump in and suddenly this will be a 2$ coin and all Veeky Forums will start to FOMO in.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/D5rhNT
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7mer0o/bounty0x_bnty_hidden_gem_of_crypto_helping_the/
pastebin.com/Zs72VWMJ
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7meyul/bounty0x_bnty_hidden_gem_of_crypto_helping_the/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please enlighten me on why I shouldn't buy this right now. I would really appreciate it, because if I see 2 weeks from now this at 2$ price and Binance listing incoming, I'm going to fucking neck myself.

For now, problems are:
>liquidity
>not on bittrex/binance
>I'ts going to dump today from the initial 3x pump from 350sat probably or maybe not
>somewhat shitty 'sherrif' marketing

Everything you said sounds right. I finally pulled the trigger on this one.

FLAG THE JEETS

>8x ico, 2.5x on kucoin already

Amazing that it creates an ecoystem for part-timers, and you can post profiles to get work.

But how do they ensure the work done is satisfactory and then you get paid? Is it possible to post bounties for things in meat space?

third-party representative sample judges whether bounty is met.

Please this 8x ICO meme and so on has been debunked so many times already, by things such as ICX, HST, TRX and probably hundreds of more projects that's it's not even funny FUD anymore.

I'm not saying that it won't drop for next day or two, given the initial moon, but the idea still remains and practically nobody has jumped in yet.

I don't know if you people realize 1 week is nothing in low market cap coins.

Veeky Forums is obsessed with things that moon over night, but if you give it a room of 2 weeks or 1 month, you can still easily 10x on this.

Almost nobody jumped into this and it's barely on two exchanges lol.

As said, I do expect a price drop, but it's gonna refuel and moon in next few days if you ask me.

Please take your 8x ICO meme somewhere else, it's old and proven to not be correct representation of price.

And they get tokens for doing so?

FLUSH THE POO! DOWN THE LOO! FLUSH THE POO! DOWN THE LOO! FLUSH THE POO! DOWN THE LOO! FLUSH THE POO! DOWN THE LOO! FLUSH THE POO! DOWN THE LOO! FLUSH THE POO! DOWN THE LOO! FLUSH THE POO! DOWN THE LOO! FLUSH THE POO! DOWN THE LOO! FLUSH THE POO! DOWN THE LOO! FLUSH THE POO! DOWN THE LOO! FLUSH THE POO! DOWN THE LOO! FLUSH THE POO! DOWN THE LOO! FLUSH THE POO! DOWN THE LOO! FLUSH THE POO! DOWN THE LOO! FLUSH THE POO! DOWN THE LOO! FLUSH THE POO! DOWN THE LOO! FLUSH THE POO! DOWN THE LOO! FLUSH THE POO! DOWN THE LOO! FLUSH THE POO! DOWN THE LOO! FLUSH THE POO! DOWN THE LOO! FLUSH THE POO! DOWN THE LOO!

>nobody jumped on this
>reddit and Veeky Forums are both infested with b0x shills, there was a 400post thread earlier
>people were shilling it for 2 weeks before it went on kucoin

hmm

how about this one: not officially endorsed by district0x in any way, and not an actual district

Not to mention this was listed on CMC only YESTERDAY.

Nice argument there buddy. I made this thread to criticize the idea here, yet you come here yelling shit like a 8 year old kid.

>nice discussion
>accuse everyone of being hindu

You are the pajeet user

FUCK OFF YOU NASTY ASS INDIAN, FUCK YOU PAJEET. DISGUSTING PEOPLE DISGUSTING COUNTRY. FLUSH THE POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I've been on /buz/ quite a lot for the past 2 weeks and didn't saw almost any thread made about BNTY.

The only thing I witnessed was people commenting to buy BNTY in portfolio threads, but that's about it.

I'm from Europe you retard. The question still remains, how about you give me a legitimate reason for why this is a bad idea/project?

You have none, other than 'gtfo pajeet'.

>not officially endorsed by district0x in any way, and not an actual district
>0x in name

literally a meme

Kek, the fud begins. Total lie about it being shilled here much before today. Only thing I saw was an user shilling it the day it hit ED, and thank you user for doing so, if you're out there still.

Other than that, they already have Alpha mode done and it's just starting to get recognition.

I'd say it was a meme, if nothing was done yet. However, it's already a working product and companies and jumping into this. Everything is ready to start rolling up from here on.

relax... just join the PnD discord for real info... discord.gg/D5rhNT

Fuck of you retard with Discord PnD, go shill and chase your PnD somewhere else, I don't care about your retarded group.

It's incredible how blind Veeky Forums is yet again and FUD on something great again.

I can give you a list of things Veeky Forums FUDed and turned out to be great:

EMC2
RaiBlocks
XVG
SiaCoin
ICX
ENG
TRX
ADA
HST

Can you stop shilling brainlets into things like these?

Peop try to accumulate

I'm not shilling, I made this thread so people would convince me into not buying this. I'm not looking to buy this and sell the next day. I'm thinking of holding this for at least a month.

Yet, nobody really gave me a smart FUD that
would make me think otherwise.

That's why I made this thread, to see if this is the real deal or not. For now it seems good.

Just buy it user, the marketcap is peanuts. Once it gets more recognition it will rise just because of volume

I know, volume is insane and someone must of accumolated a lot already.

It's still incredibly low market cap given the potential of this.

typical Veeky Forums

bunch of retards....

>binance listing
Proof?

Stay poor retards
If you bought it when it was added to kucoin you'd be 2.5x by now

why are you attempting to have legitimate discussion on Veeky Forums? everyone here is just looking for money and doesn't understand anything but quick PnD's

go to the telegraph group,
devs are talking about it, start of january

Actually to be a judge or "representative" you have to HOLD tokens.

Being a judge is like staking. I think,if you vote in-line with the majority you get a small reward in tokens as a fee. If you vote against the majority you loss a portion of,your stake.

So the winning strategy is just stay truthful and youl'l make money just by judging bounties all day and holding a lot of the tokens.

If it gets big this could be peoples full time job.

This has already gone up over 100% since 20:00 27/12. Pumpers now dumping... good luck, bagholders. Not even FUDing because it looks like a cool project, but this was an obvious pump.

I don't know, sometimes you actually can have a good discussion here without everybody calling you a pajeet for trying to have a legitimate discussion.

Check their Telegram.

>Lead dev said he met with director of marketing for Binance a couple of weeks ago
>BNTY sent in a formal application to be part of Binance community voting system for new listings in January
>Asked community to contact Binance through Twitter/Telegram to show support for BNTY

Not too explosive, but looks far better than most other coins people say "will probably get listed on Binance soon".

Well yes, of course it's gonna correct after 250% gain in 12 hours, but after the correction.. this is gonna refuel given the insane volume it is having and accumolation.

I mean, connect the dots. It just came out and is starting to roll, this is as fresh as it gets. I don't care about where this is, but I care about potential of this. And potential is insane.

Fuck me if this isn't atleast 50c within a week or so.

Just placed 0,1 ETH because of being a poorfag, will i make 1 ETH?

fuck off pajeet

Can't believe we are getting past the Veeky Forums FUD and having a gentlemen conversation here.

It's nice to see so many people only realizing how great this project is looking right now already and given the low Market Cap.

It's a very ambitious project and has everything done already. This is the point where people/projects will start to use their platform and money will pour in.

I'm quite stoked about to get into this, bought 5 minutes ago. I really don't see how this isn't going to be big in near future with everything that has been already done.

WE IN IT FOR THE HODL

>P&D on Kucoin
>On a coin that has its first day
>Where one 3 BTC sell-order wipes out the whole orderbook

It's just the weak ICO fags dumping their bags at the first sign of a dip. This shit will continue to climb after this.

very very possible.

this coin has 500m supply, it can reach above the 2$ easily.

ITS CRASHING SELL SELL SELL

You think this is a top 30 coin?

You understand what a correction means right? It had 250% gain, ofc it's gonna dip, correct and refuel for new move, given the volume.

That's why you never make money, you can't hold for more than a day and sell/buy every move something has.

Circulating supply is only 115M.

First bounty is already out. $100k for ED hacker.

with time it could be,

this is an unique idea on market and it is solving 2 big things,

-trusting issues in crypto,
-and promoting problem solving with rewards

yes, total is 500m

Well guys, I think it's pretty obvious this is a great project.

See you in two weeks, don't really care about current pumps/dumps. It's insanely undervalued and has everything done already + working product and alpha coming out soon.

Pretty sure we will all be laughing one week from now when FOMO people jump in.

This thread has absolutely convinced me this is going to be great in week or two.

Good luck and happy new year.

Peace, OP, thanks for a nice thread on bounty.

WHY IS IT FUCKING DROPPING, IT'S NOW BELOW THE POINT I BOUGHT IT FOR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

This guy gets it

it'll come back up

Just bought 34k worth, let's ride this out.

please do, I lost 100% of my gains on the 22nd and has been desperate in finding a short term 2x

up we go again

that $100k ED hacker bounty is getting this a lot of good exposure, props to Bounty0x on the marketing savvy if they saw the guy grumbling and reached out

market cap is so low that it doesn't really matter where you buy in.

This is the first low market cap coin I've seen in a while where I think there is actually potential. I'll check back in a few weeks.

Thanks OP

Nice just bought 4k

we are going up again

why use bounty0x when i could just use freelancer/airtasker, or do bounties for specific cryptocurrencies or people over twitter, etc?

what specific advantages will bounty0x have that other websites/services do not?

just because something uses the blockchain doesn't mean it should exists.

i'm looking for legit answers btw, i'm wanting a reason to invest so give it to me

At this point it doesn’t even matter if it is needed. If it has a good team, website,whitepaper, and working product then it is worth at least 100M. That is how things are in crypto right now. Just take your 10x and sell it within a year when everyone realizes it isn’t necessary to have a separate token.

Why are bounties important? Bounties are super effective and low marketing strategies. Startups that are issuing a token can end up not having the liquidity yet to pay and spend thousands of dollars on huge marketing campaigns. That might be making videos, writting interviews, spreading the word in general..
Second big benefit, is not just for bussines, but whole crypto in general is that Bounties just help better Software in general. This is something critical in current crypto space, where we see these hacks and general phising/scamming.

not asking why bounties are important, but why bounty0x needs to exist.

to make us a quick 10x next year so we can invest in the next low cap shitcoin

Where can it be bought?

kucoin

yeah no shit but i'm looking for the next 500x, 10x is for little rat fuck pajeets

funfair

Lol poorfag detected. I put in 10k and I’ll be happy to make 90k+ in two months. Enjoy chasing the next big project because that is way more difficult than picking small mcap coins with good potential. Remember that 10x10x5 = 500, just find 3 undervalued projects and go all in

are you joking? a x10 is fucking great

Just woke up, bought 250k after the initial shill yesterday.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7mer0o/bounty0x_bnty_hidden_gem_of_crypto_helping_the/

yeah ok you're right i'll buy $500 worth

It's simple. It's a good project, but I'd wait for a slight more dip before buying. Reduce the risk of getting burnt.

Then, once this initial hype pump is over, buy and hold for Binance listing. Similar to how buying Wabi when it first got listed on Binance at 8x is a bad idea, but buying Wabi two days later was a very good idea.

Or, just fomo and you will probably make lots of gains anyway, but that's not the best way of trading and will make you lose money over time.

price dumped / might dump a bit cause the plebbit ICO holders have the weakest hands. seriously, saw quite a few comments from those that dumped/will dump.

When is they time to buy? Going in with 0,5 ETH

I'm hoping for a dip to 0.00014ETH to buy 1k BNTYs

Pray for me boys

I'm with you in prayer brother. I'm getting that 10x gain

Or else I'll meet you in Valhala!!!

Can we just IP ban all Indians please

good team . lol the CEO is 16 and his dad is listed as an advisor. fucking kill me

Nice FUD boomer

jesus fucking christ you're right

That's CMO not CEO + why would that matter? They have working product and are actually producing something good.

lol don't listen to FUDsters

Damn Angelo Adam got his law degree and worked at a hedge fund all before the age of 16? Incredible.

sell now

Marketing can be done by an absolute brainlet. There is reason why there are so many women in marketing. Plus his dad is probably doing most of the work and he just gets the benefits of having CMO of a 100M+ mcap coin on his resume.

ok so it isn't too bad that the team is 16? ok i will invest $500 thank you

Buy on Kucoin here:

pastebin.com/Zs72VWMJ

You'll get 1 free KCS for registering with my link ;)

Yes. You see that the price is dumping along the way but always recovering very fast. That's those weak-handed faggots dumping.

Could be wrong but i like the look of this coin. Just got $500 worth. One step closer to Lambo land lol

BTC is also starting to fall, this might be the 2nd shoulder.

does that mean it going up or down

Lmao that is some shit tier FUD. The guy who drew the sheriff is 16 and the son of one of the advisors. The CEO is an attorney who worked at a hedge fund. The team is ligit.

A BTC crash would cause the price of BNTY to crash as well.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7meyul/bounty0x_bnty_hidden_gem_of_crypto_helping_the/

And people will still find a way to FUD.

Shh don't tell these shitters about the moonmission I'm still accumulating.

I don't know why but I have a feeling its gonna crash soon

4,5m$ volume

>it's gonna crash soon

are you retarded, this is why you never listen to feelings

why?

I don't know why but I have a feeling I gotta go shit.. Oh wait, wrong call