Who would win?

Who would win?

Emperor, Superman is particularly weak to psychics and the Emperor can simply destroy his soul or manipulate his mind or simply use his mind to cause severe brain damage.

Emperor. If Manchester Black can do damage to Supes, imagine what the Emphra would do.

Which version of Superman?

In a straight fight, Emps, unless Supes somehow gets in the first punch and is at full power from sitting in the Sun for an hour or so

Emperor.

Bullcrap soul powers> bullcrap alien powers

Unless Supes is fully committed to killing Big E and lasers his head off from space, The Emperor takes it.

Superman, after coming up with some ass pull reason.

They'd team up and all of humanity would win.

>They'd team up
>Emperor teaming up with aliens

Superman wants nothing but the best for humanity, Emps only hates xenos that prey on the corpse of old night humanity.

Superman is weak to magic, he has defense against mind attacks in the form of Torquasm-Vo a mental martial art. Having said that I don't think he has any resistance against soul fuckery so emps probably still has this.

>a challanger approaches

He's not weak, he just has no natural resistances.

That fight would start and end with the Emperor shutting down Goku's mind and rendering him a vegetable.

fair point my bad.

>Superman wants nothing but the best for humanity

Disgusting, the Emperor massacred planets for allying with the alien.

The Emperor is allowed to be a hypocrite, user, haven't you been paying attention?

>treats with aliens
>makes his own mutants
>literally an atheist
>believes it's fine for him to know about Chaos but nobody else should find out

It's a major theme of the setting.

>someone who equates to a god before he gets turned into a vegetable
>vs someone who is only ever godlike in a couple runs
emps

Superman is a heroic figure and the Emperor is a tragic figure. Superman wins but feels bad about it.

>It's a major theme of daddy issues writing
FIFY

Superman.

Either of them could kill the other in a single attack, but Superman is orders of magnitude faster, so he wins. Assuming both are fighting to win from the outset.

That too.

>flys into Big E's kine shield
>dies

Heh, serves you right, Kakarotto, now let a realy Saiyan handle this, try to make me a vegetable

Ok

What is this Hersey I am reading?

Kryptonians are future humans.

What would the Emps power level be?

Yes

If a big ass wall, has one section that is a bit shitty and crumbling but is still more impressive then 99.9% of all other walls, that is still that walls "Weak point"

E.

That's what an alien would say! TRUST NOT THE XENOS!.

Sure, but it's a common misconception that Superman is "weak" to magic, when it doesn't actually affect him more strongly than anyone else.

Most likely the Emperor.
Dude has ungodly powerful psychic capacity.
Supes doesn't have nearly enough psychic defences to hold his own against that level of control.

I'm not versed on 30k lore, but how could the Emperor possibly win if he couldn't beat Horus 1v1?

If I understand 40k lore correctly, right now Emperor is a desiccated corpse and it takes all his effort to keep a beacon lit.

I just don't see Superman losing this, Emperor at his prime might get a few hits in, but Superman would come back and end him just like he did Black.

Supes tends to be weak against people with magic powers but he'll find a way regardless since he's obviously the hero in this fight.

Emps could and did beat Horus the moment he decided to.

Th emperor once fried an entire planets worth of orks with his mind.

When they say he's a god, he's a god

Under 9000.

Can't wait till they retcon this.

In the new fluff, Big E views all his primarchs as tools, the hesitation born out of love wouldn't make sense.

holy shit

Don't you have a Star Wars character arc to be ruining Goulding?

What if... what if he actually loves his sons but is the most socially awkward person in the world.

He's a good leader but not good at this whole love thing

>Named vegeta
>turned into a vegetable
>made more powerful by becoming what he truly is?

dunno both of then have pretty ridiculous reaction times but Emps also has precognition.

I support this autism Emperor head canon.

>explaining the joke

Easy retcon, Emperor is fighting the 4 Gods as Horus destroys his body. The moment he realizes he wont win because Horus dealt too much damage he gathers his power to blast Horus' soul, the gods back off unwilling to take that hit and knowing they already won, and chaos being contradicting they lash out in their defeat and destroy Caliban as their other vessel is defeated.

>implying there was a joke at all

Going from Horus to... Luther? Thats a bit of a strech m8

Emps holds back because he does in fact love his sons except for Magnus because hes a huge disappointment and a nerd, Valdor busts in get fucked by Horus. This is what causes Big E to lose his shit and wipe Horus from every plane of existence.

Lionfags need an excuse to explain their shit Primarch losing to a human

Superman is weak against psychic bullshit. It's not even a question.

Magnus was one of his favourite sons actually. This is because Magnus stayed in contact with him through the warp after the scattering.

Assuming a fight to the death, Superman.

He either nukes the Emperor with planet-destroying eye lasers from orbit, or he simply flies through Big E at such speed that the Emprah of Mankind wouldn't even perceive his presence before explosively evaporating.

I don't see why people keep propping the Emperor up here as the OG superpowered character that can beat anyone. His feats are relatively low tier.

They've already retconned it.

Emps no longer cares about his sons. He just lost plain and simple to Horus. Granted, Horus has the Big 4 in his corner.

Stop getting your lore from 1d4chan.

The new novels make it very clear that he sees the Primarchs as tools. There's no reason for him to hold back on Horus anymore.

Whether we like it or not, this is how shit is now.

If Superman isn't resistant to someone who can literally use magic to remove people from existence and obliterate fortifications, then Superman is pretty weak to the Emperor.

Superman is always as strong as he needs to be to make the conflict interesting.

In the end he kicks the shit out of the emperor after trying to get him to accept the more righteous or innocent Xeno's as friends.

Empie gets put back on his throne as a drooling, lobotomized, retard and Supes begins converting the setting into a DC ripoff.

No the people around the Emperor make it clear that they think the Emperor sees them as tools. You dont get the Emperor's perspective you get a Custode's(who are shown to be basically autistic in the non-meme fashion) that the Emps was setting up to use, and you get the perspective of a Magos that fills in the blanks in the most Magos way possible.

So I can tell you didnt read the novels you just got second hand stories from Veeky Forums if it wasnt from 1d4chan.

GW cannot afford to pay DC enough for the rights to write and publish a DC-Warhammer crossover.

DC could probably buy GW outright.

DC would design and write the only story worth publishing, so Supes would win. But GW would get to produce a line of token DC miniatures for 40k, with stupid fucking rules and stats.

Superman's beaten people far more capable than that before. Big E is small time compared to Myx.

myx is also an idiot.

Big E is kind of an idiot.

I unno. Pretty big tho.

See? Superman could win this.

>Big E is kind of an idiot.
That sounds like fucking heresy m8.

Um then explain why he was willing to forgive all his sons except Lorgar and Magnus up until the end

Because he's petty.

You got a source for that headcanon?

Magnus was supposed to be brought to Terra. That was the Emperors direct orders.

Malcador and E discuss it later and he says so you nob.

>let's not tell people about chaos that's a sure fire way to make sure nobody falls to chaos

>let's not tell my sons about their purpose, that sounds safe

>lets punish lorgar for the one thing his childhood taught him to do

>let's not listen to eldrad about chaos

Considering the book was billed as an look into what makes the Emperor tick as a person?

The message comes across pretty loud and clear.

So no source then?

>petty

I dont think you know what that word means

>Superman is in-character

Emps obliterates him.

>Supes is out of character in killmode

Nuclear laser from solar orbit annihilates Emps and most of the surrounding city, at best. At worst, hole is blown through Terra and the planet crumbles.

Alternately, Emps is choked out by a big Ork but Supes saves his life and becomes his favoured son then falls to Chaos and kills Sanguinius

>The message comes across pretty loud and clear.
Yeah it does. Noone knows what the Emperor is like because each character sees him in a different way because of their biases. Dont know how you missed it honestly.

Vengeful Spirit and in one of the shorts about Malcador and the knights errant cant remember which one

The Chaos thing was a well-intentioned but poorly implemented plan. Basically the Chaos Gods can't operate without worshipers, so if he successfully made everyone an atheist their powers would weaken.

Obviously new fluff has changed things with respect to their source of power, but it could have worked in an ideal situation when that lore was true.

Conspiracy theory: Superman is Malcador and the Emperor bases the Space Marines on Kryptonian DNA.

However the knowledge of chaos would make people really hard to corrupt.

Source:the interex

Emp's is a fucking retard spending the rest of his pointless life rotting away in a glorified hospice.

Just because a plan could conceivably have worked doesn't necessarily mean it wasn't stupid to rely on it.

Then wouldnt the Salamanders be über stronk from all the radiation?

You seem to be confusing The Echlisiarchy with the actual Emperor. The current Imperium under the named of the Emperor is actually the exact opposite of everything he worked for.

>Vengeful Spirit
I've got that right here. Where does it say this

They are, aren't they?

Though IIRC Kryptonians are strengthened by the kind of radiation that comes from a standard Sun-type yellow star.

Did you actually read it? Want me to pack your lunch for you too user? I trust you can wipe your own ass.

>Incorrect statement
>Hey can you prove that?
>WANT ME TO PACK YOUr LUNCH!!1!

Yes, they're weakened by radiation from Green Kryptonite, which I doubt the Salamanders would have encountered.

Who's a carrot? I'm Goku

Which Superman is that? Post-Crisis? New-52? I forgot.

Is there a even character that’s close to being as perfect as Cell? Let alone be him. And I'm not talking about Perfect Cell. I'm not talking about Super Perfect either. Hell, I'm not even talking about SSGSS Golden Cell. I’m also not talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus & Whis' DNA. I'm definitely NOT Talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa & Vados' DNA after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor. I'm talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with an infinite number of SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs, wished himself immortal with the Super Dragon Balls & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa, Vados, Zeno, Madara Uchiha & Ultimate Kars' DNA to obtain Requiem versions of every Stand (including but not limited to Gold Experience Requiem, Made in Heaven Requiem, The World Over Heaven Requiem & D4C Requiem) after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor as he pilots Elder Demonbane with Cosmic Armor, Power Cosmic, and Omega effect, the Anti-Life Equation also flowing through his veins, while he does 101 Push-ups, 101 Sit-ups, 101 Squats, 11 km run per day for over 4 months inside the sun after ingesting Kryptonian DNA (to somehow obtain infinite power from a finite source) after consuming Popeye's Spinach while riding the writer's cock to battle.

Depends on how hard their respective writers are jerking them off.