Why are you so into big girls, Veeky Forums?

Why are you so into big girls, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/925709/b7bc68aefc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More to love.

Also I wish I could post that one Oglaf comic where the woman says she's a sub but explains it just means she's lazy.

they make bigger messes in their panties

You can get rough with them and not hurt them. Maybe you got a really big dick and small girls can't handle your girth.

Mostly so I don't have to protect her because I am spindly and of lesser constitution.
Also tall/big girls probably aren't gonna even bother with the "demure" schtick.
Also also
>tumblrnose

minmaxing to get rid of -4 STR

MORE TO BULLY

I'm not, I'm into petite girls.

It sucks, because I know some qts who are taller than I am, but I'm just not into it

>Why are you so into big girls
because they've got secondary sexual characteristics that are larger than average

Its pic related's fault. Damn that show had a lot of fap material for a 10 year old

What if they're packing heat?

Nigger no, stop before you hurt yourself

Veeky Forums's got special fetishes, but roughly speaking size is correlated with developmental/nutritional health.

As for the special fetishes, of course a bunch of goddamned nerds are going to want a girl who can punch goblins better. More generally, size is correlated to strength which has an obvious presumed fitness advantage.

More mainstream, *aggressive* girls are exceedingly popular because they take the onus off of you. Romance shit for girls tends to feature a lot of really aggressively interested men, because it implies high attractiveness and precludes the need for effort on the part of the obvious self insert. Haremshit, which is arguably the closest equivalent for boys, follows a similar pattern of surrounding a bland doofus in attractive women who have to live and work with him while three stooging each other out of getting his dick.

The point of all this, of course, is that it can be easier to justify a larger girl taking the lead, possibly forcefully.

Because all i want to do
Is see you turn into
A giant woman
A GIANT WOMAAAAN!

I suppose that would make them even more useful as living siege engines.

for a second there I thought I accidentally opened /aco/ not Veeky Forums.

this

I'm not. Why is everyone on Veeky Forums such a pathetic beta male with mommy issues? This is why you faggots get so triggered by -4 Strength, because it's true, but you don't want it to be because you want a woman stronger than you (i.e. dominant in your relationship because you left your balls in the womb and are a huge fucking pussy. Muscle girls never exist, never have existed, and never will exist as Veeky Forums wants them to. The fact that you wank over that shit, proves you are not a real man, and you need to be put in the gas chamber. Seriously, if every single beta male into femdom, mommy gf, musclegirl and other /r9k/ shit was put in a room and zyklon B was pumped in there the world would be a better place. You worthless cocksuckers are genuine shit. You shouldn't even be allowed to draw breath, let alone speak. You are a disgusting parody of God's creation, man. You probably will laugh and tip your fedora at that thus proving your lack of masculinity even further. Oh and please respond with how you're such a real man because you have a beard and stepped up to the plate to finish another man's meal (i.e. marrying a single mother) you worthless cuckold. Or you're masturbating in your lonely apartment over a woman who could take charge of your life, cause you're too much of a pussy to do it yourself. You know what you should do? Go to the dollar store and get a gallon of bleach, which you then chug while shooting yourself in the head with a .357. You fucking waste of flesh. You don't even deserve to be called human.

So old Veeky Forums.

Their delicious armour plating

Hey man, cool it with the anti-semitism.

>Be with girl for 3 years
>Unbearably passive
>Not in a cute way
>Now have urge to find more dominate women so I can avoid being in a relationship that feels like purgatory

Orcs are gross though.

Never got how apparently:

liking bigger, muscled women = cuck beta faggot

Wow user you seem tense. Have a giant lady to help you calm down.

Most women I've been in a relationship with were smaller than me and really passive. I crave what I can't get I guess

>thicc
>furry
>giantess
>/k/
I don't even know where to begin.

But subs are fantastic!

t. dom

I wish there was a non-furry version of the picture then it'd be 100% okay in my book.

Did you mean /d/?

Because it feels amazing to dominate them.

I think Veeky Forums likes shortstacks too.

>having a woman who could easily overpower you turn to putty in your hands through her all-consuming addiction to your cock

not when you're a sub, but every uni girl these days seems to be a sub with a daddy kink, so im outta luck

Shortstacks, big girls, both are fine as long as they both got muscle and call me daddy.

Nigga you've got the opposite of my problem. I can't find anyone who enjoys a daddy kink, and it's awful.

I could see this being the comedy event of the summer.

I'd watch that movie. He lives in a world devoid of dominatrixes, while I live in a world devoid of subs. When our places are swapped we find out that maybe the thing we were looking for was what we had all along.

Coming this summer, A Tale of Two Cities.

Because Large Sub / Small Dom is the best.

Starring Rob Schneider

What we were looking for all along was each other user.

B-baka!

Makes me hard just thinking about it.

Cute.

Mommy issues, an oral fetish combined with sucking big boobs, elven ears for exotic and brown skin because I like them tanned.

exhentai.org/g/925709/b7bc68aefc/

>Giant gf completely loses her mind because her one weakness is tiny hands in sensitive places, ends up quivering and whimpering

Because when you're the type of incel who unironically says stuff like "cuck" and "beta" the only kind of sexual politics you understand is male = dominant, female = submissive.

It's fun to dom big girls. You can slap, punch, hit, and choke them all day. Last time I had a scene with a smaller woman I gave her a concussion.

I just need someone to take care of me

Sounds about right

What emotion is his face trying to convey?

I want someone to throw me around but I also want peepee in vagoo

This better be a fuckin' copypasta.

Fearousal

It's conveying asdfgksa

Flustered uncertainty, not knowing what to do since this woman is a statuesque amazon who would never notice a skinny twink like him

I will be when you copy and paste it.

I mean, when the alternative is little girls...

Most of Veeky Forums would bend over backwards for any female that would dispense real affection upon them, tall or short, strong or weak, human or shoggoth.

especially if they're all 6 at once

Scaroused.

>if you like small girls that means you're a sick pedo
>if you like small girls that means that you are a misogynist that likes weak women to dominate
>if you like girls your size that means you are picky and have unrealistic standards
>if you like big girls that means you are a betacuck that can't take care of himself
>if you like big girls that means you are a manchild that parasites off women
>if you like big girls that means you are a shitlord that only wants people with tall privilege
>if you aren't picky with women that must mean you are a desperate cuck
>if you have any preferences with women then you need to check your fucking privilege

Why must /pol/ and SJWs force us to suffer, Veeky Forums?

I'm not though.
I fantasize about being a huge bearmode strong dude with a petite tomboy gf.

Professional victims will always find ways to make everyone else's lives worse. It's the only thing that makes them feel better.

Truly, two sides of the same coin.

Because they hate us. SJWs don't want just to see us change to their liking, they want everyone they don't like suffer while changing and show their eternal contempt, masked to look like better people's patronizing, to our faces in our nightmarish existence.

Thus I refuse to change and show my contempt back to them, raw and unfiltered.

Ignore them all and romance whoever you want.

If you're in a relationship with someone, you don't have to care about /pol/ or SJWs' assertions, because you're in a relationship and thus have moral superiority over all of those single losers who couldn't get laid if their lives depended on it.

By the time they care, you're in a position to not care what they think.

You only suffer as long as you believe that their argument has any credibility in reference to you. Once you free yourself of the idea that other people's opinions matter on what you like and dislike, you remove any social power they have over you. Just be sure to avoid anything actually illegal; opinions do not trump the law.

>Why are you so into big guys, /tv/?

It is afraid because it knows it is a substandard male and the average woman could beat its ass, let along one who has put effort into physical strength (Something it has never done)

youdon'tevenneedotherboards.jpg

Saved

you forgot a ")" at the end

>/k/
>not wanting to fuck deer

ORA-00907/10 learn to manage your parentheses faggot

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm a big guy. I feel ridiculous if she doesn't at least come up to my chin, and I prefer girls who hit my nose. That means I like em at least 6 feet, preferably a bit bigger.

Furthermore I'm secure in my masculinity, so even if it was a girl who was taller than me I don't think i'd mind it. I just don't like short women. Doesn't appeal to me to have to bend down or pick em up every time to kiss em.

i thought that too for a second, and was windering why the screen was blue
I miss those days, but its for the best really.

I swear that's where I picked up mind control.

'sup ma melanin enriched male sibling?

best movie of the year all years

>talking about beta cucks
>jew makes it all about him
Typical.

user, nobody has worth and all life is doomed. Putting people down for their fetishes isn't going to make you feel better, never mind saving you when the cold, endless void comes to consume all that exists.

Not sure. Just am.

Anybody here do anything kinky with their girlfriends? Mine keeps pressuring me to be more open with weird sex shit and I have no clue how to incorporate something like this. For reference we're almost exactly the same height.

Nope. I typed I put all . Why do you lazy fucks assume every post longer than 5 words is a pasta?

What kind of weird sex shit are we talking here?

Im not sure what she's expecting, but as per the thread Im into, lets say, taller women.

Not much. I still kinda feel guilty, but I like what I like. Right now, it's about learning to live with it and not doing anything stupid with it.

I could a shoot a woman who attacks me with my ruger. Self defense isn't the issue. Not to mention 90% of men are stronger than 90% of women. A woman is objectively inferior to a man in combat 99% of the time even if knives or find are used. Fat unfit shits rape women all the time because even without exercise they are STILL STRONGER. women can't even be in the military without feminazis forcing them to lower the requirements. The only ""female"" soldiers that function are trannies. Because they are actually men. And 50% of them commit suicide anyway so they are pretty useless.

This
Its a lot more satisfying to get them so writhe on your cock.
That and I'm a fairly beefy dude, its fun to throw them around

Because I like playing with little men

Because I want to be dominated, and a larger woman would be able to be more forceful in certain types of play.

I'm 6'5" and in-shape. I just want a grill who is to-scale with me. That usually has them being tall for a girl.

When I find a woman taller than me I want to breed her and make babies with her. Imagine the result. Great big monsters that will conquer the world

My advice? Make it reciprocal. No reason not to explore and let her express her sexuality, just talk with her about it and see about trying some of your fetishes as well. Good communication is key to a healthy sex life in my experience. Worst thing people can do is just clam up and be awkward about it. Talk it out.

That being said, it's also important to discuss your limits. There is shit you just won't want to do. There will be shit she just won't want to do top, and that's fine. As long as both parties understand and can respect each others boundaries. But again, in order to do that you need to communicate.

Also, if she does something you like during sex, let her know that you liked it, and tell her to do likewise. Different people derive pleasure differently, and it's important to find what gives your partner pleasure. If all you do is insert tab A into slot B you are both going to get tired of it quickly. Explore, look for erogenous zones, try new things. Keeps things fresh and improving. A static sex life is a boring sex life.