Oh hey what's up faggots?

Xenos this year. Discuss.

>no crons

Yawn. I'll be in my tomb, wake me if we get some INTERESTING news.

Thats great for xenos lovers. But I'll be really hyped the day we have emperor's children codex and make over ala death guards.

>NPC races before Thousand Sons
Lol Fagnus cucked again.

I want eldar corsair princes back :(

Eldar had better at least get one of the Aspects in plastic to go with this. And maybe some kind of Ynnari kit that include Kabalite and Guardian parts to mix together into Generic Eldar.

Greatcoat Guard is the dream; I know it won't happen because IG will be a no model release, but c'mon GW, time those Newcromunda Delaques to go with and do an upgrade sprue of us ushankas.

But Crons are the least interesting faction.

New Lictors would be sick, GW has new genestealer models but I dont think they will release them.

>GW has new genestealer models but I dont think they will release them.

Why wouldn't they?

It'll never happen. Screencap this post.

>Codex Craftworlds
Better start stocking up on Fire Prisms and Aspect Warriors

Jokes on you, I already own 5 fire prisms and 3 max units of each aspect!

Where is this from? I'm really hoping for an update for my bugs that keeps them strong in 8th. We got it good with the Index.

Annoyed at lack of tSons. But I also play stormtroopers so I'm still ok.

>November
This is good, hope there's some new Guard goodies with the codex.

Two more codices this year
No Orks/Necrons/Dark Eldar this year

GW will nuke 40k before anyone but space marines ever gets new models.

>No TSons Codex

Makes me sad. But still, i got lot of cool upgrades in Chaos book so it's fine.

>5man Rubric squad with Soulreapper

Awesomeness.

I think November is Necromunda month, so don't expect much.
October seems like Eldar+Nids, might see one of them get something new. Dunno what

Nah bro Eldar will just get more FUCKHUGE centerpiece shit while the backbone of their line rots.
It's literally kept my from starting any Eldar force for almost 10 years now

any new kits will be finishing off killing finecast if both codexs are in the same month I doubt we'll be getting new units.
For nids that'd probably be a Pyrovore/biovore dual kit and a lictor/death leapet "character" blister.

eldar still have their aspect warriors and some characters in finecast, though I doubt we'll get them all at once unless they start combining some aspects into dual kits somehow.

Scorpions and banshees can probably have a dual kit with some simple arm and head swaps, likewise, dragons and avengers are a pretty easy dual kit.

>inb4 WRAITHPRINCES show up, Wraithknights only come up to their fucking knees, they have 18 gorillion heavy twin linked darkstar-sunmoon lances that remove anything on a 1+ at 120"

Throw swooping hawks and warp spiders together, full of dynamic flying positions with only a helmet/backpack difference.

Then give fire dragons/dark reapers a kit and we're set.

>Wraithknights only come up to their fucking knees

Speaking of reaching the knees
>What is Forgeworld

Ah, just as Eldar should be according to lore.

fugg
forgot pic

Still two unannounced ones.

>no orks
I'm out

>orklet tears

>not playing sacred numbers

We must have read different stuff then.

>Guard
I'm hoping for new standard guardsmong models since, y'know, all the cadians are kill.

People have been chimping for plastic greatcoats or DKOK for a decade but tbqh I'd be cool with literally any established IG regiment. Except Catachans. Please not catachans.

Dkok is firmly FW land

So was 30k

>The Hive Fleets are pleased.

I was if IG players will be displeased since they'll probably get nerfed

Harakoni Warhawks, Steel Legion or Necromunda Spiders in plastic please.

I wonder how much Necro plastic they'll release

i'm not sure we will see new kit at all for all the new codex releases

So are Dangles rolled back into Space Marines or are we getting our own codex later?

But why Boss?

Wait nids are still part of 40k? When will they grow some fucking sense and remove them?

>3 max units of shining spears
No mang, you ARE the joke.

no ynnari stuff in the eldar dex. its JUST craftworlds.

You seem to forget the difference in their armour.
Scorps, spiders, dragons and reapers wear heavy aspect armour where banshees, avengers and hawks wear the regular.

Better split kit would be Arachnids, Blasters, and Acrobats duo up while Avengers i dunno... use their existing plastic kit.

own codex later.

never, they're a core part of the setting and very popular.

we already knew that

They also are a way to gather to the LGBTQ playerbase

You're gonna have to explain this one to me.

So are Genestealer Cults gonna get another codex, or are they 1) Gonna get forgotten about entirely as a faction with 3 kits 2) Get a codex with new stuff or 3) Get rolled into the Niddex?

My bet's on 3.

3 does seem like a possibility but I don't know if they want to stretch subfactions that far in a codex.

Tyranids, as the meme says, are usually played by females and cutebois

Recycled covers and zero kits besides whatever triumvirate repacks. Calling it now

Gsc doesn't seem big enough for a separate dex
But gw never cares about that so who knows

you called

yay some nid love, NPC races ftw

Aspects >>>>> Wraithshit

Happy my nids get a book soon, unhappy my ork bro has to wait. :(

yay, nids!

>yfw all the early codices are being released first cause they have no models, next year's codices come with new models

>ctrl+F
>no one else wishing one of them were Tau
I'm happy that Eldar and nids are on there though. I need my xenos love

Tau are big enough that you'll find people wanting them. They aren't as overdue for the book as IG or Nids so naturally they know they won't be as early.
Hopefully soon cause Fire of Cyraxus is waiting on it

You got two editions to be top army and get new plastics, your Tau can stay where they are.

I'm expecting they'll be stuck in the index for a while, last one there to get a codex so GW can milk xenos 2 sales for a couple years.

>that homosexual dude again

Don't cry when Tau get more new plastics kid :^)

a shining spear kit was cheaper than to buy 3 individual jetbikes in the day.

you saved like 15 bucks.

Holy shit, it's much bigger than I thought, and actually looks completely retarded next to more in-scale models.
Like, with the wraithknight you can clearly see they tried to have a sense of scale about the model. It has more vents, more soulstones, more detail on its armour panels and its weapons, and so on, than the wraithguard. The detail all looks to scale, in 28mm a vent is the same density on a big guy or small guy.
But then you have that retarded ass revenant, it has LESS detail than the wraithknight, its limbs and body are more poorly proportioned, it looks like it should be small due to having a baby head and pauldrons, and then weirdly skinny limbs. It literally just looks like a giant scaled-up wraithguard, which is exactly the opposite effect to the one you want to give.
Shit/10 wouldn't buy for 100 euro, never mind the half a grand FW is probably charging for it.

400 Pounds body
50 Pounds per weapon.
£560 Pounds in total round about

no
big robots for everyone
>t. GW

I don't care about being OP. I like it better now because people don't moan (even though I never optimised). I just want more complicated rules and new lore... okay and a plastic kit wouldn't hurt.

Lady Atia rumours (about new tau models)
#believe

Oh yeah, keeping indices relevant

>New Lictors
The resin model is a nice sculpt. The only issue with it is that it's resin. A Lictor/Deathleaper dual kit would be neat.
What I want are Biovores which don't look like a gorilla ork with a big dick on its back.

I hope Necrons are last and we actually get some variety in unit options like in 5th.

>IG in next 3

please bring back platoons, or even just combined infantry squads, that's all I ask. I'm an infantry guy who's been playing my guardsmen for 7 years at this point and I'm going insane having to move around so many goddamn infantry squads individually. Used to be we could blob them up so 9 squads became three 30man units which kept book keeping and shenanigans to a minimum. Now you have to move each squad individually and it's a pain in the ass for the guard player and his opponent. Then they split the officers from their command squads upping unit count even more and yet insist that killpoints per unit is a balanced game mechanic. Makes movement take longer, deployment take longer, shooting phase is longer, and it lets us hideously abuse command points. Bringing back platoons would fix so much shit people are bitching about on both sides. Even tons down conscripts since you have to buy a bunch of other stuff to unlock them which tones down spam.

It doesn't help I was picking up a platoon of each regiment so my opponents could tell my units apart more easily, only to be told "lol platoons don't exist anymore, oh yeah now there are rules for each regiment after we intentionally snubbed you fuckos on that for like a goddamn decade."

I'm mad but here's hoping GW proves me wrong

The dick makes it better

>8th edition codexes

Boring as shit copy/pastes of the indexes with some boring as shit faction bonuses added in so far.

Compare CSM 8th edition to the Traitor Legions book released not even a year ago and tell me I'm wrong.

Name one thing in the traitor legions book that actually got used that isn't in the 8th Ed codex

Because from what I can tell everything even remotely useful from that book made it into the 8th codex and then some.

you might end up last but still get nothing

>40k should be limited to waacfag cheese units and not tons of fluffy options

Fuck off fag.

But in answer to your stupid question:Tons of relics were ommited. For instance, in the Alpha legion's relic LIST (not a single shitty relic, but an entire list of relics for a single legion), there was the Mind Veil, which allowed extra movement for the bearer's unit. It was widely considered a very good relic, and it is omitted.

Eh. I dont care, nids dont really need anything right now besides some slight fixing here and there. Maybe a lord of war that isnt forgeworld and thats if i had to pick something. Pretty sure we are the only faction without access to a non forgeworld LoW currently

>My friend plays admech, who are being released soon
>I play tyranids
>Other 2 friends play Guard and Eldar

What a lovely month

Im in the exact same situation but with chaos instead of IG. What a time to be alive

>Thousand Sons over Eldar

Nigga, don't make me cure your rubric and throw you in the god damn warp again.

Oh, it's this retard again. Look buddy, Alpha Legion will get a relic list when it sells as much as space wolves or BAngels. Until then, you can shut up with your NPC army.

How do you guys bridge the gap between Index and Codex armies? My playgroup agrees just ignoring all the toys in the Codex would be a waste, but we're unsure on how to balance stuff like free relics and Stratgems vs Index lists.

Dark Eldar say hi, Harlequins too I suppose. Do Marines that aren't of the Ultra variety have LoWs either outside of FW?

Really depends on the army. Dark Eldar and Orks are still pretty competitive without their Codexes, I don't mind running mine against Marines/Spikey Marines.

DE and Harlequins are Aeldari Faction. Marines are Imperium Faction. Both of those have access to LoWs.

Tyranids are the only major Faction out of the 7 with exclusive keywords to not have a LoW.

Fires of Cyrus when? No seriously when its been forever now...

Where's this article on Warhammer Community? Or is it a rumor website?

The revenant is an older model. Hence lack of detail.

>live in Australia
>codexes are $98 dollarydoos

Thirty year 40k veteran, if you count the Marine in Talisman Timescape.

Have literally thousands of dollars of marines, nids and Tau.

Refuse to fucking pay that amount when I can get a whole Malifaux force for the price of one GW splatbook.

I don't give a flying fuck what's being released, if the nid codex is more than $50 Australian, I'm fucking done with GW. I've never pirated a thing in my life, and I'd rather simply stop playing GW games than perpetuate their ongoing discriminatory pricing practices against my fellow roo riders.

What show is this from ?

Totally straight married white male nid player here, so your stereotyping is wrong.

That said the person who introduced me to nids has turned out to be a transgender MTF woman, so YMMV

they're $70 aud

Marine codex was AU$84, more for hardback. Fucking ridiculous.

the hardback is the $84 version