PLATFORM LAUNCH TODAY

PLATFORM LAUNCH TODAY
MOON MISSION IMMINIENT

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Crypto_Archer/status/946008037738864640
twitter.com/AnonBabble

someone tell these white males to hurry up so i can dump and put the profits into XLM

IM ALL IN BOSS

When the team is only white males

not today

>when theres a jew in charge of business development

Yep, try to shill something that isn't sure for today... You could say this week (Official Q4 release), but naaaaah you greedy fuck had to say today for quick profit.

>selling your salt

what a madman

biz getting to a point where people are just trying to fuck each other while trying to make it look they are helping.

you mean dump imminent

stay salty pajeet

People that sell the news might dump, but this can easily go to $50 in Jan/Feb, a borrow/loan platform has its uses in crypto.

>not HODLing the coin that will make jewish bankers go out of business

Wtf does that have to do with the context of what I said

Holding 8k SALT.
Feeling /comfy.

I bought 0.21 BTC in this last night let's fugging go.

SALT has actual SEC cooperation
That's basically Ripple.
It's going places

$SALT is one of the most legit coins out there.
The have cooperation with banks and are compliant with US regulations.
Crazy undervalued, because ppl. don´t understand still will be bigger than just FIAT loans for BTC.
Easy 10 billion evaluation in 2018.

Why it's useless token is valued at 650 millions marketcap while it is not needed for anything??

And this is why saltyfags are some of the most deluded on the internet. I think they are passing the link marines

>Paying up to 20% of the interests at platform value irregardless of the market value
>Access to loans requires token yearly payments
>Useless

Nigger, the moment the platform starts getting used the token sinks will reduce market supply and the price will equalize with whatever they put in their platform.

This is a no brainer.

People that don't get in now

its going to dump on release. pajeets will sell for their $2 profit

Elixir is better

I'm going to dump between 4-6 hours after release as that will probably be around the top. Then buy back-in somewhere next week when it's dumped and cooled off. Will probably be the bottom. From there on I will hold it for a couple of months and look at the adoption of the marketplace

have 4

am i rich soon?

$200 by late 2018 which is 2 years salary in India so you are set.

How do I buy this shit?

$SALT will be one of the top gainers.
I love how ppl. don´t understand how huge this concept actually is.

All in on salt. Ready for launch.

Yeah, this. It's almost 50-50 shills and fudders.

Important to understand this:

twitter.com/Crypto_Archer/status/946008037738864640

That´s why this coin is huge, and guys like Michael Novogratz (billionaire ex- hedge fund guy) and Teeka endorsed it recently.

this, the way of shilling here is way too amateurish. Every market screamer nearly hitting you with a salami in the face has better and more believable selling arguments