Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/D5rhNT
data.bitcoinity.org/bitcoin/block_time/7d?f=m10&t=l
blockchain.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You have to wait for the next candle to form guy

Healthy correction back to the moving average trend

Veeky Forumsness as usual

I wonder if it will get dumped once the fork went through and some people got what they wanted.

i know i will lol

So the bullishness is essentially fake then?

Potential head and shoulders.

that means it will go down?

when is the fork?

Tomorrow.

Yes, this is going down. Thats why I went all in on tether.

>LTC/ETH falls when Bitcoin falls due NO TRUST IN MARKET LOL
>LTC/ETH falls when Bitcoin rises due ONE AND ONLY KING LOL
getting real sick of this shit

if it crashes again right after this I will be very very concerned.

Media attention (even my taxi driver is a bitcoin millionaire)
New paradigm
return to "normal" ?

You mean the fork that happened today (BTC GOD) or the S2x one?

I know, BTC literally kills alts whenever it moves.
BTC was the name bearer now just fucking retire grandpa, FUCKING DIE FFS.

>I will be very very concerned
pussy

S2x. If it goes through, that is. Wouldn't be the first time they canceled it last minute.

But the inverted hammer isn’t a good sign. If the next candle is below and has a smaller wick, you can expect a continuing downtrend

we're at return to "normal", right?

Literally everyone i talk with has heard about bitcoin now, even complete tech illiterates, and they convinced all their friends and relatives to invest.. theres not many more greater fools left

I used to laugh at this graphbut if it dips right after this bounce, it will literally look exactly like it.

only fucking pajeet retards don't want to understand this.

THEY THOUGHT THE CORRECTION WAS OVER

LITERALLY RETURN TO NORMAL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHGAHAHAHAHAHA

I had a discussion about bitcoin with my family over christmas, I didn't even bring it up.

Many people has heard of Bitcoin 5 years ago, the important factor is whether they BOUGHT BTC or not yet

The media had a recent shitstorm during the pump to 20k so it is really no surprise that everybody KNOWS about bitcoin

I guarantee you that very few normies have actually bought into crypto yet

You say dead cat bounce every fucking day

there have been bubbles before even if not all normies had bought btc yet.
Tbh i dont see many more normies buying in now, especially when they find out it costs them 50$ to transfer their 50$ "investment"..

> Literally everyone i talk with has heard about bitcoin now, even complete tech illiterates, and they convinced all their friends and relatives to invest.. theres not many more greater fools left

There are 16.5 million coins in existence, with Satoshi alone owning 1 million of them and it is estimated that at least 3.5 million more have been lost forever. The exchanges, major mining pools and mega early adopters like Ver and the Winklevoss twins own millions more. Most of the mom and pop noobs getting in now own a tiny fraction of a single coin. The idea that these people have the power to move markets with their 500 dollar BTC investment is ludicrous.

In that case it wouldn't be dumping until block 501451?

You mean like the one in November? Fucking emotional retard will always try to find patterns that matches his fear

when is that?

If people want to get their forked shit, I'd guess so. However, maybe the selling starts well before that (sell into anticipation). Basically an orchestrated FOMO campaign.

>implying we aren't there

>hourly

what did I tell you about non linear charts boy

>50$ transaction fee
>a future

pick one

It's actually daily you fucking retard, shows the actual trend. Keep thinking BTC wont keep climbing as I reap your dollars

log>

top kek

We're going under 10k$, maybe even 8k$ t. TA fag

? just follow the manipulation announcements at PnD? discord.gg/D5rhNT

According to my very rough calculations, approximately 1.5 days from this point.

data.bitcoinity.org/bitcoin/block_time/7d?f=m10&t=l
blockchain.info/

even if it's on the way to the moon you can't lose of you sell immediately after snapshot. Too many people plan to dump

>Timing the market

I will continue to hold while faggots like you fail to sell and rebuy at the perfect moment minus the transaction fees

H-HODLING all the way to zero!

Please tell me one realistic use case where someone outside of crypto would buy bitcoin, just one. I'll be waiting

I love the fact that bitcoin's very existence triggers faggots like you.

Aerial inverted monkey

beartrap

beartrap has passed already, its going back up now n00b

Sold 90% of my BTC for XRP, ETH, and XMR.

this

people shit on that graph all the time, but bitcoin looks almost fucking identical

fool. When btc crashes everything will crash with it. Just wait it out and buy back in after the crash imo

That's bizarre I literally did exactly the same thing last night. Are you me?

I just can't see any value in what BTC is any more. If it's just a store of value then there are other coins that do that AND transact

Nah, it's just returning to normal.