Inherent Power: Good Friend
Birthright: Marked Hero
Armour: Astral Mark
Weapon: Khanda, Kodring
Mentor: Witch Allyn
Companions: Micaela, Tatrabua
Mount: Eastern Cat
Starting Location: Main Bazaar

So, just wanted to confirm some things some clever anons noticed in the last thread. Sorry, I wasn't able to respond, but I was finishing up the Mystery Box.

>Wasteland continent is far south, requires boat to get to across Grey Sea. Adjacent to Arachi Empire.
Correct, the Arachi are actually on an island right next to the Wasteland Continent. It's why Floop "sunk their ships" in response to "boots on the ground".

>Arkenshad is far east, in the Black Coast. The founder of Arkenshad (Bones) is hated by the Northern Ghili Empire, though its proximity to Arkenshad is not known.
Nope, Arkenshad is in the Far East, however, the Black Coast is in the Far West. The two do not meet are are on opposite sides of the globe. Think 'the west and east parts of Pangea'. The Northern Ghili Empire Is a little North and inland of Arkenshad. The Eastern Coast contains Arkenshad, while the Western Coast contains the Lands of Shadow.

>The Lands of the Shadow is far west, in the Black Coast (either the world is round, or this was a typo). The Land of Shadow is also said to overlap with the desert, where Andrea is from. The Solar Elf Empire wants to extend into the Lands of Shadow.
Yes, this is correct. The Black Coast and the Lands of Shadow overlap. You see, before you get to the Western Sea, the Lands of Shadow has already begun. The Black Coast (i.e. the West Coast) is within the Lands of Shadow. If you sail across the Black Coast, you get to a new Western Continent, which is even more, Land of Shadow. This is where Andrea is from.

CONT.
>The Twilight Realm is in the desert, comprised of many worlds/sand.
Yup, go Southwest and the Aux Luberum begins. Keep going southwest, and you'll enter the desert. The Aux Luberum is made up of many words in a large landmass that comes before the desert itself.

>The Grasslands Continent is north, requiring a boat. It contains the Great Plains, Northern Forest, “Far, Far, Land” (where the Kistune reside), ruins of the ancient Dragon Kingdom, Zuiza, Kwin, and Lau. Our guide can’t sense the northeast of the continent, but she may be confused because she also suggests the Oracle is in the northwest.
Yes, yes and yes. The Grassland continent wraps around the world. Here, the world could be said to be round. If you keep going far West in the Grassland Continent, you come to the edge of the continent. Here, the only bridge connecting the Grassland Continent to the ancient Dragon Kingdom are the Dragon Falls.

While still on the Grassland Continent, the Dragon Kingdom is only reachable by going up the falls. Trying to go around won't work, cause the entire Kingdom is on a continent very, very high up, and don't even try climbing the cliffs.

Anyway, keep going up the falls, and you've gone around the top of the world. You come on to a large, uncharted continent that, theoretically, you could sail to from the Eastern Coast.

>Hexbridge Castle is north, in the Enchanted Valley. Probably in the desert. No one rules it, but the Denar King believes it is his. The Lands of Everfrost are to the north, requiring a boat.
All correct.

>Sedana is from the Warlands, but we have no idea where this is. He background is snowy, which may suggest relation to the Lands of Everfrost.
Warlands are North, but they come before the Northern Sea (which you have to sail across to get to the Lands of Everfrost).

>Rina is called “Rina by the Shadow,” which may suggest some relation to The Lands of the Shadow.
Might want to look at Deeja's page.

CONT.
> assumes to oracle is in the northeast of the Grassland Continent (or possibly northwest. or both, if the world is round).
She assumes the Oracle to be in the part of the Grassland Continent that links to the Dragon Kingdom, or even within the Kingdom. The grassland continent does wrap around the world tho, so it Northwest and Northeast are kinda the same here. Still, trying to sail to the Dragon Kingdom from the Eastern Coast (Arkenshad) would be nearly impossible. You could try to sail to Dragon Falls from the black Coast tho, that's not so crazy at all.

You are correct as to how the Rite of Power works.

Only the Grassland Continent wraps around the world. The two coasts are different. And yes, the Thu'um is quite close to the Dragon Falls, glad someone got that one.

Please let me know if I missed anything.

This page is new and has been updated to reflect the addition of the mystery box.

The mystery box is now an option chosen in the quests section.

MYSTERY BOX

still reading through, thanks for the response.

The Thu'um quest takes place on the Black Coat, and seems to mention Arkenshad as a pit stop. That was the source of my confusion.

>Black Coat, and seems to mention Arkenshad as a pit stop
FIXED.

JESUS MAN. WHATS WRONG WITH ME.

>grinding away at Super Tournament CYOA
>finish up some lore and go to bed
>lust for manly battle is muted
>make the mistake of thinking Thunderbolt Fantasy would be something to fall asleep to
>now wide awake and struggling not to head back to the basement to kick the shit out of the bag at 3 a.m.
Who knew a Taiwanese puppet show could be so hype. What else do you guys want to see in a Tekken style super tournament?

So far we have
>shadowy organizations providing funding and fighters
>secret techniques and a slowly growing point buy system to make them
>waifus/husbandos who can only be tamed by beating them or their lovers
>a few end game scenarios I was toying with

Post CYOAs that are actually good

>What else do you guys want to see in a Tekken style super tournament?
A land cloaked in deepest blue.

THE BOX WAS MY DESITY THE HOLE TIME

After you, pussy.

>Mystery Box
Goddamnit Quite!
I didn't know you were making one of these...
I worked so hard on my build too...

THE BOX OF DESITY AWAITS.

Shoulda been mother Kos herself.

So, Deeja's phylictery is in doomguard then, is it?

Could you just. I mean, for fuck's sake man there's a limit.

>phylictery is in doomguard then, is it?
So, basically, picking the mystery box changes the CYOA.

If you pick it, then yes, it might be there, BUT, if you don't pick the box, then you might as well imagine the box doesn't exist. You act of choosing splits the universe. Don't ask me why or how just roll with it.

The world where you take the mystery box is, and always was, different from the one where you didn't. Basically, for the mystery box to exist, you must pick it. If you don't, it doesn't exist.

I hate this CYOA there's tons of good choices but no way to get everything I want.

I like it Cause I pick being a cute catboy every time.

You could've just said "only if you pick the box".

where I thought the Grassland continent was 'round' was because our Guide tells us "she must be very Northeast," and also "She's really deep west" with respect to the Oracle of Nath.

There needs to be a "keep your old family" option or something. Thats what makes this difficult for me.

Are the lands of everfrost further north than the Grassland Continent, or something? East of it?

Mystery boxes are pointless and utter crap.

There, I fucking said it.

This is correct. Grassland continent is round. However, the two coasts aren't. Mind you, the real Far, far west part of the grassland continent (the part you could call 'Northeast') isn't really Grassland, it's the Dragon Ruins, only reachable through the Grassland Continent.

Just more north.

I really like this one, but I don't know who's making it, and I it's only a wip. But Still one of my favorites.

Does the eternal comet only work in this universe or would it also work in another universe?
Also, how many capsules do we have for the valience musket, and is there any way to get more?

>Does the eternal comet only work in this universe or would it also work in another universe?
Works in all the universes connected to this possible multiversal reality.

Schrodinger's mystery box

I just look at them without feeling committed.

>Also, how many capsules do we have for the valience musket, and is there any way to get more?
Erm, still working out the mechanics for ammo. I'm thinking a bless ammo spell that allows you to turn regular ammo/arrows in the special ammo you need.

My nigga

or as some say
Kosm

Wait do we get all three?

Yup have fun

I just min max by being an only child in a huge mansion with loving parents and 8ish servants.

>tfw you miss a box of text
Well les'go then

>Might want to look at Deeja's page.
I had been reading that as "reach the necropolis via the shadow." But I guess it's a title or something.

>While still on the Grassland Continent, the Dragon Kingdom is only reachable by going up the falls.
Are "The Lands of the Shadow" literally the lands that fall in the shadow of the floating continent?

Yeesh, pronunciation gets me messed up.

>"The Lands of the Shadow" literally the lands that fall in the shadow of the floating continent?
YES This is really satisfying. When someone finally gets yer CYOA.

Here, maybe this is better.

>Tfw you have no idea what you're doing so you're just hoping for the best.
LESGO

>Sacrament
Temperance de Mort -
~Ab Aeterno~
[SPARK OF INFINITE FORGOTTEN]
Aversa

>Mentor
Lich King Deeja

>Weaponry [17]
Shield of Dagon's bane

>Magic [57]
[I have no Idea what to do for this]
Kinetomancy
Halo wings
Energy sink

>Companions [15]
[Again, no idea]
Andrea

>Quest
[Locate the Temple of Al-Asir]

-THE BOX-
SHIT NIQQA LES'GO,WE DARK SOULS NOW BOYS.

>"The Lands of the Shadow" literally the lands that fall in the shadow of the floating continent"
I just.

I can't.

ARE WE RETARDED CYOAG?

how old is this stinky shit?

Forgot the goshdang song like a fool.

youtube.com/watch?v=JjI7VeIA7ZI

>that pic
lewd

Sda hasn't shitposted heavily the last few days. Did his mistress finally come home?

Would accomplishing this graduate us from Laheera? or does that require more of a diplomatic venture?

She came back like two weeks ago, dude. Also I've been occupying myself with a mixture of watching movies, catching up on my weebshit backlog, the lackluster Destiny 2 beta, and lots of CYOA work.

Just loading up one section of this CYOA (each section is its own .psd right now) almost immediately uses up 30gb of RAM and about 20GB of scratch disk space, even with the lowest cache tile size.

>gun-howitzer

unf

Honestly I have no idea what something of this calibre (heh) would look like on power armour, but I have it in there anyways.

Thinking I should lessen the calibres a bit, these are a bit big. By comparison the M1 Abrams uses a 105mm/120mm gun, so I imagine the kick behind something like this would probably knock back a humanoid, even in power armour.

any more of this?

What the hell are you talking about?

Where is muh stand?
Where is muh tower?

>Where is muh tower?
It's in here .

Progress!

Not much has changed on the first page, changed a few pictures, moved Use Artifact to the next page and replaced it with MacGyvering.

Onward to page 2

Why are you spoiling the CYOA and making people either hype it up (and you can't deliver) or ruining it for everyone else?

This is the actually new stuff.
Another 12 abilities to cover the most common pulp hero skills and 12 'artifacts', mostly anachronistic tech from the for the 1920s and 30s from the 40s/50s for ease of exploration and dubious low powered magic artifacts to serve as signature items for the character.
Didn't add more extreme stuff to not take away too much from the main exploration theme, but will add more in the Occult expansion later. Will probably need to add a SciFi/Mad Science one as well so I can stick all the laser guns and shrink rays in it.

This concludes basic character creation and other than some additional flavor text and editing as I notice stuff, I'll move on to the expedition itself on page 3, though it might take a bit longer for it since I'm not happy with my original plans on how to structure it and will have to rework a few things.

Because I generally prefer early feedback so I correct errors as they come up instead of having to do major overhauls at the end.

superb taste, friendo.

>too lazy to develop a real civilization
>taken the capitcal
>routed their armies
>navy and port cities

hm...

I hate that when I think of a thing to make, chances are, DSA already did it... and better

But for reals, why is there amputation in all his CYOAs?

I like the style of this.

A lot.

>The shadow pic
I love it.
Seriously user, I love the style of this.

Question though, do you need the "use artifact" ability to choose 1 artifact? It's slightly confusing. I only really care about animal friend, but that's just me.

Just give me my Amazons and I'll be completely satisfied

Yeah, I should probably specify that better, you don't need the skill to choose something in the artifact section (since part of that is just perfectly understandable tech), I just couldn't think of a better alternative term and 'Equipment' seems a bit banal.

You know, there's no reason not to slam the two pages together. They'll still be less than 10k pixels.

>ring of kings
>obayed

Maybe instead of "use artifact" call that ability "blessed touch" or something, or "steady hand"

I might do that at the end, though it will mess with the layout and colors might clash a bit too much, I'll think about it.
For now it's mostly the fact I find it easier to edit at this size.

Tnx, corrected

Something like that could work.

Well, I just looked up some guns, did some math, and I have to say that the kind of calibre you are talking about is a bit much, unless the power armor is over ten tons in weight. On the other hand, firing a gun that would apply as much g-force to you as you would experience in car crash is pretty cool.

Pretty old. Someone was making a new one, I think.

KitsuneAnon aka Kit is making it.

from the champion list, like 4 years.

Could you travel to a parallel reality where you made the opposite choice by using the Eternity Gear?

Looking forward to the Occult expansion!