Colossal Faggot

I found this blogspot run by some seriously triggered Muslim faggot complaining about Racism and inaccuracy in Warhammer Fantasy.
entercriti.blogspot.com/2017/03/criticism-of-warhammer-fantasy-racism.html
Just look at this little mewling cunt whine!
"Warhammer Fantasy like so much other mainstream fantasy in the western world has its share of uninventiveness, eurocentrism, usages of clinches, lameness and stupidity and hidden racism. This series of blogposts will take up the issues and show what the problems are.
In the first four posts I will be dealing with racism. In fact Games Workshop i so racist and Warhammer 40.000 is so Eurocentric that you might as well rename the motto of Warhammer 40.000 to: In the grim darkness of the far future there is only the white-man. In this blogpost i will deal with a minor yet very offensive part of the Warhammer lore: The Great Crusade!

Looking at the great Crusade it can basically be summed op to: An evil, despotic, decadent oriental A-rab sultan by the name of Jaffar(how inventive) from Araby (seriously? The archaic name for the Arabian peninsular!), decides to conquer Estallia (white people territory) and the good Britonnians (white people) and the good Empire (white people) launches a great crusade to stop this oriental despot from enslaving the Estalians (white people) and punishing this despotic oriental. The great crusade is inspired by the Islamic Arab and Berber conquest of Spain and the early Crusades against Muslims. But in racist the Warhammer Fantasy looniverse the Islamic conquest of Spain are not only criminal enterprises, but are successfully repelled, and the Crusades are noble defensive wars that ends with massive slaughter of Arabyans (because killing orientals is morally justified) and tearing down their cities (because destroying oriental cities is morally justified).

Buy a banner.

>Warhammer Fantasy like so much other mainstream fantasy in the western world has its share of uninventiveness, eurocentrism, usages of clinches, lameness and stupidity
He's right you know

I'm a cheap motherfucker so that is not happening.

Partially at best.

You do realize any hits he gets on his post here will see as reason to continue his inane rants, right? If anything it empowers him. The only way to really fight this kind of bullshit is to completely ignore it and let it fade into obscurity.

But you, an idiot, think exposing it will somehow combat it. Just look at the Anita sarkeesian bullshit. Little idiots thought linking her stuff and sending her rape and death threats would do anything but raise her popularity and bring others to her cause

How are you finding this stuff. Almost every time someone posts something like this on Veeky Forums it's a tiny little blog that I've never heard of before with only a handful of entries. Even when I look for for stuff like this I fail to find it.

So what I'm gathering from this is that you're an offense tourist who went into someone's personal blog and found an opinion so ear-splittingly offensive to you that you want people to bully the person who expressed it until he kills himself.

Personally, I'd rather not.

I have to say your wrong here, for one he(obviously) doesn't have a pussy so the chances of people giving a shit about him are much lower, secondly he is such a faggot I honestly think he can be run off if enough people explain how he is a faggoy in it detail to him.

>only activity was this month, five months ago, and July of last year
4:1 odds it's a troll account made so some guy can screencap his own posts then come to Veeky Forums to talk about how the evil SJWs are trying to slide whatever board he's on.

Also unsure whether or not you're trying to assemble a personal army, but just to be sure, not your personal army and you must be at least 18 years old to view this site.

The retard looks for stuff to be butthurt about.

He is just a massive faggot, and I think the business of running him of the blogospere would be a good lark.

Evidently, they're more dedicated to fighting freedom than you are.

And I think you exercising your 2nd amendment rights on your own skull would be a lark. Seriously, fuck off.

bad thread OP

Oh so you are looking for an army.

You really are an idiot.

No, I just know what you need to run someone off the internet, and that you should always explore all available options.

If you want to advertise your blog you need to buy a self serve ad you fucking kike

Why in the actual fuck do you even give a shit?

Is this a honey-pot? Are you actually the blogger, using some kind of reverse psychology to get page views for the ad revenue?

>people like things I don't like
t.OP

You really really really are an idiot. Nothing will 'run him off the internet'. It will only succeed in empowering him and increasing his popularity. It's like you are underaged or something. I have seen this type of crap often enough to know what you are trying to do is completely counter productive to your goal.

I must trigger the niggers!!!

Well, you are a nigger that has been triggered.

NO U!1!!!111!!!