Verify $CRED Thread

>about to be listed on Kucoin
>actually solves a real problem instead of creating one

Who else has finished accumulating?

Waiting for kucoin listing.

Even though this shits on Monetha i'm sticking my fingers in both to see which dukes it out.

has Kucoin listing been confirmed?

The logo is obviously taken from Telegram.

Such low effort reeks of a scam

they can't afford 4.6 bitcoin for cryptopia? what kind of shit is this.

>tfw got in at 2200 sats

thats like 1/100th of their market cap for an exchange listing. The team has their coins locked for 12months. they aint got that funding

It’s a common icon. Twitter uses it in their DMs too.

Finally someone posting a coin worth buying in its early life.
And most bizraelis will pass because they’re too occupied sucking ICONs dick and its multi billion market cap.

Verify’s cap is 2.5 million. Think.

I'm passing because it's on fucking ED which got hacked recently.

Kucoin wont make it moon so here’s your ticket.

The coin has utility, the team has connections and if we want to see crypto used as a currency to buy stuff we need projects like that one. I got sub-ICO prices on ED and I am about 15 ETH deep. Waiting it out at least a year to cash out or just use it for ecommerce. Both options are a win.

Grow some balls user

im in the same boat user, this thing should hit 30M market cap by next week imo.

Just chucked on 8 eth, looks promising.

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning.

bought some ath

you lads literally made me shitload of money posting these dark web coins. Im still holding all and everything went astronomical.
THanks for another coin to hold lads

Nothing is fucking loading for me on fucking ED. What do?

kEk youved been hax0red

Yeah you went to the wrong site user. I would access you wallet on MEW asap and transfer everything to a fresh addy.

And no you fucking retard it's the correct site. I always check it's etherdelta.com. That's my MSPaint edit because it's a clusterfuck

Sorry user, you've been JOOST'd.

I'm missing a fucking moon because ED wont load for me on any browser not even my phone

Bought this long ago on EtherDelta
But i heard it's hacked or something, is it safe now?

Yeah I used the correct site. I'm literally on it right now and I'm fine. Riding the pump.

It is safe as long as you double check the addy so you dont get JOOST'd like the poor user above.

Kys moron

Oh, NOW it's working when I refresh 6 times.
ED stresses me the fuck out

It's cause you used the right addy now. Thats why I said to double check user.

Cap is 10 million now.
I hate myself for not buying when it was 35 cents.

I said already I always use the right address. I've never used another address only an illiterate moron would use a scam url.

glad you fixed the address bar issue. remember to double check in the future

has no prototype whatsoever.

Don't piss me off more buddy.
Now I just have to decide whether to buy this at ATH.

Srs tho, you've probably been compromised. Move your eth into a new wallet asap. I'm just trying to help you buddy.

I have nothing in there, everything's on another exchange.

The hacker already took it?? Fug man I'm sorry, I did try to warn you tho

can you open a ticket to get your hacked coins back? also probably best to virus scan your pc

can't hate yourself buying it at $5