Warhammer 40k General /40kg/

Guardfags gonna guardfag edition

>Death Guard stuff from White Dwarf
imgur.com/a/90wRO

>Konor Campaign, dead even, hours to go. Win for Ultramar!
konor.warhammer40000.com/

>GW FAQs (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata
>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

First for the Tau and best Commander. Fuck Separatists.

New Deathwatch codex when? Primaris flyer when?

I want Primaris Deathwatch (pic-related, not my model), and the Repulsor is too slow.

1st for Khorne

Anyone have the Legion of the Damned novel? Can't find it in the megas.

Pls help

Stop posting this shitty pasta. DWfags are the worst.

4th for bored at work and I started 20 minutes ago

>taufag
>copypasta
>begging

Yeah this is gonna be a good thread

>God-tier paint job
>Literal shit-tier base
But... why?

>No Tau dex soon
FoC never

Taufag? What are you on mate? I want some of the shit you snort.

Corkfags gonna cork man

Roll and paint you fucks. Don't just roll. Roll, paint post. Simple.

I want a DW codex too, I can't sell my shit until it gets here and i need money for my Death Guard and Deff Skullz.

Thinking about doing a tech heavy emp's children army, lots of warpsmiths and such. How does slaanesh feel about technology fluff wise?

just finished my first squad of rubricae.

Should my next purchase towards this army be a squad of termies, some exalted sorcs, go up a level and get Ahriman, or go full-on insane and get Magnus?

It's the new Goblin Green bases.

pretty sure everyone likes farsight
and last I checked there is no codex supplement shadowsun

I use corkboard for the rocks on my lava bases and nothing I've ever produced looks nearly that terrible. Granted I can't paint nearly as well as that Deathwatch guy so the visual difference between base and model isn't as jarring, but still.

At least split the shit by overall model kit.

Paint space wolves like grey knights.

Get Magnus.

Magnus is bullshit user. Do it

I'd avoid Ahriman and Magnus until you're certain you have the skill-level to paint them. Not saying whether you do or don't, of course.

I'd start with a second squad of Rubrics, personally. After that look into some Scarabs or some Tzaangors (great troop choice, but not everyone likes the look of them). Then Exalted or Ahriman depending on preference (5 point difference between them and Ahriman is superior in every way).

>reposting this reddit spreadsheet again
But why

Rolled 100 (1d100)

>Mareeen player btfo.

I'm looking to be as pure as possible with thousand sons. I might get some horrors, if just for ahriman daemon summoning, but I don't want more Tzeentch daemons.

as for Magnus, good thought. I think I have the skill, but more practice is always better. I might get more rubrics. Thanks user.

>Sisters in 1st
What sorcery is this

>those numbers
jesus christ, what a stupid chart.

I don't play muhrines tho. I just think that a self-reported spreadsheet compiled by fucking reddit of all places is a bad thing to base army rankings off of.

Becaise sister fucking kick ass man. Lots of melta lots of flamer.

its a collection of dakka anecdotes
not data, but gives a rough tier idea

How is it people still don't realize that the Dark Angles are the Knights Templar?

Because le gay xdddddd
I'm so funny amirite gaiz
Really though it's because people associate the Black Templars with anything related to christianity in 40k

I reckon it looks kind of accurate to be honest.

Terminators

What Space Marine chapters have an undead feel to them? I have an idea for a Dullahan-type marine but I've no idea what chapter he would belong to.

I mean, with those widely varying numbers, one or two losses in one army far more heavily impacts the win percentage compared to others. The only reason marines are so low is specifically because there are HUNDREDS of players compared to less than 50 sisters.

that chart isn't anywhere close to accurate. and I'm a dark eldar player.e

Do I just pick a character or do I have to kitbash to have an Exalted Champion?

>doesn't even have FW armies
get outta here with that shit

You'll have to kitbash it.

Legion of the damned, obviously
MAYBE Sons of Antaeus

>that chart isn't anywhere close to accurate

I'm glad to hear we've got a GW tester here?

>Because le gay xdddddd
Even that goes into proving they are the Knights Templar...because that was among the charges Philip IV leveled at them.

Death Specter, Doom Eagles and Legion of the Damned, sorta.

>Being this retarded

How do I beat a daemon prince spam?

There's this guy that always run a Magnus and 6 daemon princes. The smites are too much and the character rules allows him to cycle the princes, usually putting nurgle princes in front. Magnus can't hide, but by the time you kill Magnus, there's still 6 of these fuckers in your face.

Well see if the only SoB player in the world plays 2 games and wins one then Sisters have a 50% win rate
I the 400.000 Ultramarine players all play a game and 2/3ds being kids on a bandwagon lose, then Ultramarines have a 33/ win rate.

>Sons of Antaeus
WHYYYYYY I WANT THEM AS AN ACTUAL CHAPTER.
I just hope Chapter Approved will give us that, and not just a single line of fluff.

Kill Magnus? DPs don't do much damage on their own and they fold easily to anti-tank weapons.

Take the objectives.

Don't play fags

what army you play?

Like I said, it's a stupid fucking meme that basically turns cool monastery catholic crusaders into le gays heretics xddddd. But either way who cares, at the end of the day people are dumb.

You could always just choose not to play against WAACfags. Or spam anti-tank weapons I suppose.

Yeah, they're pretty cool. I remember they had chapter approved rules back in 3rd ed along with the rest of the cursed founding, so it'd be nice to see them again.

What exactly is chapter approved

Necrons and Tau. Theres 0 defense against smite, at least necrons have reanimation.

That new power that gives magnus another +1 invuln save is shit.

>only 25 models! that's less than the Deathwing player brought!

>Mk III shoulder on the left instead of the right

I mean I guess that's the sensible side to protect but it looks so weird.

Not much these days.

More like IGfag cancer deniers BTFO

or...SoB edition

Optional rules GW sometimes does. Oddball chapters like the flame falcons or relictors, Kroot armies, stuff like that. They're putting out one at the end of the year, no idea what it'll include.

Rolled 81 (1d100)

Some of these paint schemes are overly complex

The more important question should be why Sanguinius has fucking dreadlocks

rate my list I'm probably taking to the LGS tomorrow. fully painted so I guess I'm not changing it...hope I don't get too stomped.

Loyalist Primaris “Thousand Sons” Grav Transport Deployment
(Raven Guard Chapter Tactics)
Battalion Detachment - 2000 pts

HQ

1 x Primaris Librarian, Force Sword, Bolt Pistol, 105 pts

1 x Captain in Gravis Armor, Boltstorm Gauntlet, Power Sword, 131 pts

Elites

3 x Aggressors, Boltstorm Gauntlets, Krakstorm Launchers 129 pts

5 x Reivers, Bolt Carbines, Grav Chutes, 100 pts

5 x Reivers, Bolt Carbines, Grav Chutes, 100 pts

Troops

5 x Tactical Marines, Plasma Gun, Plasma Pistol, Chainsword, 85 pts

5 x Tactical Marines, Plasma Gun, Plasma Pistol, Chainsword, 85 pts

5 x Intercessors, Bolt Rifles, 100 pts

Heavy Support

5 x Hellblasters, Plasma Incinerators, 165 pts

Dedicated Transports

1 x Repulsor, Heavy Onslaught Gatling Cannon, Twin Lascannon, Ironhail Heavy Stubber, 5 Fragstorm Grenade Launchers, 2 Krakstorm Grenade Launchers, 330 pts

1 x Repulsor, Heavy Onslaught Gatling Cannon, Twin Lascannon, Ironhail Heavy Stubber, 5 Fragstorm Grenade Launchers, 2 Krakstorm Grenade Launchers, 330 pts

Flyers

1 x Caestus Assault Ram, Twin Magna Melta, Two Firefury Launchers, 340 pts

Then just declare whenever I wanna use him? Alright, that's cool. I'll probably just get the Aspiring Champion.

>first they give Dorn a mustache
>now they give Lion a mustache

Sto mustachioing the Primarchs, drawfags!

>Tau
spam commanders and drones, buy something FW

>not making him WYSIWYG
Cancer
>inb4 that one eternally assblasted poorfag guardfag

How will a Krootox help?

Damn. A stache is so fitting on him and makes him look like an actual medieval warlord as opposed to a model for a harlequin romance novel.

>chosen can take combi-bolters
>5 chosen with 5 combi bolters is 90pts
Am I wrong, or is this solid?

They both look way better with mustaches. Should Kahn really be the only primarch with facial hair?

Satan if the other guys are called black templars and the dark angels are a gay joke/native american/monks why would I think they are a reference to templars? Why don't you explain it? Because you are retarded?

Why would you think Krootox?

DA haven't been native americans since 2E you tardismo.

>should the barbarian Primarch be the only one to shirk military regulations

Yes.

Are you actually retarded?

Because it's something FW

I dunno, do finns shave?

They'd be putting as many shots down as a regular CSM squad of ten. But it's a waste you should give them combi plasma or meltas and use the as a suicide squad against something you really want dead.

Why do deathwing wear bone white in the new fluff then? Still haven't explained your original point.

Imperium is going to win this planet.

Don't worry, I got the joke.

I meant something from FW that is "balanced"
Necrons luck out with among the most obscene things.

Nothing Tau is broken from FW

It would make you look less of a faggot by using it!

I'm not the original guy who called you a retard. Anyways they wear bone white for the same reason that their squad markings aren't numbers but are kneepad colors instead. Also only red poos are allowed to wear bone now?

Because history.

The Knight Templar
>Where the first monastic knightly order of Christendom.
>Had their headquarters on the Dome of the Rock
>Were an order of secretive warrior monks
>Were accused of Heresy and put to the stake for it
>Some of the accusations put against them were of sodomy.

The Dark Angles
>Were the first Space Marine legion
>Have their headquarter on The Rock
>Are an order of secretive warrior monks
>Probably Heretics and could be destroyed the Inquisition
>Homosexual

What fun!
Autohitting fliers.

Plenty of times the military has allowed facial hair, user.

It comes onto a new degree of absurdity when targeting All macro weapons do double damage then

Then why doesn't Leman Russ have a glorious Viking beard?

Hit, wound and save rolls of 1 always fail you idiot

1s still fail.

You add 1 to hit vs fliers, so they are 2s.

Thankyou. Makes sense. But now I see why no one cares, that requires too much knowledge of history.I personally never cared for history anytime after julius caesar death Also IIRC the rock was a gay bar in nottingham so scratch that reference.

Not how it works friend