Drawthread: That is so fetchling Edition

old drawthread >>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/uRQfYk5.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anchor post

Migrating from last thread
Requesting something I saw in my dream last night
I was walking in the street and I was face to face with a cat sized bee, seemingly waiting for me, sitting like the cat on the left (so that's what I'm requesting, a cat sized bee sitting like a cat)
>the website I found the bee pics is call "weknowyourdreams.com"
Calling /x/ right now

Migrating from last thread.

Hello, I'd like to request a drow rogue/mastermind. She'd have amber colored eyes and white hair, and suffered grave injuries very young, leaving her with a badly scarred face with the right eye missing (with the eyelid closed) and also missing her right arm.

I don't have a specific pose in mind, in case it helps her general demeanor is blunt, but cheery.

Cheers, and have fun !

Requesting a redraw of this guy without his mask, think Kafei from majoras mask but like 20

requestin someone to draw my black crusade antagonist please
All I have in the way for a reference is this mini I mashed together, but he's basically 1:1 what the mini looks like

Requesting a slavic/rus viking esque warrior with the armor on the right, wearing the skull rus helm on the left with a large maille ventail extending from the skull and down the chest with human finger bones tied to the ends of the aventail. In both hands he carries a bloodied dane axe into battle. This character is also a physically large being, I'd appreciate it if his large height could be communicated somehow (6'5")

Migrating with my request for an artwork of my Teenage Changeling PaizoWarlock. In her Civilian form she wears a slightly oversized double breasted coat with a pair of simple pants and boots and appears quite sullen/looks like shes cold

In her Vigilante form she wears a tunic and dress with a pair of dark slipper like shoes

Fuck it doesnt really sound tg related like I put it. I'll probably put it as an encounter in my next Atomic Highway campaign

Requesting a fat, bearded Cardinal (left) with fingers covered with rings being carried on a giant gold throne supported by Arco-Flaggelants

Thanks for reading

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.

carrying over this request.

Anyone mind doing my character from a Lost&Found campaign?
>Amphibious human with neck gills and grey dolphin like skin
>Short Brown hair and brown eyes
>leather armor and simple sword at hip
>May or may not be wearing red swimtrunks under armor, I'll leave it to the artist
>rail/coilgun rifle
>Confident expression

For reference, Lost&Found is a setting where lost people, civilizations, knowledge and gods end up and is a chaotic mix of technologies and magics. The character is a spy acting as a wandering sellsword.

Any artanon mind coloring this previous request?

His skintone should be a dark dusky red, green eyes, blue headphones, black hair. Leg armor should be brown leather with silver edging. His kilt thing should be a dark purple with brown leather "hip armor", also with silver edging. The mp3 player on his belt should be black with orange highlights.

Requesting my fighter(her hair is now shoulder length now) in the pose below with her sword that glows a dark red. Would be cool if blood covered her and she had a serious look. Artists go wild if you decide to pick it up, you can change it up :)

Here you go user, request completed.

Can I get two satyrs, both male (one with curled goat or sheep horns, the other with either straight antlers or deer antlers), both manning a machine gun nest? The one manning the machine gun has his armor on, the one manning the ammo belt has his off. Both wearing black barrets with a gold navigation compass star pin on it

Thank you, but a drawfriend didn't make this.

Good.

migrating requesting these three before everything went wrong.

Requesting a draw of these two characters.

He is sitting at a desk sketching designs/plans, and she is next to him looking at his work and offering suggestions related to the drawings. She's only 5 feet tall.

He's tall with dark brown hair, green eyes, and clean shaven.
She's short with light hair and dark eyebrows, with gray eyes.

Please and thank you.

Requesting a female bard and her adventuring companion walking down a beaten path.

The female bard has a magical glowing flute that she's holding up, about to play it.

And her traveling companion would be a male half-elf wearing a western longcoat outfit like the one in the left. And he'd be holding a gun that looks like the one in the very bottom.

The fem bard would also be smiling at her male traveling buddy, while the said traveling companion would be looking at her and raising an eyebrow.

Migrating from, Hi folks
Requesting a solo for my cp2020 campaign, in similar pose as the cover art for night city, he has a similar "mask" as gambit from xmen, except is synth skin, he is supposed to have -4 from scars so please make them deep

Thanks drawfriends

kek y r u still here

Night city cover art

Anchoring my samurai-esque Goliath Monk

Can I get someone to do my Islander Elf Fighter?
He's a brown tropical elf, auburn hair, green eyes, dressed like 1, posed like 2 with the sword in 3, and instead of black, the middle of the sword is a bright emerald green.

He's kind of a jerk/hero type that found this weird sword in a cave that became exposed after a volcanic eruption (as did the rest of the party). It's cursed of course but we're not yet sure of the nature of the curse, but the idiot is proud of his stupid cursed sword because his peers are using clubs or rusted, beatup blades taken from pirates

Thanks

Reposting this since I'm not sure OR saw it last thread.

Requesting the goblin below to be edited to be wearing an outfit like the one in the attached reference:
i.imgur.com/uRQfYk5.png

OR here. Thanks a ton!

Migrating

Requesting a merc vet looking cleric of the Red Knight with a simple probably a bit battered/chipped pink painted chestplate over some plain cleric vestments (black/white/whatever strikes your fancy). The pink breastplate is probably the characters most defining feature.

Weapon of choice is a generic Greatsword, also probably a bit knicked and worn. Potentially with red highlights/wrappings.

Middle aged glum guy rocking a trimmed down full beard and mohawk with a few greys cropping through.

Cheers,

Requesting a Male Dark Mechanicum Hellwright/Tech-Priest.

Head has multiple cybernetics for eyes in the design of pic Number 1
Mask over the mouth and nose with tubes attached to it. Number 2
Robes that are similar to the style in pic Number 3
Lower half is replaced with mechanical multilegs, Number 4
He carries a staff, identical to Number 5

Thank you

Just posting to thank the artist, not sure if he saw my reply in the last thread.
Looks grate mate and sorry for the late reply sleep and work kept me from replying.
Thanks again for the picture you did of Spike Fist, that was you right.

Request for a Dacian wielding a falx (2 handed sword/polearms weapon) as a gladiator in the Arena (if you choose a background). Gladiator diaper, sandals, bare chested, pointy helmet with a face mask, segmented arm or leg armor. Thank you! I'm trying to come up with new gladiatorial fighting styles.

I don't think I did Spike Fist, but I feel like this one was an old one of yours.

Sketch, maybe i nicked the sword a bit too much.

That looks sweet!

Hey! Requesting an Eldar Corsair Prince for an upcoming Rogue Trader campaign.

He wears the armour (fur, cloak, loincloth the lot) from 1 and I'd like him posed like 2. He wears no helmet and looks like Thranduil (3) and he has silver-grey eyes. The armour should be colored the same dark silver like 3, with the cloak being black with red inner lining and the belt and loincloth being the same red as the cloaks inner lining. The fur mantle on his left shoulder should be white. The swords blade should be black, with an orange red-ish glow to its edges but otherwise look like the sword in 1. Other details I leave up to you.

Thanks beforehand!

Thats one colorfull cleric right there.

I could use a picture of a character I play. He's a fat human hacker in dumpy clothes with like cyberpunk-y glowy tattoos on his skin.

Requesting my duelist fighter Glinka, who might be too fond of duels and fights for anyone's good.
Thanks, hopefully, in advance.

Not OR, but that looks pretty damn solid. You have a tumblr or dA or similar?

Hola, requesting a half elf paladin for my PF campaign. Has a halo (due to Angelic bond) and an Oathbow that glows a light blue. Her style is very royal and flashy with light colors (light blue, gold, white), I'm not down with the titplate so everything should be covered in armor or cloth. Has white hair thats in a mess braid with greyish blue eyes.
Thanks to any friend that takes this up, really I'm happy with just anything :)

I would like to request an Ork Chefboy. He's a big Nob wearing a tattered, filthy, formerly white chef's outfit which is badly stretched over armor plating. His chef's toque, however, is immaculate.
His chopper is a large, well-used cleaver (he kills what he cooks).
When addressed, he demands to be called by his full title of Chefboy 'Ardee.

requesting my dnd Great Old One warlock pouring over an arcane tome with some surreal tentacled cosmic horror shit kinda floating over his head, maybe holding its hands/claws/whatever on either side of his head and being all mysterious and menacing.

basically he's a college professor who accidentally peered into a different dimension via his new magical telescope and is now is slowly losing his sanity. So maybe he's looking through his books for an explanation of what he saw without realizing it's already too late.

Migrating from last thread:
Requesting drawing for a holy symbol of a deity.
It should consist a stylised heart, a stylised drop of blood (a fairly big one - about the size of the heart) dripping from it, and the two being connected with a pair of interlocked golden rings.

The Red Knight, or the Lady of Strategy, was the Faerûnian deity of strategy and battle tactics and an exarch of Tempus. Her dogma dictated the use of careful tactics in battle to achieve victory, under the belief that sound strategy was the best way to win a battle with the most favorable outcome. Her symbol was a red knight-errant chess piece with stars for eyes.

Working on the rendering, i painted the star blue in the horse and in the sword to contrast with all the red, dont know if there is a "canon" color in that regard.

This is actually not one of my request, but i remember seeing it and enjoying it.

Requesting a Jersey Devil in a ragged cowboy outfit, lighting a molotov with a flame that is coming from his thumb

Requesting someone to draw this hat on this guy. Preferably for the color of the leather to match the leathers he's already wearing.
Also for the curvature of the hat's brim to expose one eye from beneath it.

>watching this request to steal the finished copy
Also, source/full art of the guy on the left?

I made a point to not use the full image because the crossbow he's holding was designed by someone who doesn't understand how crossbows work.

40k related request for a heavy gunner.

She's essentially a half-giantess. Wearing olive green fatigues and urban camo pattern carapace armour (sans helmet) and heavy boots.
She uses a hand-held autocannon with the grips inverted as in the reference.

Any kind of pose is fine, though for some ideas I'd suggest standing casually alongside her propped autocannon, with one end resting on the ground and her holding the barrel; or holding it by the grips and standing at ease.

Ideally the picture should include something to show her massive stature. Possibly a door frame?

Re-Requesting a privateer/swashbucler woman. A drawfriend was kind enough to make a drawing but I was a tad unsatisfied by the face and the suit as I found a better reference for the uniform, if you are here bro, please take no offense, I still liked your drawing and the humor you put into it

She is wearing the uniform on the left but with the fancy black tricorn . She basically have the same face and haircut as the woman in the second picture on the left, except her hair is black instead of white
I don't care much about the pose she might be drawn in, I put the picture on the right as an example but frankly you can do anything that suits you, the important thing would be to at least have her sword pistol visible and drawn out and to have her having a certain smug expression (the Eugene sketch from Tangled might serve as a reference, but you can perfectly make your own spin on what a smug face is)

Please and thank you

>half-giantess
how please?

All humans are bigger on her homeworld. I just used half-giantess as an approximate description for size.

Woof, yeah. Luckily I don't care enough about that sort of thing so I've got some new character art! Thanks user!

Maybe it's a magic crossbow? I know you can enchant bows to fire arrows of force, so maybe the string is just to give it the form of the crossbow and not the function.

That's just D with white hair.

The D's hat is too pointy for my liking.

Requesting a Suda51-style assassin modeled after an 1800s San Francisco crimp. I'd like the weapon of choice to be a slungshot and maybe a period revolver.

Requesting Constanze from little witch academia riding on a Krieg soldier's back.

All done, hope ya like it OR.

Requesting a cute Gorgon trying to brush her hair

-OR here, looks baller dude, much appreciated

bump

requesting my German monk character for the upcoming dark Ages of Cthulhu character.
He is a young healer in his twenties, he's blonde with heterochromic eyes (one blue, and one green).
He likes tinkering with potions and stuff, you can use the hairstyle, color and overall bodytype and face from pic related.

Forgot to link it to OP.

Looking for someone to draw my vesk character for starfinder, with armor like in attached picture but a darker metal color grey and haphazardly painted on red instead of orange. and dark brown fur. the lizard head should be like the picture related with dark sage green skin with bigger spikes on the head.

Can i get a Necron punching an emu in the face?

Requesting my Half Elf Sorcerer for my Eberron game.
He's a smug know it all far more obsessed with making a profit on the group's adventure than actually saving the world.

Thanks in advance!

Your OC is a spook

anchoring

I made a request the other day for the little dude in the ref, but I have another one. feel free to take a while if needed. I know lots of people want theirs done as well.
He's cocky and underhanded when he fights, but i dunno if that's able to be conveyed in just a pose, so do the best you can.

Requesting a girl bleeding to death slumped against a concrete barrier with rebar sticking out of it, near a highway, lots of gray and desaturated tan coloration, an apocalyptic world. She should be dressed in simple olive-colored pants, rough fabric almost like burlap; some decent boots in black, and an brown jacket, a bag slung over her shoulder, and a FAMAS rifle nearby with "Clarion" etched into its stock (if you can even draw that much detail). Pic related is a FAMAS rifle. Make the background kind of cold, it is cold out, like 4 degrees C or so. No snow, it's like November-ish, so trees are empty of leaves, there should be a few on the ground nearby. The girl should probably be crying, with a fearful expression. There might be a few dead men nearby, she didn't go down without a fight. As for her face, very much heart-shaped, blue-ish eyes, small rounded nose, brown hair that falls along her cheeks. Maybe a dribble of blood out the corner of her mouth. There might be a crow nearby, perched on one of the rusted shells of a car, waiting and watching for its turn with her.

Requesting Julius Caesar and Alexander the great arm wrestling.

Requesting a dragon lounging upon a throne that sits atop a massive hoard of gold and equipment. For reference, he's 5'6" from head to toe

Migrating my request for a Slaanesh Champion.
She was human but has given over to many new mutations making her "less flawed". Her face was once human but her nose has all but vanished becoming nothing more than two slits for nostrils. She has needlelike teeth and a long barbed tendril for a tongue. She has a single smooth horn growing from the right side of her head like the old Diazmonettes. Her hair always seems to billow in the wind or flow about her as if she were submerged in water even when it does not make sense for it to move as such. She wears a combination of the "armor" both variants of daemonettes wear: the corset like torso armor that only covers her abdomen and lower chest while cloth is draped over her breasts and a loincloth covers her groin. She has digitigrade legs ending in clawed feet. Her left hand has long, sharp, talonlike fingers while her right hand is almost normal save her pointer finger has become an elongated tendril. She uses this tendril finger to wrap around the hand-and-a-half length sword like a weapon chain in order to prevent her from being disarmed. The blade looks similar to the one in the reference but thinner. Her arms and legs are mostly unarmored save for bracers and the odd doodad. Her loincloth is bears the mark of Slaanesh, as if her patron deity wasn't obvious.
Her name is Grelda the Flawed and she is currently an aspiring champion but during the course of the campaign I have planned she will take over as head honcho of the small slaaneshi warband and the pleasure cult they are controlling in the town as she takes one step closer to her ultimate goal: daemonhood.

If you decide to color it, the armor, cloth and Mark of Slaanesh should be the same as the references while her flesh is a close shade of pink to the blob under the mark.

Many thanks!

Migrating Request.

Character is Cantius Volso, born into a noble family within Cheliax, Half-elven Inquisitor of Milani from the Golarion setting. He's a little short at 5' 5", with light brown hair, usually swept back. He uses a dueling sword, which is described as roughly 3 feet long blade slightly curved and sharpened on the outer edge. Cantius is very rogue-like, but also very proud being raised a noble, before he ended up being disowned for freeing a couple slaves and devoting himself to his goddess.

Still working for this. Can't ink for shit as I've realised I don't know what I'm doing beyond 'hurr, line weight for closeness / depth'.

Adjusted the party to be more centre in frame and adjusted the sorceress' lean. Any criticisms would be very appreciated.

Gonna paint it later, as the game I'm using it as a cutscene for us tonight.

Late Night Page 9 bump

I would love to see a moose-based centaur if anyone is up for it.

The line weight on the golem/construct thing is a bit weird. I know you're trying to pronounce the plates, but they just seem out of place and same with parts of the background. Seems like you're trying to add more shade with your line weight? Your characters are good though. I'd honestly post this in /ic/ and get some more critique because your close but as is doesn't flow. I'd like to see this in color.

Bumping for love

bump.

Bumping

Yeah, I think you're right. I was trying to give a 'focus' on the characters and the golem by highlighting them with heavier lines and leaving the background as really faint. Probably not the right way to do it.

Thank you for the criticism though. I'll try trawling Tumblr for tutorials for next time.

request-bump

request-bump

who likes Chili Con Carne?

24 hours bump

Sketch :o

Requesting something atypical.

I'm not looking for my character to be done today - I'm looking to get a picture of a weapon done.

The weapon's a next-gen, cyberpunk crossbow. The idea's that it's a compact, spring-and-pulley crossbow which automatically self-cocks with an electric winch and auto-loads new bolts from a helical magazine.

The pulley-and-spring system I have in mind is a lot like Reference 1, with a bulky plastic case around it like Reference 2, and a helical magazine like Reference 3.

I'm fine with the end result being either a hand-sized pistol crossbow or a full-sized heavy marksman one. If you're willing, I'd be happy to receive either/both.

Bump

Bump.

Can't really paint either, as it turns out.

bump