What are some good pranks to pull at the game store?

What are some good pranks to pull at the game store?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_72BfT0uPzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

going to a game store and buying something, and then not enjoying what you bought and complaining about it online

Set it on fire while yelling:
youtube.com/watch?v=_72BfT0uPzk

you going to the game 's store.

Finding a miniatures oriented store with tables and forcefully introducing a Magic community to it.
It happened to my favourite LGS and those unhygienic morbidly obese cunts took every table, every day while their odour and shit elitist attitude drove people out and ended up killing the store

my favorite gaming shop prank is to not bathe for like a week before entering, pick the most ill fitting and ragged clothing I own to wear in, and slouch in part of the play table area nominally watching other people play but mostly just radiating unappealing presence.
If anyone speaks to me, I avoid eye contact and answer questions in short, staccato breaths half way between a snarl and a whisper like I hate them but I'm too cowardly to express this.
Unless someone tells an inappropriate joke of some kind. Then I laugh really loudly for way too long and maybe repeat the punchline a couple times to make sure everyone hears it.
Before I leave, I buy 100 dollars worth of product, it doesn't even matter what really, so the staff feel obligated not to interfere with this in the future.
I've been doing this prank every week for 8 years now. No one has caught on. It's hilarious.

Showing up as a trap.

I have a pet python who Ill occasionally bring in my dice bag. He likes it in there because its dark, and I like it in there because he oils my soapstone dice.

Pic related: Dat boi.

Mentos that are actually cyanide pills

your boi is a cute snek

give him the good boops and squishies

Moving the 4e books from the RPG section to the miniature wargaming section.

How big is your fucking dice bag? I seems more like a dice sack to fit that bugger.

>snake of oiling

I got my girlfriend to seam-rip the logo off of a 750ml Crown Royal bag (if you've never seen one, CW comes in a velvet bag). Snakes are weird, they can stretch themselves out but also compress themselves a ton. He's about 4ft long now and Im still surprised sometimes at the places he can squeeze into. He's also a lot fatter than normal in that pic because he ate about a month before took that. Nowadays he's on much leaner diet.

>I got my girlfriend

Stopped reading there, don't have time to trawl through what is obviously a fantasy/LARP/troll post

I had my snek get into my backpack once when I went to my LGS once.
>mfw snek is sleeping curled around my bitz box.

I'll send some pics when I get home

Farting into 5e books giving domestic violence afficionados the impression that they smell.

dude, this is like the 5th thread you've posted about/in regarding the magic fags at your LGS. If i don't need a trip to smell the autism, then maybe its time to let it go, or maybe bitch to the LGS itself instead of a mongolian cave-painting board.

Is you live warm? I've heard of pet snakes being kept out of their habitats for too long and freezing to death, but I live up in the north so maybe that's just me.

>Donuts with _______ in them

Milkshakes

Is that snek?

>Is you live warm?

They just need to be kept above 70 degrees, or 78 long term.

This, desu

Cyanide pills that are actually mentos

It's a sign from the dark gods. Buy more Finecastâ„¢ Sslyth.

Hi, reddit

>Moving the 4e books from the RPG section back to the miniature wargaming section.
ftfy

Why would the store allow itself to be occupy by these people if MtG wasn't part of its priorities?

Please come and prank my FLGS then I can prank your ass

>I've been doing this prank every week for 8 years now. No one has caught on. It's hilarious.
Kek'd.

Read this a minute ago. I'm still laughing.

So relatable!

no need to be upset

Don't shave for a week
Don't bath for a week
Wear dirty clothes with lots of yogurt stains
Cheeto fingers and Mountain Dew spillage
Scrapbook featuring mai waifu, try to insert into game.
Be offensive to everyone and everything.
Make sarcastic passive aggressive comments.
Flip a table. Flip the players., Flip the manager.
Get kicked out.
"it's just a prank, bro!"

good thing my lgs owner just throws those people out.

but he just said straight to their faces they should work on their hygene
they didnt come back.

kick you out.
>bro just a prank
yeah kicking you out is just a prank to
>ah so i can come back
no
>but its just a prank
so is what you did, it still happened

my favorite prank is when the store owner bans people who act like assholes by pulling "pranks".
I laugh every goddamn time.