Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1712: It Cannot Be Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A7UH3NZERnw
pastebin.com/gDnpgtJx
astrolog.org/labyrnth/hypermaz.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=fq3abPnEEGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is your fault
You know who you are

WHOAAAA, LOOKING COOL, JOKER

>It Cannot Be
He is the Kwisatz Haderach!

Jumpers! Have you ever been the supreme being? How'd that work out for you?

youtu.be/A7UH3NZERnw
>name is heavens
>end up in heavens feel

You think Aura Surgery could be used to put Magic Circuits in others?

Well. This is going to be a very unpleasant experience.

No but you could test hives against each other till all hives have different adaptions and keep going. You'd lose nothing as the biomass of the dead can just be reused. It would also allow for greater paths of divergence. Each hive would work along a different biological and magical path and come to different results. Near the end all you need to do is interbreed the hives, given that this is the Zerg we're talking about such a thing would be extremely simplistic compared to trying to do it with the Monkeys.

>Using saiyans.
Saiyans with magecraft... Why do I get the impression that Reinforcement will be their most developed field?

Nah, they would try to make projection their best one, if only for the hope of one day making real and permanent food.

>expecting any different route
It was pottery. Praise the dice gods.

Tell me about your dungeons, Veeky Forums.

We keep our defeated enemies in "The Dungeons" for later use.

Kinky.

So, you guys don't meticulously plan out the layouts and inhabitants of your sprawling underground labyrinths?

What do I look like to you, some pathetic little Keeper?
I'm the Overlord, I rule from a tower.

What's this raggedy ass dungeon, my dungeon at least doesn't have broken floor tiles and is not falling apart.

So is anyone else going to grab the Emiya family when Fate Grand Order comes out?

As in Samurai Deeper Kyo? That's a weird thing, like it allows some chick to make person able to pull an Obito so maybe?

Uhh sorry I should have specified I meant Aura Surgery from World Seed. Considering it is just a copy and paste kind of thing.

Gah, fucking onion-chopping ninjas! Where did they come from?

>those tits

Yes, Shirou's pectorals are very well developed. I'm glad to see other people appreciating them as well.

pastebin.com/gDnpgtJx

Everything hurts.

When I disappeared, something else happened. An entire lifetime was laid out before me and spun into existence. I watched it happen in front of me like a slideshow, 15 long years of living a simple and humble life in an instant. My head felt like it was split open and stuffed full of these new memories, like a read-only file being played back with no input from me. I was a distant cousin of a dying magus who passed on what little knowledge he could to me and told me to live a full life, no matter what.

When he…I, learned of the Holy Grail War and the devastation it would cause, and the signs of a Command Seal forming on his hand, he decided to summon a Servant of his own and try to stop the fighting. Like a certain Shinji Kido, he was a nobody who got in over his head and dove right into the War in the hopes of being able to put a stop to things. Then, after preparing the in Fuyuki Fire Park and reciting the words…

He became me. Or maybe, I became him.

I screamed in pain and agony as the process came to a stop, making me fall to my knees. I clutched at my temples and stopped to catch my breath as the two lifetimes of memories crashed into each other and gradually integrated. Blood trickled down from my nose, and I hastily wiped it away. I brought myself up to my feet and forced myself to focus. Someone was now standing in front of me, looking at me in a mix of confusion and curiosity. Concern? I doubted it. I would recognize that face anywhere.

"…Archer."

Welp, the Overhaul quirk in the latest chapter suddenly has become much more terrifying.

>Instant kill
>It can reshape an entire large room
>It can revive people if you use your quirk on them soon enough

"Good guess. Though, I suppose if you know that, then you're not as green as you look. That makes you my Master, doesn't it?" He speaks with a disinterested tone, but the skeptical look on his face tells me he's trying to figure out what I'm about. A random nobody he likely doesn't recognize summoned him to here of all places, and 'guessed' his Class immediately. I don't blame him for being suspicious. I looked at the circular Command Seals now resting on the back of my hand as if to confirm it to myself, and I nodded.

"Yeah. That's me."

"…'that's me'? Man, when you put it that way, you make it sound so casual." Archer sighs and folds his arms before giving me a serious look. "Since you decided to do this summoning out in the open, may I suggest we move somewhere else before we get the pleasantries out of the way? There's a good chance someone noticed."

It wasn't a bad idea. I don't know what past 'me' was thinking doing the summoning here of all places. Or how they even summoned EMIYA of all people in the first place without the relevant catalyst. Was it because of the location, or the slight match in personality? Or was it from whatever force that kept pulling me through worlds in the first place? Too many question, so few answers. It's about what I've come to expect so far. I just nodded and started walking. The red knight quietly disappeared into spiritual form and shadowed my movements.

I know, right? Kuro is just perfect!

~shakes head~ low-hanging fruit, user.

Don't have any.

Wait, so we can get a legitimately powerful and useful quirk in that jump? I don't believe you.

Nah, NuBee will probably nerf it. But you can at least copy or steal the real one.

Nah, I will, however, bend knee before Tittituria and ask for her hand in marriage. After wrecking Goetia's shit.

I had time to collect my thoughts. This was a Holy Grail War. No, it was -the- Holy Grail War. The Fuyuki Grail War, a pivotal moment in this world's history and one I had been so fond of reading about back in my world. But…even as much as I adored the characters and the story, I never once wished to actually be a part of events proper. It was rife with tragedy and life-threatening risks that gave a new meaning to the term 'Bad End Night'. And I had summoned the biggest wildcard in the war next to the King of Heroes himself.

What did I do now? Did I forfeit and hope things would turn out alright? Would that make things worse than it already was? Was I 'expected' to be part of the War? I know what happens to Shirou in Bad End 1, refusing the war could have arguably worse consequences than if I participate! I've never even killed anyone before now, and the 'prize' at the end isn't even worth it due to the Grail's Corruption! This is literally a no-win scenario, what the fuck do I do?!

"You seem troubled. Are you disappointed in the Servant you summoned?" Archer would ask pointedly, snapping me out of my thoughts. He didn't sound terribly hurt by that, but his question is direct and to the point. I wear my thoughts on my sleeve and it made it easy to see I was torn on what to do. And this was someone I really shouldn't show weakness around.

"I'm just, uh…thinking about what to do next, that's all."

"…you summoned a Servant out in the open at night and you don't have any sort of idea what to do next?"

I know, right? "I like to improvise." I lie.

"That sort of flighty thinking will get you killed." He of all people knew that, of course.

So... what does Doom do to the Nasuverse?

>a pivotal moment in this world's history
Not really.

Different chain, sadly. Doom will be much, MUCH later.

Actually, Double, as it's written in the Jump, is much less powerful than the original. Since it was written before the exact mechanics were layed out.

And some tier 2 quirks are vastly superior than tier 3 quirks and would easily make you a top tier hero.

A Relentlessly convoluted Hyper-dimensional Murder Maze thousands of's Stories deep. inhabited by the some of the most dangerous monsters I've managed to create or defeat. and then on the last to final floor you encounter 1000 sets of Eight randomized switches all of Which open the door to the next switch but If ever the wrong switch is pressed it flips the teleporter destination that would normally move you to the final level with The entrance teleporter. oh did I forget to mention it Is a teleporter Maze and not just a hypercube Maze, yeah you need very specific software just to map it and that's not even counting the magical traps that turn rooms into very challenging instant dungeons.

astrolog.org/labyrnth/hypermaz.htm

Why are the quirks in that jump so weak? I would think it would be more like:

Trash, weak powers that might be useful in specific non combat situations
>Ex. Deku's mom
Low, weak powers that can shine if used creatively or in certain circumstances
>Ex. Mineta
Mid, good powers appropriate for a hero or villain. Has good combat power and utility.
>Ex. Bakugo or Tokoyami
High, powerful quirks that would make for one of the most powerful heroes & villains
>Ex. Todoroki or Deku

But there are so few good quirks with none comparable to the series's stronger characters.

Remember that EMIYA secretly thinks guns are cool as hell. This is the secret to winning him over to justice again.

Bancho even the board itself confirms your ideas are evil, please go and stay go.

Kys. Bancho is the best thing that ever happened to this thread.

Well yeah it's a Lovecraftian dungeon full of Horrible monsters from over 300 worlds it's not supposed to be good it's supposed to Warehouse evil
I don't need people like you defending me you are killing the thread

"We met just a few minutes ago and you're already criticizing me. Did I summon an Archer or a Peanut Gallery?" I said, deciding I would snark right back. Sure, it made me look a little defensive, but I'm under a lot of pressure right now, damn it! "Do Heroic Spirits not have a complaints department or something?"

There was a pause, and then I heard what sounded like a chuckle, followed by a heavy sigh.

"Man, I'm seriously unlucky. I ended up with a completely bone-headed Master." Ouch.

"Then it's fitting I got a bone-headed Servant, isn't it?" I shot back.

"…hmm. I suppose so." I can't get over how amused he sounds about all of this. It pisses me off. I feel like I empathize a bit more with Rin now.

…wait, Rin. Shit. What would happen to her now that I had summoned the Servant she was supposed to? Would she get a different Servant or not be in the war altogether? Ugh. Too many questions. I need to actually get my shit together and get what information I remember on top of what I have already from my new lifetime.

"You seem to be retreating back into your thoughts, so I think I'd ask this. Does my bone-headed Master have a name?" Archer asked as I walked in the direction of my house.

"Not really." I say, bluntly and honestly. "Just call me what sounds appropriate." He didn't respond to that. I could tell what he was thinking, and it just pissed me off more. This was going to be a rough decade.

I us the standard dungeon eats stuff left on the floor to make new versions thing. I have super easy floor 1 through 5 then it gets difficult. Standard stuff. I been a dungeon core since jump 2 though and I get bigger every jump, shooting for planet size by jump 100.

Wait so will Rin summon still or is he just not taking part in this war?

>She just not taking part

Let's move along a little bit. Most of my conversations with Archer were mainly just us snarking at each other, then talking seriously when we discussed things related to the War. It's hard to tell when he's being genuinely friendly or not, but noted my tendency to be anxious and occasionally going without sleep as I tried to give myself a self-taught crash course in Magecraft. That went about as well as you'd expect. But, from the looks of things, I had arrived exactly one year ahead of schedule. That was a small mercy that meant I wouldn't be tossed ass-over-tea-kettle into the War. Even though I can remember most of the Servants as easily as I could recall the back of my own hand, victory didn't feel that certain to me.

Though there was an elephant in the room. A very red elephant. Archer would eventually figure out that I was basically in the shoes of someone who had no idea what they were doing, now filled by someone who wanted nothing to do with the War. He's already been poking holes in my story and can tell that I'm more than a bit in over my head. I needed a plan, and having a Servant I couldn't establish trust with would be a huge issue.

What do I do? Do I tell him the truth, or try and keep up the facade?
youtube.com/watch?v=fq3abPnEEGE
Unreliable narrator is at work here, don't forget.

The supplement mentions summoning a canon Servant puts you in the Master's place for the sake of the story.

Rin makes a contract with Gil, calling it now.

Anima Beyond Fantasy question, The Spear of Longinus says it can take on any form I can imagine does that include stuff like two-part weapons such as charge blades or other stuff not native to the setting?

>Chloe

Tell the truth. Archer's good enough at spotting bullshit he'll learn anyway.

Yes. It's Anima so stupid weapons are perfectly appropriate, and the weapon's a Pillar of Souls, so it's supposed to be pretty bullshit.

>The Spear of Longinus says it can take on any form I can imagine
No it doesn't. It just takes on a form suitable to the wielder, you can't actively change it. But it doesn't really matter what form it takes, since it's mechanically identical in any form. Turning it into a charge blade would offer none of the benefits of a charge blade save any familiarity you might have with such a weapon making your skills more applicable.

butis the jump maker and They said it was cool

>Not having support herc.

Yeah, he said that stupid weapons are fine. He didn't say you'd get any benefit from changing its form, because you don't. Longinus is Longinus, no matter the shape.

Whos that standing just above the end of the scarf? It looks like him and someone else?

I didn't think it would gain anything particularly extra I just figured I could use it like a charge blade if it was a Charge blade,which bear in mind are not supernatural in universe

There's no benefit to it looking different, is correct. The book notes that "In every form, Longinus is always treated as a weapon of +20 Quality". Which means it's an inhumanly well made weapon. It doesn't gain any special abilities of it's new weapon type though. I don't know what a Charge Blade is though.

You could use it like a charge blade in the sense that you could separate the giant axe into a sword and shield. It wouldn't be able to build up energy, though, because that's not a feature that Longinus has.

Weapon from Monster Hunter. Sword and shield, attacking with the sword builds up energy. Combine the shield and sword together into a fuck huge axe, and you can release the energy as explosions.

Are correct?and can you change its form later on? Because that part is not specified

>Deku

But you can get that in a scenario plus whatever Quirk you had. Also, the guy who is handling Overhaul's ass and could defeat the entire 1-A class had a quirk in the Tier 0 category.

>I don't need people like you defending me you are killing the thread
Pfft. Not even the same guy but this is hilarious. Seriously you really are your own worst enemy.

Ah.

You can swap forms later on, yes. He turns it into a Halberd while fighting as Lucifer, and then back into a Longsword when fighting as Omega.

As he said though, the charge effect wouldn't be inherent to the weapon. You could probably learn something similar as a Ki technique, and then throw some sort of limitation like, "Must be using the Longinus" in there though, if you want to do that.

Just goes to show the importance of being creative/innovative/crazy-awesome.

>Tittituria
Patrician taste

Man, Compa looks so soft and fluffy...

The Walking Dead Jump when ?

Rule 2
Unless someone else has claimed it.

Flat is justice

Scenario Reward is Scenario Reward and the guy who has that quirk makes a note of the fact that his quirk is shit. It is only good because he is really clever with his use of the power. Given the setting there should definitely be things about becoming awesome with shit powers but there should also be strong powers.

Honestly that jump tempts me to ignore the powers completely, none of them are fun or strong enough to warrant serious attention so why not just spend CP on waifus instead?

Not two, five. Rule No. 2 is the one about Bancho.

Truth it is. I'm starting to get heavy caffeine crash and this is going to be a long one, so I don't want to spam the thread THAT much. I'll be taking a break then posting the rest when it's done.

What waifus?

Hey, I was just going through Val's new Frozen jump and I was wondering. If you take Abominable X Man and Elemental Queen,can you treat the X Man form as an alt form/ transfer between flesh and element at will?

Pink Moth and/or Cute Frog.

Personally, I assumed the Abominal X Man form was an altform in the first place.

Pink Moth ?

He means the pink acid demon.

Mina, the pink girl with acid powers, looks kind of like a fluffy moth to me for some reason.

Wait, what rules?

I have a rule about me? I was unaware of this

There's also the shapeshifting villain, though she's both a crazy chick interested in blood and someone who wants the D(eku).

Hey Heavens! I want to thank you for the amazing Saint Seiya Jump!

Now I can actually fulfil my plan of introducing the Saint System to the Sailor Moon setting as the elite warriors of the new Crystal Millennium!

Bwahahahahahahaha!!

Umm, I hope no one claimed this and I hope i'm doing this the right way, but I was watching Moana with my family last night and I saw that Valeria had done a Frozen jump and thought it might be fun to do a Moana jump. I haven't done this before, so I hope I did okay.

Rule one, bringing something up is the same as offering to make a jump for it. Normally used jokingly but in this case I demand to know when you'll be making a bunny girls jump.

You know...the rules of Jumpchain. Like Rule No. 2: Ignore Tera's post as there's the posibility of maximun disgust.

>bunny girls jump

The pic is from Eiyuu*Senki, I'm already making a jump of it.

Uhm... could you please tell me those rules?

Glad you like it and godspeed, user. May you fulfill your Soldier Dream.

>Individual drawbacks

Wasn't Val making Saint Seiya G? Has she dropped the claim?

Looks good.

>The pic is from Eiyuu*Senki, I'm already making a jump of it.
Yay!

So if you erase someone with Overhaul, then 'revive' them afterwards, are they the same person?

Ooo. Nice! You might get some grief about the formating, since it's not standard, but it's very clear, just not what people are used to.

Lewd... but awesome.

I like Soundgarden.

Thank You, I loved the movie and look forward to reading your jump
I interpreted it as being the Ice Monster she mad or being Olaf. Which I why I was wondering if there was an official ruling on that perk combo.