What are the twelve words that make up the world?

What are the twelve words that make up the world?

The twelve words the world is built on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G7RgN9ijwE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These are the twelve words that make up the world, dipshit.

Basically I'm playing a symbol mage who knows the dozen words of creation.

The only issue is that I'm having a problem with what the words are

What the fuck did you just say to me, you little bitch?

Secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

The elements which mix and sire
Water, Earth, Air, Fire
Trappings of the truly tragic
Life, Death, Time, Magic
The hearts upon this earthly stage
Beast, Man, Love, Rage

A few ways to go about it really

You could pull an Aristotle and go with elements plus ideas, like Earth, Water, Air, and Fire, then add in ideas like love, hate, life, death, light, dark, order and chaos.

Then, everything is just a combination of elements. Man is mostly Earth and
Water, with differing amounts of other elements. Demons can be Order and Hate mixed with Fire.

There are 18 words that make up the world.

CORRECT

one two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve

So planescape?

The greatest thing that you will ever learn is just to love.

I don't know what the other four are, but it definitely starts with "Heil Hitler gas the kikes race war now".

>What are the twelve words that make up the world
Xlbtnh, farrarouchararouch, tlplonication, ossourarisis, mqb;tldr, rimesterxm, bhaejnom, turquoise, guarfellownoctis, noom, noom, and bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.

Am I the only one getting bored with /pol/tards?

Ni, Peng, and Neeeee Wom!

You - the player - don't need to define it because your character is certainly not going to do anything as irresponsible as reveal a single Word of Power to the uninitiated.

Or, if he's irresponsible, then maybe your angle is that he went through hell to acquire that knowledge and he's certainly not about to share his power for free.

I'm going to use them to do magic.

Basically normal mages use spells to do things, my character puts symbols together to do things.

So a normal mage would teleport an enemy way with a teleport spell, I would put control and space together or just move to teleport

Kek

That's only eleven words, you fucking idiot.

More like they're just jokers. I mean when I read the title, first thing that came to mind was 14 words and I'm not a /pol/tard at all.

Gravity
Nuclear force
Magnetic
Entropy
Heat
Friction
Life
Radiation?
Idk

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, mmkay?

youtube.com/watch?v=G7RgN9ijwE4

for large values of twelve

What is love?

Baby don't hurt me.

Don't hurt me.

No more.

I'm beginning to think most of the blatantly obvious shit is /leftypol/ and retarded t_d newfags, while most of the subversive and subtle bait shit is the work of actual /pol/tards.

What doth life? Are we just fleshy blips in some meaningless stew of cosmic oblivion?

The sexiest thing alive is a dragoness in the midst of estrus.

Nope, but the mods love them, so your stuck with it.

Oh, it's one of those. Well I'd go for a synthesis of Mage's 10 arcana and Ars Magica's 15 arts.

>Create
>Destroy
>Change
>Sense
>Command
>Life
>Matter
>Mind
>Force
>Space
>Time

Last slot is a wildcard - choose Magic/Chaos/Death/Fate/Spirit/God or whatever your cosmology and the tone of your game dictates.

One of those words is not like the others.

>The story of a
I've been burned before. Is there actually more?

You give /pol/ way, way too much credit you oblivious faggot.

Only a page or two of that particular dragoness, but the artist is quite prolific.

There are not twelve, but fourteen.

Holy SHIT what game is this. I want it. Please.

Enjoy, friend!

This world is not real. You need to wake up, right NOW

You should've opened with that. That would've landed you a great many more serious and helpful responses.

There is a Tsar or Tsarina of every word in creation that matters. (There may be other words.)

The Tsar of "Life" is Koschei Bessmenerty. He, like life, is cruel, bitter, unholy, greedy, selfish, violent, sinful, and perhaps a touch too obsessed with sex for most healthy minds. There are few sources of Life-Magic outside of (insert your setting's religion here), so to invoke Life Magic from Koschei the Deathless is to consort with one of the vilest and most unholy of Devils. But he will likely answer your call, and his price is lower than most Devils. After all, every person he can keep from dying is one less soldier for his hated rival...

The Tsar of "Death" is Viy.
Like death itself, Viy is patient and neither good nor evil. Though relentless, Viy can be kind and even generous to those who wish for him. Viy's price can be high, though, because Death gets nearly everything he wants eventually...unlike...

The Tsar of "Fire" and "Gold"
There used to be a Tsar of Gold, but the Tsar of Fire coveted his gold and killed him for it. Now the dragon Zmey Gorinch lords over both domains. His price is low if he's paid in gold. If you want gold or other precious things from him, you'll have to get creative and the exchange is unlikely to be very profitable. If you seek profit, consider consulting...

The Tsarina of "Salt"
Who's unique love of mankind and all things of humanity's make has made her someone to be invoked by merchants and tradesmen and men of state. If she believes your task betters the world of men she will often provide for free. Even if not, her price is low for you, for you are a human and she likes you, unlike...

General "Frost"
The blind warrior who kills without mercy friend and foe alike. Entire battlefields have fallen before Frost. Invoke his name carefully, the price is trivial but the power is often a double edged sword.

For a more tepid response, consider invoking...

The Tsarina of "Water"
Is mistress of movement and of change and of storms and of earth. Her price is fair and her domain of influence is arguably the broadest, but her offensive capabilities are similar to but pale in comparison to Frost. She's much less likely to accidentally kill you though. Similar to...

The Tsarina of "Sugar"
Charming in tongue and craft, Sugar can coat foods and tongues and words and deeds to see them palatable and desirable. Her powers can be bought out of kinship for something beautiful, or out of pity for something bitter or ugly.

The Tsars of "Sun" and "Night"
Brothers and rivals. Their powers and prices oppose each other. To cheaply invoke night you must eschew and avoid sunlight as much as possible (candle or torchlight is fine.) To cheaply invoke Sun you must avoid total darkness as much as possible (sleep next to a light source, like a candle). Their prices are simple, unlike...

The Witch of "Magic"
Baba Yaga is a vile and crafty woman of decadent tastes and villainous appetites. It takes experience to work profitably with her, she won't tell you her price or if you've failed to meet it. She'll simply punish you. If you do end up on her bad side, putting a (follower of a Lawful Good deity) or a virgin in her soup pot is a way back into her good graces. A more straightforward woman to work with is...

The Tsarina of "Time"
Or 'Tsarina of the Knowledge of the Length of an Hour' as Widow Likho prefers to be called. She is mistress of seconds and other short timespans. There is a Tsar for long timespans but humanity has not lived long enough to know his name or his word. Widow Likho's price can be high, but she'll waive the price if you'll sit and listen to her tell a story. Doing so is an act of endurance, while the story takes mere minutes to hear, those minutes feel like lifetimes in the presence of the Widow Likho.

And there you have it. Twelve words and their prices.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God

That's one heck of a game of rock paper scissors there

Somebody once told me the world was gonna roll me.

▶why all the Russian?

I just finished reading 'Deathless' by Catherynn Valente, so Slavic mythology is on my mind.

I made a new thread at to discuss adding more words of power to that setting. Maybe some non-Russian ones. Perhaps the Tsar of Gold regularly fights some Khan of Gold.

Figured that'd be cleaner than hijacking OP's thread with my improvised thought experiment.

>this

It's actually 14 phrases

Spiral Staircase
Rhinoceros Beetle
Ghost Town
Fig Tart
Rhinoceros Beetle
Via Dolorosa
Rhinoceros Beetle
Singularity
Giotto
Angel
Hydrangea
Rhinoceros Beetle
Singularity
Secret Emperor

>Everything
>You
>Know
>Is
>Wrong
>Just
>Forget
>The
>Words
>And
>Sing
>Along

Wait....if all the words are 'magic', then why would 'magic' be one of the words?
Makes me think of late-era Glorantha, where it turned out that the Illusion Rune could do anything because 'the whole world's an illusion lol'.

Came here for this

This is about quantum partecles innit?

That word is Double-Magic. Which means it, in particular, need not explain shit.

Or I suppose it could be like 'Arcane' or 'Metamagic'.