It's shill time

Why is this coin not being discussed Veeky Forums?

Trade volume is low. Whales are accumulating for masternode (I am one) Coin burn today, cryptopia listing in January. This could be the next Verge/Raiblock.

Shilling aside, tell me what you think about this coin. I see easy 10x in a month and probably 30x in a year.

are you retarded?

>anonymous team
>no whitepaper
>no documentation of any kind
>shit website
>coin has no unique use-case scenario

Ofc you see it as 10x when you bought a fuckton of it.

Is that a reason not to moon nowadays? Look at the fucking Verge!

it wont authentic moon, only PnD from some group of faggots, while OP will use that event to claim legitimacy and continue holding because he missed the sell off

It looks OK. Personally I think ECA is more promising though.

Jesus fucking christ. This guy purchased tons of this and hopes it moons like verge, has no arguments against criticism of the project.
SKIP

why would you think it looks ok? how could it possibly look "ok"? IT DOESNT EVEN HAVE A WHITEPAPER.

How can you say 'looks ok', with NOTHING to go off of except the word of an ANONYMOUS TEAM.

Fuck you idiots.

Easy. I made over a grand off of it today, when it cost me no more than $25 a few months back. Also it stakes like a fucking champion. I mined over half a million ECA today alone. Also, new whitepaper is about to be released, they did a rebrand, and will release a mobile wallet for both Android and IOS in January. Also, it's NIST5 and was made by MIT. Anything else?

hi guys,

it's your friendly local colx shiller here :) happy to answer any and all questions about colx .
> no whitepaper

whitepaper scheduled for early 2018, i think January but i havent seen the old roafmap in a while

>user team

im questioning tom about this since ive noticed this concern come up a bit. ivr been in colx since the start though and have monitored the project for months without seeing anything alarming from the main devs

>no documentation

theres plenty. let me know if you need to find something in particular. there is also a telegram, slack, and discord channel with mods that actively answer support issues

>no unique use case

id disagree from an investment standpoint. this coin has dirt cheap masternodes amd high staking rewards. its a project getting off the ground versus a project on the moon. theres also the fact its a microcap PoS privacy coin which are going to be THE buzz words of 2018 (probably 2nd to only dag coins)

Fuck this. Being a pajeet is hard. I'll be honest with you.

I bought IOTA when it was 40 cents and sold everything once it hit 3-4 dollars after realizing devs are complete shit and the wallet isn't working

I made 10x gains from XRB when it was 100m market cap and being in shitty exchanges. I still hold a significant amount of XRB because I believe in that project

I never got into Verge because I think it is a shitcoin which doesn't deserve to be in top 20.

I think colx is a shitcoin, just as verge but it has 10m market cap and since the new age pseudo privacy shitcoins like verge is on the rise, this coin will see some attention after hitting cryptopia. I'm not delusional and in this for making more sats to buy more XMR.

Just because it is shitcoin doesn't mean you can't make money out of it. I'll hodl until it hits 100m market cap. If I lose, I lose 10% of what I made from XRB. The risk/reward makes sense to me

more bullshit from another braindead shill

there is no excuse to have an anonymous team and no whitepaper for a product actively being distributed and traded

its not even minimally viable, it does nothing except change hands

I'm so happy if you traded it to other, even more foolish people, but its still the equivalent of throwing pebbles around

"its coming soon" isn't an acceptable answer, you faggot

>have monitored the project for months without seeing anything alarming from the main devs

Except remaining totally anonymous and not releasing a whitepaper, of course

>this coin has dirt cheap masternodes amd high staking rewards.

aka its a pyramid scheme

fuck off

>Just because it is shitcoin doesn't mean you can't make money out of it.

Thank you for your FUCKING HONESTY. It's nothing more than YET ANOTHER PUMP AND DUMP SHITCOIN THAT EXISTS TO BE PUMPED AND DUMPED.

Masternodes EXIST TO ENRICH PEOPLE WHEN THE PUMP AND DUMP HAPPENS.

It's a fucking SCAM and good luck to any of you who like to make scamcoins work for you. Don't fucking pretend its a viable product or interesting in any way. It's dishoest and very stupid and I'm tired of it on this board. I would love to invest in great new projects, but this isn't great, new, or even a project.

> Look at what a pivx masternode is worth now

> this coin is basically PIVX-lite

> do the fuckin math

Jesus. If you want to invest in a fucking great project go for the following:

XMR for privacy
XLM/ETH/NEO/ICX for platform
XRB for DAG based currencies
LTC for classic PoW coin

now get the fuck out of Veeky Forums You don't need to be here if you aren't in for money here

Lol what is zerocoin?

This will have a better privacy protocol that 95% being shilled as privacy coins

GTFO

>XLM/REQ/NEO/ICX for platform*

there ya go

its a pivx fork so its not exactly the vaporware you speak of. you dont sound like someone that gets involved in the thousands of microcap coin projects out there so i can understand why you dont share the excitement about the project. that being said if you are really concerned about colx why not go on the telegram or slack and talk to the devs directly?

you also are probably not aware there is no functional project yet for a large chunk of erc20 tokens out thete, even ones in he top 10 like omg and trx. this is a real functional blockchain thats PoS and privacy focused that works

This...

I won't lie. I don't think any privacy coin except XMR is viable sofar but I think 2018 will be the year of privacy coins (especially during the tax season) and people will go for it.

With 10m market cap, great telegram community and active devs, this coin is a shining piece of solid brown shit in diarrhea covered lands of sub 100 market cap coins with a potential to turn into a golden shit statue like verge

pretty much my sentiment too. its a cheap entry into masternodes and privavg coins that you can stake and its got a lot of potential. i think after what happened with xvg there will be a lot of speculator interesr in coins like this.

You're a MORON. Seriously. A fucking idiot.

According to your every single coin that does not meet your standards is a pyramid scheme/scam. Fuck off you mangina, that's not the case, as it seen proven countless times over and over again. An anonymous team doesn't mean shit.

There is a market for these kinds of coins. Is COLX the next Xmr? Maybe not, but the coin has a strong community and is actively developed. If you cant see the potential laid out for you here you're an idiot and should exit crypto.