/cyoag/ - CYOA General [Dumping Good Shit Edition]

Previous Thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

I'll dump this monster/masterpiece because I'm still working on my build for it any.

I'm struggling to find an old CYOA. It was a Waifu one, and one of the options was a Drider. It wasn't the Dark Elves "Enslaved" one, though; It wasn't DA exclusive and slavery had nothing to do with it. If only I had more to go on...

Don't forget the sequel

I think I know the one you're talking about...
I'll see if I can find it after I finish dumping.

Thanks!

Don't worry.
I didn't even separate em.

Is this a new page

That's the one! How you got that just from the Drider I'll never know. Thanks!

Yeah. Just came out a couple days ago.
I'm not positive I have them all in order though...

there aren't many decent drider waifu images in the first place, and ive only seen two cyoas with them

And done.
Imma go work on my build for this.
Someone else dump some good CYOAs.

>Those 3 new pages
What was she thinking, /cyoag/?

In making me sad.

>In making me sad.
What?
Why? I haven't read them yet, do they ruin the rest of the CYOA?!

Well for starters I am quite pressured into taking fighting roles and fighting retainers because holy fuck.
Also someone dies.

War's over, Dad's dead, succession rules, best sister is possessed. Kill her soul, let her rot, or try to save her, which may be impossible

They are great but sad.

Well that's not too ba-
>Someone dies
OH GOD IS IT TERESA?!
IS THAT WHY THERE'S A FAIRY AS A NARRATOR FOR THE LAST TWO?!
>Dad's dead
Meh, he never even came to say hi to me after the resurrection so that's no biggie.
>best sister is possessed
Slightly more of a a biggie!

Why would you need to take fighting roles or retainers? Just use your royal authority and summon them.

It gets really edgy.

God I can't stand this CYOA.

Shit taste is a terrible disease.

Good for you.

I actually love it, though I skipped it this time because I'm not in the mood for 10 pages.

Did Guardian Spirit ever get finished? I want to be someone's summon.

I'm not staunchly opposed to it like you are, I just think of it the same way as everything else Beri has made. Not for me.

No. By now people are asking this question almost as often as 'PPP+ when?'

When's that new OC coming out user?

Next week, probably.

I ship in six weeks. I'm not touching a CYOA anytime soon.

I've been really busy getting ready to move to Minnesota, so I haven't had a lot of time to work on it...
I'm really sorry it's taking so long, but I swear I'll try to finish it before I move.
Emphasis on try.

That's rough. Have some Want to join an evil organization?

>PPP+ When?
I can only type so fast.

When it gets done.

I like most of the other stuff Beri has made, because it's mostly just cute.

This whole thing makes me uncomfortable. Like there's something off about it.

That's your paranoia built up from when you were bullied as a child.

There was that user who wanted him to write something with more edge to it. He got his wish.

Who told you?! Was it Tok? I knew that son of a bitch would talk!

At some point!

None of the WIPs are materializing, so probably never I guess.

Never, I'm done making OC.

>I knew that son of a bitch would talk!
>not tok
Missed opportunity.

Well of course she did.
Embarrassing someone was Har Gol.

Dammit.

Obviously when it is finished.

Can someone post the GoT cyoa please? Not the jumpchain one. I found it a few days ago on my phone and did't save it. You get 3 blessing to spend on gift, ruling house, companion, jobs and extra from curses

I tried running a campaign with three different groups IRL. One fell apart due to life happening and moving on with it, one got soured by inter-party drama, and one group pretty much just went Can We Not? after a few sessions, just kinda feeling bored with the concept.

How likely would it be that a fairly generic fantasy story would work better as a CYOA than as an actual campaign?

Literally anything can by a CYOA if it is presented correctly.

Ravyn Mallor: Witchy Princess

>Princess
Obvious choice.
>Study Room
Good for studying magic.
>Diana
Teach me to be inspiring and work on looks.
>Vinian Toast
Yummy!

>Spirit Dye
Great for witches.
>Midnight Sarcophagus
Good for witches.
>Alchemy Starter Kit
Good for witches.

>Stone King Dessian
Can teach me ancient secrets that might be helpful for magic and stuff and is good husband for me.

>Pouf
Seems nice and can teach me about alchemy.
>Suice
Fellow witch and forbidden love interest.

>Dark Magic
Good for witches.
>Charisma
Not exactly my thing, but as Princess might be good to be able to give good speeches when I must.
>Fashion
Do magic and look spectacular while doing it!
>Regal Hobbies
So I can be a better Princess.

>Reaper Witch
What I've been preparing for all this time!

>Help Test New Magic
Want to learn all the newest spells.
>Destroy a Dark Spirit
That's like literally my job!

I dunno. I was making good progress with Mechfu, but my dad's in the hospital now. My life's sorta bein' thrown through a loop right now

>Girl in Kingdom of the Reach
>The Smile with Advanced Education -1 Blessing
>Animal Companion, Targaryen Blood, Touched By Magic, Grace And Beauty, and Valar Morghulis -4 Blessings
>Ashara Hewett
>Chains and Without A House +2 Blessings

Be just like Daenerys, only better.

Thanks mate

Were you going through a goth phase before the assassin got you?

Maybe before my Birthday on the 22nd. At least, I'd like to be able to finish that and give it to you guys, as a sort of gift for myself.

Possibly.

Slowly.
But on the plus side I've peer pressured a friendo into starting work on a Traveller podcast similar to Welcome to Nightvale.

I would fill up so full with cum that it would come out of her eyes, nose and mouth.

This weekend

I can see it and it is not pretty

Then you don't truly love.

Reminder that Avia's dominance of international shipping via their monopoly of air industry is a direct threat to the existence and prosperity of Eclan, and that they must be destroyed if Eclan is to have a chance of surviving.
Also reminder that Eclan's landlocked status will lead it to become irrelevant in the future unless measures are taken in order to secure it's future, and with recent events those measures need to be done soon, otherwise other countries will attempt to take advantage of Eclan and the surrounding countries.

AVIA DELENDA EST

>Eclan becomes Verend 2.0

>Possibly.
You don't understand. I NEED to know.

Oh no, guess I'll just have to marry the princess of the wind trade kingdom. The one with the huge boobs and great housewife skills. Oh woe is me.

>I've peer pressured a friendo
You monster.

Friendos are for bullying.
Especially when I get ramen and fried rice out of it.

Yeah, but what if you're a girl? What can you do in that situation? All your husbands are shitty younger sons except the one faggot that wants to lock you in the kitchen.

>Was going to choose Princess
>Imagine the future Prince ejaculating inside of me
>Pick Prince
>Someone probably went through the same line of thinking as I did except they switched to Princess
What a dark world.

lewd

>Arthropod
-Final Boss Defense
-Extremely High Speed
-High Strength
>Base Form Modification
>Increased Defense
>Increased Speed
>Regeneration
>Enhanced Defense
>Enhanced Strength
>Enhanced Speed

>Budget Rangers
>Magical Girl Team
>Exposure

You know, this gig isn't so bad. Sure, my coworkers think I'm fucking nuts, but the paycheck's still rolling in so I guess they can't fire me for being weird. Besides, the docs tell me I'm reacting to the opportunity a hell of a lot better than their standard recruit so I think "stability" is a plus for them enough to deal with some quirks.

Besides, I get the jobs that'd be an embarrassment to deal with anyway, and being a bit over the top is probably to our advantage in that regard. Seriously, who wants to get caught beating up little girls and nerds in spandex? Even I'd be a bit leery of it if the rewards weren't so damn good by comparison.

So I get my stupidly cartoonish new body, I get some bitchin' transformation powers, am damn near unkillable and the kind of enemies I'm usually up against have rules against killing people anyway. Yeah, the whole PR department figures I'm a lost cause as far as avoiding public ire, but that's an asset too; being seen draws the baseline authorities and agencies, which draws attention of the organizations I'm acting as a lure for; dumb bastards can't resist a cackling villain doing dastardly things, and it makes it easy for my squad to sneak around looking like normies and accomplish our Actual goals without intervention.

Heck, even when we're going after them specifically, it's usually the same routine; I'll go smash a few faces, crash a couple cars and get their attention, then our crew sleuths in, makes a few changes, and suddenly their home life suffers because Dad knows that Mom's been getting a bit more enthusiastic about Parent Teacher night for a reason, and Love Heart Guardians tend to have trouble sneaking out when their essays get failing grades.

That's a thought. Would Akasha work through Watcher? Or do you need to be in actual close proximity to copy shit from peoples' minds? Maybe you could use Portal or Graviton to make it work.

Also, Quiet, if you're reading this, would you be able to use Dreamer in conjunction with other powers? E.g., using it with Graviton to create dimensionally bent or enchanted objects, with Frostlorn to have ice anywhere you want, and with Sandshaper to have the Desert anywhere you want?

Can it create objects that separate into pieces, like a cannon or a missile launcher? Would a Dream weapon be valid for the Portal Attachment? Could you Dream up robots, and can you Dream up artifacts?

>Eclan irrelevant
>The only country with access to a versatile and unlimited resource
>The only country that thanks to a breaktrough in the field of crystals has spellcasters with unlimited mana and special powers
>All of this is irrelevant because the country is landlocked
Are you daft?

A resource that takes over your brain.

Name a relevant landlocked country that's not backed up by banking.

T-that's fine. It's where I belong now after all.

Man, imagine Traveller becoming the next big thing. You'd probably need to take out all the copyright infringement, though.

Wooly becomes Wally, Dr. Who becomes Dr. Shoe. Easy.

>Especially when I get ramen and fried rice out of it.
I need to stop bribing my friends with pulled pork. I think there may be a reason that I'm always the DM...
Ahhh, I'll think about this tomorrow. I'm too high right now.

Good night, Highlander. I hope you have a pleasant evening.

Suuure. ALL crystals will take over your brain and the symbiotic crystals will not get further researched and identified so the danger of that happening is close to none.

That one wouldn't work on Highlander, at least.

>I need to stop bribing my friends with pulled pork.
How lewd.

This sounds like cigarette company propaganda.

If I remember correctly, Highlander is a Lesbian MuzzieWuzzie Insomniac, ye?

did you promise to include him in your next gang bang?

That's the joke, yes.

Ew.

Yes then.

Also apparently Highlander only comes in fun size.

What's a muzziwuzzie?

I'd say before 2018.
It's gonna be big and extravagant as fuck, so if it flops I may just kms.

Durka Durkas.

No, What's a pitcher.

If you die can i get your (valuable) stuff?