Warhammer 40k general //40kg

Celestine is not for lewd edition

Last Thread >Death Guard stuff from White Dwarf
imgur.com/a/90wRO

>Konor Campaign, dead even, hours to go. Win for Ultramar!
konor.warhammer40000.com/

>GW FAQs (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata
>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

First for the Drukhari!

First for lewd celestine!

What are you actually talking about?

FREEBOOTA ORKZ REPORTIN' IN!!

So what HQ makes for a good choice to go with a squad of 5 wolf guard terminators in a land raider crusader (x3 hammernators, x2 dual wolf claws)

Should I make an OC chapter for my marines, or use one of the minor existing ones that just have a name, color scheme and a few lines of fluff?

The dark city shall rise from the ashes!!

Probably a wolf lord in terminator armor, assuming yiffs can do that.

NOT FOR LEWD

Roll, paint and post.

A minor chapter, show some love. Like Novamarines.
Has there been any updates on what has happened to the dark city since it seemed like it was boned?

>you will never be fantasized about by an awkward thicc sister of battle

Depends on what you want to do. If you want to make your own story, you're better off taking a mostly unknown chapter. If you want the stories to be told for you, take an established one.

Like a Rollin stone

>When fantasy and 40k become undistinguishable

Sauce?

Is there already a BA successor chapter that's extra fanatical with their devotion to Sanguinius? I want to make my own successor chapter that has a lot of conflicts with other chapters because the Inquisition sees them as potential heretics that put their primarch above the Emperor

Novamarines got a novel for them, featuring Blood Drinkers. There are many more unknown chapters here

If you play daemons they basically are indistinguishable.

Nuln Oil on Left, just straight Administratum Grey on the right. I dont really like nuln oil, and kinda want the cleaner look.

wolves can take a terminator wolf lord which provides the standard reroll 1 to hit buff

other options are a wolf priest who can heal multi wound models which could help provide some durable to the terminators

Arjac is a costly leader but he provides a +1 attack in addition to a re roll to failed wounds

Logan is an even more costly alternative but allows wolf guard to ignore morale while being a very nasty beatstick himself

You should never use washes on large, flat panels like that, it will always look like shit. Unless you play something Nurgle, then the looks is perfect for what you want.

Does the emperor approve of yuri?

You're not supposed to just slather that shit on there like it's fucking ketchup man.

What are they doing in the Konor system?

Yes.

Yes, why else do you think he blesses the sisters so?

The Emperor doesn't care. Only service to Him on Earth matters.

>>I want to be tough to kill and hit in melee
Sounds like a job for a wolf priest, but I'm no yiff.

Just apply a touch up layer to the left.

No.

Go go go!

Novamarines sure are fun to paint

I'm trying to get my brother into 40k and I think the Orks are perfect for him. Can somebody who understands the Orks better than I do help me out? Anything you write I'll show him.

Would a Space Marine get cover from standing behind a Dreadnought's legs or peeking over a vehicle? (like if he was on some terrain behind a Rhino that elevated him high enough to have his head sticking up above the Rhino)

Maybe

Same thing as any Orks that are in the area.

Shenanigans.

Lots of shenanigans.

What's a good faction to play as pirates? The sea shanty singing type

Maybe

Post dudes

Yes. No. Maybe. Visti Polemas Pardauk #16

Of course, if there is something the Emperor is fond of is being surrounded by his personal harem warrior bitches.

Rolltato

Is that alpharius?

Yeah just gonna do another thin layer to clean it up and then get to highlighting. Just wanted to see what it looked like. Hopefully itll help others!

The screams of your captives are like music to a dark eldars ears.

DEldar or Red Corsairs.

Freebootaz Orks.

So wait is the emperor just totally unaffected by being sorrounded by blanks? Is he that much more powerful than Magnus?

Find the 4th edition Ork codex somewhere and let him read it. If anything will make somebody want to play orks it's that codex. Best codex ever made by GW just because of the fluff and the way it was written and I don't even play Orks

Ork anons, I think I have spotted a new model. Maybe I am wrong I have not played 40k in years but I always kept my toe dipped in the game and I could be wrong.

It might be a conversion of a deff dread or morkanought but I don't think it is. It looks like an up scaled dreadnought.

Page 53 of the new white dwarf. To the left of the text box, obscured by smoke effects.

The klaws look the same as the deff dread but it's face looks more forward hunched and I've never seen those two mini gun barrels before?

Orks, maybe especially weird dark eldar

Both.

Well, what does the textbox/caption say?

Magnus was already pretty unaffected, he just couldn't harm them directly with psychic attacks.

Looks like a deff dread with the battlewagon commander...
But it has punisher cannons or something?
And that claw doesnt come with the kit?
And that thing on the back looks like a KFF?
The fuck is that thing?
Looted vehicles?

Fun times

oh god, that terrible picture of sang. this has to be the worst picture in 40k history. i could write a paper on how awful this picture is

Ork Freebootaz are the cartoon pirates of 40k. There are others, but those are more Somali pirates than Pirates of the Caribbean.

More importantly how does the emperor feel about traps?

Good find, user. But that's a Deff Dread with an Ork peaking out of the hatch.

Orkimedes piloting a personal construct!?

reposting

It's unrelated bumpf about the orks being an old race introduced at the start of 40k and the tau being new comers.

Give us your thesis at least

As long as you don't whip it out in the name of Slaanesh the Emperor doesn't care what you do with it.

>potential heretics that put their primarch above the Emperor
There's too many chapters that do that to bother investigating.

Best fluff places for greenskins are the Freebootaz codex from 1e/Rogue Trader, 4th edition, and 5th edition.

If I had to guess, it looks like someone kitbashed a Deff Dread with one of the shitty Deffkoptaz models GW sells in the store (why they never updated it to the obviously superior Deffkopta model from Black Reach I'll never understand).

Is he examining some very tiny details on his sword?

Looks like its either a looted vehicle of sorts or a new walker, the ork itself is also new model. Whatever it is it confirms that Orks are getting something, probably the last codex of the year and new models.

That's a good idea. I just have to learn how to greenstuff pirate hats.

Primaris belong in the loo!

How would chosen with just combibolters fare? What would be the best legion for them?

>tiny waist
>placement of feet is odd
>is he landing? is he taking off? i bet he's dancing
>artist gave up on the wings
>also gave up on the fur
>gave up on the hair
>gave up on the pillars as well
>chest is huge
>hands are tiny
>scratch that both hands are weird

Been wanting to try this shit. 5 guys shooting 20 bolted shots. 10 in a rhino, black legion it up so they can advance and shoot if need be.

Honarabu dueling salute

if he was on terrain yes. being obscured doesn't do it in 8th anymore.

>Born to Die
Just like Lana del Ray

Well atleast these White Dwarfs are acknowledging Xenos rather than being manly marine magazines monthly

Necrons, DO IT NOW

Yes, you can drown a null in psychic power and blast him the fuck away if you are powerful enough.

Rolling on the river

AL, infiltrate for turn 1 dakka
It works well if your opponent has troops
But T5 and/or 2+ saves. You're just hoping to dice your opponent

Why does he look like some Slaanesh daemon came all over him ? He's covered in white spots.

He's trying to keep the cum out of his eyes.

>en those two
Is it me, or does it look like they added a KFF to it? Perhaps, like the Gorkanaut and Morkanaut, they will come up with a variation on the Deff Dred.
Just add a sprue.

If you have the magazine you can see that the upper body is quite high up compared to a normal deff dread. Also the base of the model is just behind the meganob. It looks to be of the same size as that tau ghost keel (is that it's name?)
As I say I've not played in years but I always loved the orks and it looks similar but different enough to not be deff dread.

Want to do my primaris guys up as Hawk Lords for that sweet purple armor, but the gold is gaudy so figure I'll pick a different company and deviate from the codex only on their one shoulder pads and just match the trim
5th company was wiped out (heroically) in 13th black crusade. Would it make sense to have my dudes be 5th company as reinforcements for easy black trim shoulders+Raven guard transfers or go 8th company for silver trim?
9th company for sweet hotline Miami aesthetics?
I realize that 8th and 9th company are heavy support squads but I got Hellblasters and aggressors anyway so that counts right?

It's an anime pose. He takes this stance right before he darts around your attacks, dodging as if teleporting, until he ends up behind you, when he utters his catch phrase

Ravioli Ravioli Give Me the Formuoli

>Orkimedes piloting a personal construct!?
>implying Orkimedes would actually bother to come out of his Mek shop just to krump some puny blueberries
The only thing that can get Orkimedes to come out of his workshop is Ghazghkull. He PIONEERED the school of "Too busy to give a fuck about what's going on" thought that ol' Cawl hails from.

If its taller than a deff dread then it could be plastic deff koptas and its simply on a flyer stand or elevated in a similar way.

Figured AL would be best. Fluff wise they'd be supplemental to my 1ksons.

AL were fucking around on Fenris summoning Tzeentch Daemons before Magnus made his debut

So classic. So chrome.

That beaky skull is horrific...they uh, they don't really look like that?

Here, to help you get a mecha-boner.