Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1713: In The Name Of Cthulhu I Will [Redacted] You Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

So we have a lot of jumps in the works at the moment, tell me what ONE jump are you the most excited for?

Can you take Friendbringers as companions?

Fate/Waifu Order

Crysis, still.
I just fucking loved the games. And the suit looks badass.

Yes.

None of them.

They're all trash.

The Circumstances Leading to Waltrautes Marriage.

Dark Souls, the scenarios are what are gonna sell me when it comes to picking the origin.

Whoever did the Battletech jump: the Fired Out Of A Canon drawback disallows crossover fics. Any chance of it allowing crossovers so long as the jumper doesn't get anything out of it they couldn't get in a non-crossover fic? I've been reading the BT/Clancyverse fic where Clancyverse Earth (Jack Ryan, Rainbow Six, etc) finds itself transported to the BattleTech periphery circa 3020...

So Jumpers, did you waifu (or husbando) your Pokemon after Mystery Dungeon? Or before Mystery Dungeon?

Will Super let us get Hit's power?

I waifud Cynthia. Who I think I made a lucario at like, jump 50 when I finally got around to pmd.

...I actually forgot about my pokemon, honestly.

Foolish Cat, you think you have won? NO! I Aku shall have you perish with my secret weapon, MEOW MIX! Go on take a bite, you cannot resist the temptation.

Little does the cat know but it is poisoned, they will be dead before they finish eating it.

Yup. There's a few things based on Hit planned.

I did, the pokemon I took in was Arcanine, so that's her for one.

Then, come the third jump, my Volcarona finds out about all that, and gets REALLY pissed. She had felt the same way, and thought she was basically snubbed. She set out to win me over there (FFTA), and started a long, long rivalry with the Arcanine.

When did you learn heroes are hacks and only moralfags and man-children like them because they want to deny reality?

No, they are instead my best friend who is also a girl who is getting her own harem aside from me.
---
Has anyone tried waifuing the benefactor I am curious

Moons layer.

Nnnnnno. While Fluff is my best friend and my Pokemon remain my strongest team, the idea of Pokemon romance is nowhere near my mind.
Little did Aku know, the cat was already dead, for it had emerged from a box.

Interesting. His time stop is actually kinda worse than Guldo's, but he puts it to much better use.

When I was like 14.

Yeah, not saying it's going to be capstone material or anything, just that it's going to be in. Pure Progress, one or both versions, is more likely to get capstone placing.

bout the same time your mother called me again for the fifth time despite it being a one night stand.

Clingy bitch.

So, is that a no?

Hey RavenloftAnon
Might want to give the Sweeper Team the same rules as the Cleaner (followers unless imported) to keep things consistent.

>Lastly for your time here if you take this perk
you must take the hunted by the center drawback for no additional points unless you have the Center Operative background in which case you must take the indebted to the center drawback for no extra points
And reason you don't get points for the drawbacks?
A Drop-In or Operative buying it out of Background is especially harsh.

>Infinite Cracker Jacks (50, Free Drop In)
A CP Item giving the crappy prizes, and not the good stuff like decoder rings, green army men, or race cars. THIS CANNOT BE!

>Gun (50, Free Center Operative)
>You receive a handgun of a type of your choice as part of your job. If it’s lost or destroyed a new one will appear in your warehouse the next day.
Might want to have used ammo also reappear in the warehouse the next day.

>Gemini
They stole your genetic information and from it they have grown a perfect clone. They have all the same abilities as you do.
This is a bit much for the power level of the jump. Limit it to genetically encoded abilities of yours, not stuff that isn't normally inheritable, or even just all your injump purchases and some success with the Artificial Pretender program even if you don't have that perk.

>Infinite Cracker Jacks
You mean to tell me I could have my own army of a certain jump maker at my disposal?

The other Mortal Kombat.

Speaking of, Jumpers! Do you have any "fatalities"? A completely original technique, or something repurposed to kill, or just something already out there that serves that purpose perfectly?

Use Upgrade to make friendbringers full powered; though still small, cute, and friendly.

Fate/Grand Order
...Majin Tantei Nōgami Neuro would be an awesome one.

Wait what does that mean?

I have a Mighty need for some Angelic booty.

Thread, how do I succeed in the Broken Faith/crazy Avaclyn scenario? What perks in jump would be most handy for curing her crazy?

>You mean to tell me I could have my own army of a certain jump maker at my disposal?
>certain jump maker
Yes You Can!
Just buy the Worm Farm =^_^=

The Magic Found in Stories should be able to do it. It even says it can cure madness.

>Spoiler
I was not around for that so I do not understand how I could use it to do that.

Moons layer
Moon slayer
Heavens user.

Any jump by Valeria.

Because we really need no other jumpmakers. It's just a waste of time for them.

I had an entire chain that revolved around a Jumper x Benefactor romance. Which ended up being an escalating comedy of errors that turned into a love story.

>In The Name Of Cthulhu I Will...
Seduce you? I'm definitely not using this as an excuse to post this image.

Generic Kaiju because I love giant monsters.

I actually always end up making all of my humanized female pokemon into a harem.

>Both versions
There's more than one? And I wouldn't hold my breath on anything till this bizarrely not-dramatic universe erasing tourny arc is over. Especially if Goku/Gohan go full Deicide/Columbine at the end.

>>Spoiler
There are two Worm Farms. One is in Fate/Stay Night and is probably NOT what Worm_user Enthusiasts are looking for. One is in the Christmas Card Jump and is.

>they want to deny reality
As I Jumper, I don't deny reality. I acknowledge its existence, then I grab it by the hair and bend it over a table.
And it thanks me for the experience.
Turns out all those lewd and charisma perks were really worth the points!
But uh, if Reality calls, I'm not here, alright? Bitch is clingy.

Its just a mahjong manga my dude

Hit has the one everyone knows but there's another alien who recently showed up with Pure Progress, only it results in his power constantly rising as he fights. Or something. I really don't get why they named it the same thing when it's clearly not nor why the anime/manga have the weirdest fucking differences

Wait the image confuses me, is the speech the jumper or the Shadow Spawn?

I have a friendship

Yes.

In that genre of images, the speech is supposed to be from the gf. So it's her speaking.

Friendly reminder to include Jumpchain Survival Tournament as a super-expensive drawback that only a monstrous sociopath would take.

Of course.

The Ar Nosurge Jump from Annette.

> Iimage text.
> Face on image
What does Kenshiro have to do with Akagi?

Not him but do you mind if I ask, will we have an option to replace any of the GoD with ourselves, or atleast something similar?

>Doesnt know who the Akagi poster is

Yes, the GoD will be a racial option (Yes I know it doesn't quite gel but it's the best way to handle it and hybrids are going to be really cheap anyways) and you'll be able to replace the GoD of your universe that way. Same with Angels.

Just be prepared to shell out for it.

'cause Toriyama basically makes a plot/character outline and gives it to Toyotaro and Toei and they both make their own version from that.

Jumper. But is also a valid response.

As a nihilist, I fucking love heroes. They're just out there doing good shit and forcing their sense of justice onto the universe, and it makes the short inconsequential lives so much better for so many people.

Brains Is Snakes was a fun one.

>that image
Huh. This is actually kind of sweet.

My jumper tries quite often. But it turns out his plethora of charisma perks don't really work on the being who provides said perks to him.

Thank you Val, my body is ready.

Yeah, yeah, I know. Still...honestly finding that I like the way the anime handles the characters and powers more than I do the manga, even if the anime lacks a lot visually and I can't stand the jap voices.

Are there any jumps with cute elditch waifus like this?

Nope. They're starting to pair off with each other, though.

Lovecraft and take the cute drawback, collect them all.

That doesn't actually make any of them nice, just changes their look.

Thanks!

Speaking of Mortal Kombat 9 and 10, is there anything in particular you guys want to see in it?

Ack, this was meant for

Amusingly, there are perks for being able to instill love and such into completely inhuman things. Notes has one, for example.

So... Have fun seducing your way through the creatures of the Mythos.

Mileena.

Shujinko technically exists in MKX, even though they mostly just mock him, so maybe an ability to master all kinds of disparate and impossible martial arts like he did? Dude absorbed everyone's movepool.

Generic Video Game Designer has a perk that lets you instill emotions via art. Draw your waifu and you holding hands and she will love you.

Bio-booster armor guyver.

For a capstone, you could just merge them into one. Iirc, you said you were trying to make them independent of powerlevels, and a perk that makes you rise in power and skill proportional to how strong your opponent is sounds like a good candidate, even in a setting as bs as DBS.

Koffins full of goodies.

Eh, the much broader version of Hit's Pure Progress could probably do it on it's own. We'll see how it comes about. The capstones that are in so far are pretty strong though, so it may turn out that way anyway.

>your universe
I expected we'd be able to pick our starting universe, but I'd like to remind everyone that, until we see how things play out and if they actually have the balls to just reset everything, you're basically going to have to win by yourself if you pick any universe besides 6, 7, or 11. And it's still going to be a hell of an uphill battle if you don't pick 7.

Wait, someone's actually making a jump of that?

Sooooo I was browsing tumblr when I found this "jumpchain" tag and oh my god it was sooo coool! To be able to visit my fav characters like Hermione and Steven XD. But apparently, the ones doing the images are the creepy harasser guys from Veeky Forums! So I told to myself "Maybe they aren't so bad" but visiting this thread I found rampant misogyny and harassment as many of you collect women as if they were trophies and use you brainwashing tricks on them to make them suck your dick. So I come here to tell you to FUCK OFF from this hobby until you go outside to meet real women.

Basically just took the moves I learned from Street Fighter and made them lethal:
>Shinku Hadouken: The fireball hits, and the vacuum shreds them. They explode all over the place.
> Shoryureppa: The final Shoryuken throws them into the air as they get blown apart.
>Shinku Tatsumaki Senpukyaku: The opponent gets sucked in and torn apart.

Two Brutalities, Kazuryu Reppa and Shun Goku Satsu, both blowing the opponent up as the technique ends.

And an Animality, where I turn into a giant ape and rip them in half.

I'd be fine with the jap voices if both Goku and Gohan weren't both voiced by the same 50 year old woman. That can work when the characters are children, but it really doesn't when they're fully grown, have kids, and have the physique of professional bodybuilders.

Some perks nased on shang tsung and/or quigin.

Big ass tiddies.
Aaayyy.

Noob Saibot's, Rain's, and Smoke's powers.

I would also appreciate something for not horribly misunderstanding messages from the future.

Lots of racial options.

Drawback that makes female jumpers look like ugly dudes with fake tits.

Eeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

How about a drawback that makes the world acceptable to the most stringent of Christian censors?

Can't you neckbeards talk normally after staying in your mother's basements for too long or what?

That's a big part of it. Goku's voice just...does not fit. Especially not when he's meant to be in a furious rage.

The other is just having listened to the english voices for decades basically.

Drawback for random people to hate you for no reason. Fuck off, Sammo Hung is a god, and the cheery fat asian stereotype is pure.

Ice powers. I know Sub Zero isn't anything impressive, but he's my favorite ever since I was way too young and playing MKII on an arcade machine with my mom's quarters.

Yeah, people are unfair to Bo Rai Cho. Some of his moves are gross, but as a character he seems like a cool dude.

Wow. Jumpers are scary.

Yeah i think someones mentioned working on one slowly.

Is there going to be a perk for being so good at martial arts that you can dodge and predict the moves of people far, far stronger than you? Seriously, Roshi pretty much ended Universe 4's best fighters based entirely on strategy and knowing weird magic techniques nobody else bothers with.

EVERY Race.

A Jinsei Chamber of your own that does something useful besides look cool.

An Alchemy and Sorcery Lab like what Quan-Chi's got.

Something related to Variations (restricting your powers to a few broad categories would be a fun Drawback, but I would appreciate something beneficial to you that's related to variations).

A tastefully written Perk that gives you Bo'rai'chos moveset.

I think it'd be neat if we could be Universe 19 and have to assemble a team made up of ourselves and 9 companions.

AAAAAAEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

STOP FUCKING ACTING LIKE A MONKEY