This is the future, disable adblock if you want to see it for yourself

This is the future, disable adblock if you want to see it for yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

package.cryptoguru.org/asset/The-Burst-Dymaxion-1.00.pdf
burstcoin.ist/2017/12/27/the-dymaxion-explained-in-laymans-terms/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

explain

also why do the people who make these things make them as complicated as possible? are they trying to confuse people to appear smarter?

you think a normie is gonna read this and say "wow, thats just what i was thinking"

these fucking autists are retarded

>buzzwords.pdf
yea I'm not reading that

kys

/technical illiterate/ the post

How to buy desu

package.cryptoguru.org/asset/The-Burst-Dymaxion-1.00.pdf

>copy and paste amazon logo
>LOOK GUYS AMAZON SUPPORT

kill yourself charlatan

these people do this on purpose cos' they don't understand simplicity

nope, you're just stupid. Maybe read a book on the topic you LARP as expert of

this doesn't need amazon support to be good, user. Stop lying to people

Nope, they're stupid. They write like this in order to make their trash shitcoin sound better, but it does the opposite.

Why is it that I could read the Bitcoin whitepaper just fine, but this? I'm having to refer to all sorts of shit..

It's because this is garbage and Bitcoin isn't, from the get go

you don't know cryptography obviously. Read the link on

>hurr why can't the technology be explained in a single colorful image
go buy LINK and shut up

user, you are right. A lot of these, so called, technical papers are natural methods for non-medical sleeping aids.

You are right user.

This. They do this on purpose to confuse people with technical jargon that most people don't even understand. That's why ChainLink has so many bagholders that think it's "revolutionary." It's literally just an oracle.

How about no. I ain't reading shit from this shitcoin. You already lost me.

Go shill your coin elsewhere, retard.

Who said anything about images? Read OP's post and you tell me if you honestly believe 99% of people are going to be able to understand that. Does OP even understand it?

It was written purposely that way to appear like they have their shit together, but do they? Would a smart businessman/creator opt for difficult, obscure language over simplistic explanations? Nah, only a fraud or a conman would. Or someone who is pretending that their product is better than it actually is...

Fucking saged. Next time kill yourself instead

bittrex, poloniex, livecoin

being

this

fucking

upset

about

being

stupid

LMAO

>Hur durrr you're just stupid

Nice reply nigger, as I said, next time just end yourself instead

I don't care if I've lsot you. You think BTC is better for some reason and you failed to grasp the white paper but blamed your stupidity on others. You're not right for crypto, you're just here to make a buck. You could do that with this coin, but you're a stupid faggot so I don't expect you to know what's good for you. Enjoy the poor life fudster

>You think BTC is better
Thats because it is, you stupid motherfucker

Also, I've been in crypto since 2011. Probably more than most of this board. I've seen my fair share of these kind of bullshit coins

LOL, good luck

>larping this hard

I'm Satoshi Nakamoto.

nice just bought 100k

>Who said anything about images? Read OP's post and you tell me if you honestly believe 99% of people are going to be able to understand that. Does OP even understand it?
I know your FUDing cause you sodl early but here is the version for brainlets

5 hours wait time per transaction
50$ fee
>better

you're really showing me just how stupid you are now

>people buying this shitcoin

I don't think the people viewing this babble as the gospel could explain it themselves. Why does this thing need to have a white paper 3x the length of the mother of all cryptos? Why does this coin need a community user to write it in layman's terms?

it's just explaining three different techs and how they will be implemented. Your question is the same as asking "why would fighter jets have a more complex manual than a bi-plane?"

[post]damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning. [/post]

>an arbitrary scalable, energy efficient and anonymous transaction network based on colored tangles

Do you really believe this white paper had a more difficult job than establishing the entire concept of cryptos? And you still haven't shown you have a deep understanding of this whitepaper for all your shilling.

Look at the Ethereum white paper, they do the exact same thing with reviewing the tech and it's very lengthy too.

>using acronyms without having defined them in a technical paper

"Dymaxion, a portmanteau of the words dynamic, maximum, and tension"
God I want to fucking blow my brains out after reading this garbage. And I know morons will fall for this thinking they're intelligent for using big words. People will fall for this pretentious triple like they did LINK