Goat monster designs

I've yet to see a better Chimera than this.

Less hooked beak-esque jaws on dragons look great

Slightly more realistic ones are great too

I'd love to see a DD manticore.

not really "good", but he looks like he'd do you a number in the tenders.

Thought I had this pic of a really cool-looking Chimera. Couldn't find it. Have this weird-looking shit instead.

Why is it so hard to find decent shoggoth designs?

Pretty sure i saw this on /d/ last night

Well they are amorphous

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, sad to say. Would you believe that I came across that and this Yig pic while trying to find a decent picture of deep ones?

Dafuq is this? Looks kinda like a mutant from old WFRPG times

is that from Dwarf Fortress?

? That's a wyvern.

Yes, it is.

Rathalos is a Flying Wyvern.

THE LION HAS FALLEN, ARISEN! NOW, ATTACK!

I could never kill the lion before the goat. I didn't even know it was possible. Can you kill lion and goat before the snake even?

I think its kindof boring. It would be cooler if the goat's head was laid on top of the lions so you got some mouth-stacking action.

This is the dumbest shit Ive ever seen.

Just throw some googly-eyes on a river of tar and you're good to go.

God is War had the best Chimera design

>goat monster

It's funny, because a chimera is literally a 'goat' monster.

Heard you chatting shit like I wouldn't find out.

Yep. Either Magick Archer's Ninefold spam or a powerful Sorcerer's High Comestion has done the trick for me.
Granted, now it's more the entire thing dies in single shot when they're unaware, due to being a lvl 160 Sorcerer with the second best Archistaff, but still.
I've also seen Striderpawn drop both heads with Sapfire Daggers/Dragon's Ire and Skull Splitter/Terrible Bend, frequently.

Absolutely shit taste.
The distinction is modern.

>The distinction is modern
Someone else who gets it...

The distinction is heraldric and has been around since the 1500s. Nobody really cared, but still.

1500s is modern.

Do not insult the Mowlmoth

>2017.
>confusing "modern" with "contemporary"

No, that is a MH rathalos and in-universe, a rathalos is a wyvern while dragons are a distinct class of monsters.