Disgusting guy at the games shop

So, the other day I was in the games shop and this stinking guy shows up. He asks me to play with him later, and I said 'sure', because I was playing someone else and didn't realise he was one of "those guys" until later.
I start the match and the first thing I notice is his BO. Then I see his fucking card sleeves, they were covered in grease spots! Disgusting! He enchanted one of my cards, and I said "no, don't put it under it, leave it on the side because I don't want it to get dirty with your cards." Then while he was talking to me I noticed his fucking breath. OMG, I thought "has this guy fucking brushed or used mouthwash this last week?." I won, and while I was picking up my stuff I told him the truth straight to his face. "This is Magic: The Gathering, the name says it, it is a social gathering. You can't show up here stinking like shit and with your cards and hands all dirty and covered in dirt spots. This is totally disrespectful towards the other players. Clean yourself and your cards before you come here next time."
I can't believe the fucking disuting people that show up at game shops sometimes. What the fuck is up that? Why do they think it is acceptable to go out and interact with people like that?

*Reposted because a janitor deleted the previous one by mistake, as this obviously goes in this board.

Normie pls go

No, fuck you. Before going to the shop take a shower, brush your teeth, cut your nails, use talcum powder, wash your hair, put on deodorant and perfume, and have a mint when you are going to talk to someone

you're in the wrong hobby

Are you naturally so disgusting you need to do all that?

I couldn't agree more. I don't know what it is with MtG and filthy ppl. Every time those faggots show up at the FLGS they are an unwashed horde of fat manchildren.
I don't get it, I really dont. I've been into ttrpgs since the mid 80ies, and every year the people get dirtier and dirtier.

Being disgusting isn't a hobby

>namefagging
>tripfagging
>expecting anyone to take you seriously
>being this new

top kek

I agree with you, but your also a dirty Trip Fag so I feel tempted to troll you.

So, have an image instead.

This is perfectly normal and accepted behaviour in the M:tG community, why are you so mean about their culture you fucking racist.

Good for OP telling the guy. My big thing is dirty hands touching my stuff.
I dont like people touching my rulebooks
I dont let people play my tabletop games while eatting
I had a augment with my partner over riffle shuffling my cards

Correct riffle shuffling doesn't damage cards noticeably, even for years and years of play. The problem is the small number of players who *think* they know how to riffle, but bend the cards on one side.

I hope you like mashing, because if you exclude riffling it's pretty much the only (non-damaging) way to properly randomise a deck.

O luk

dis thred agen

>mash
I never seening mashing before. It seems like a cool way. I shall try it sometime
I tend to overhand or wash. Because im a massive tard.
if you washed it would stop coming up.

Why didn't you tell the guy yourself, instead of coming to us to tell us about it?

Or tell the game's shop to install some hygiene rules?

>while I was picking up my stuff I told him the truth straight to his face.

>claims someone didn't do someone.
>someone points out that they said they did in the post.
>claims they're lying.

I don't want to believe this story is real but I have met people with serious BO at the game store. I don't understand it either.

I guess one explanation is game stores, for whatever reason, attract people who don't have their shit together but, for some reason, still have a lot of disposable income.

This also happened to me. But I quickly catch it and managed to avoid playing with the guy.

I won't go full 'and finish with perfume', but it's inconceivable to go out without brushing your teeth or washing your body. It's disgusting, don't smile at me with the leftovers of your last meal.

Ah, and don't touch my cards with your hands covered in chips. I sincerely asked one guy to go wash his hands when we wereplaying. I really shouldn't have to do that.

people know about my hate of dirty hands and all wash their hands when they get to my house
I also always put on aftershave when I got out and put on tac when I go roleplaying as I get excited and get sweaty pits. So I make sure im not that smelly guy.

It was better when you kept calling the guy a nigger.

There's no real point in trying to figure out which parts didn't happen, it's all of it. All of it didn't happen.

Experiences like this is why I prefer to hide away and play mtg with my friends at their houses instead of at public places.

Uh, what the hell do you use talcum powder for on a daily basis?

Do you... wear a diaper?

Not him, but I believe some people use them on genitals, armpits or feet, but that's because they have very strong odor.