Kingdom death

>lets have a sale when europe is asleep
>lets put all the stuff in there from gencon
>lets make sure nobody from europe has any chance at any gencon stuff even though the Americans could have actually gone to gencon.

Other urls found in this thread:

kingdomdeath.com/
shop.kingdomdeath.com/collections/sold-out/products/savior-40-years
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Owned, faggot.

complain to Poots and let him know he's a stupid fag, he deserves it. What do you expect us to do.

>worrying when a recast flower knight is less than 40$ at top quality

Just fap to the pictures online nigga that shit is free.

Don't know what you're talking about.
I got my hands on some sexy sexy card sleeves just fine.

But I don't really need anything I can't use with the game anyway. That'll take up enough space on its own.
Well aside from the pond scum, but that is obvious.

This dude knows what's up.

>Buying KD sleeves when swans+any alternative for the regular cards is cheaper.
>He didn't even make sleeves for the events/locations.
Pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooots.

i already kickstarted the mage company for their sleeves.

post DEATHS

okay

Why would you even buy this in the first place? Just use chits for this awful resin shit.

I am sorry kiddo, your just nor mature enough to get the appeal.

pretty sure your in the vast minority, considering that chit based games dont sell well

Collectors don't care about recasters, they need the original box, art cards, game stuff and Poots-signed card that come with all the models.

Is this a Jojo reference

Have you missed the part where they now have a proper UK warehouse for most of the white box models? Apart from that only the detective was available, the male gencon pinup didn't get to the store last night.

pretty sure it is, but Poots is the only person to know with absolute certainty.

Have you tried not being objectively inferior to Americans?

Have you tried not shitposting?

Plastic's not the only thing that's hard

Good thing I'm only interested in pinups

How many sleeves do I need for the expansions?
Am I save simply buying the Core Package twice?

If you really wanted to get in on the good sales, you should have been born in a real country.

says the person living in a country rules by a psychotic cheeto-colored clown with an inferiority complex.

There are two kinds of countries in the world: nations that walk on the moon, and nations that still use metric.

True, but the great nation that once walked the moon no longer exists, it was replaced with a racist cesspool full of corrupt politicians who would rather let their own citizens die out of spite than agree with a politician from another party in their government.

Just wait for the inevitable sale previous to the second wave shipping were they absolutely will prepare another sleeve bundle for all the expansions.

Would you guys fucking please keep /pol/ shit out of here?

But Russia was always like that.

And to think... even with that clown in charge, the USA still commands more respect than your dreary historical footnote of a country.

>not realizing that america was always corrupt
>not realizing that all nations were always that corrupt

Very idealistic of you, but not terribly accurate.

>Europe
The cycles of day and night, natural order of things, they bind us not.
We are slaves to the machine. We wake when it demands, we rest when it permits.
We raise the likes of ourselves, our next of kin, to take our place should we ever fail.
For the purpose is greater than each of us and perhaps greater than all of us combined.
In exchange the machine gives us power, it gives us wealth and warmth, it gives us pride meaning and pride.
It has no concept of gratitude, reciprocity or solidarity, yet by its simple nature is most generous of masters.

Strive to become like machine, because by its simple nature it is perfect. It has no remorse, no regrets, no hopes and no dreams. It doesn't think back with emotion, it doesn't think forward with longing. It thinks back and forth with reason, reshaping failures of the past into successes of the future.

I don't play Kingdom Death or care about it at all aside from seeing some nicely painted minis from the range every now and then, but I needed to post and tell you what a whiny fucking baby faggot you sound like.

Fuck you.

Ain't gonna excuse their ways and business style but I got my shit because I was creeping around the store every day after gencon for the inevitable sale/new shit.
You only have yourself to blame here user

Don't forget original bubble wrap.

Aw man, I´d really would have liked to get one of those Mosquito Shirts.
Too bad I found out so late.

Jokes on you, KD minis don't come with bubble wrap, but zip plastic bags. Much more exquisite.

zip plastic baggies and cute little cardboard boxes with the mini printed on them, not to mention the black packing paper in the shipping box.

Shitposting aside that's the reason I don't buy from him. He just lolpisses on europe with shit like that and overpriced shippings.
GG Poots.

You're buying from a company worse than GW.
With a product with intentionally manufactured scarcity.

You are literally buying from malevolent nintendo after an unholy union with Games Workshop.

That's only true if you care about the gameplayless collectors miniatures.

kingdomdeath.com/
>Limited runs
>game is 'sold out' world wide
>ITS JUST THE COLLECTORS MODELS THAT ARE LIMITED!!!!

Climb your chromosomes and jump to your IQ, shillcuck.

>America wasn't racist during the 50's, 60's, and 70's
If an6thing, this just proves a correlation that the decline of racism leads to a more mediocre and meaningless nation, albeit one with more absolute material wealth.

TL;DR: fuck niggers, acquire moon rocks

>>America wasn't racist during the 50's, 60's, and 70's
The attitude was there, it just wasn't considered racism.

Europe's sale items are being shipped to EU warehouse... calm down...

The game isn't a case of artificial scarcity, that's just actual scarcity.
Besides why would you give a shit about a game you can't buy?
Sounds mostly like your just salty about missing both of the kick starters.

The day Lokman stops working for Poots is the day this game dies

> Be me.
>end July release comes out with 2 awesome models, paladin and 40 year witch.
> can only get one due to waiting for money from new job in September.
> get paladin cos it had less copies left and thought that I'd be safe till mid September.
> check last week for witch, still 250 copies left.
> new release this week.
> witch is gone
> MFW.

shop.kingdomdeath.com/collections/sold-out/products/savior-40-years

Try adding it to your cart homie

We don't need to try

>going to GenCon since it left Wisconsin... Kek

Thank you user for saving me from a heart attack.

Now just need to keep an eye on the model til payday.

Hopefully the sale will go through. Looks like someone fucked up because all the saviors show stock despite being placed in the "Sold Out" tab (And I know there has to be stock left because they're not ass and titties minis)

The shipping prices to EU changed recently from ~$25 to just $10.

>tfw friend brought me Twilight Detective
>built it and threw the box away
>when Satan pledge comes in, will be doing the same for them all

What is it with autistic retards and keeping trash instead of throwing it away?

>autistic retards

Answered your own question.. but you just wanted to be validated didn't you?

You could probably sell the art and game content.
The box is useless, yes.

>MFW summer dice were almost the same thing as easter dice.

At least the rumor on purple/gold dice was semi-accurate.