KuCoin

Im here to shill you the next big thing.
i shilled you ICON when it was only 1$-2$ and many profited from it.

the next big thing will be KuCoin. Its basicly a better version of Binance. Its growing very fast and the passiv income it provides will attract many buyers. But do your own research and decide for yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@chotofish/why-kucoin-shares-kcs-may-be-one-of-the-best-investments-in-the-coming-months
ghostbin.com/paste/oyg2b
pastebin.com/Zs72VWMJ
kucoin.com
gist.github.com/KoreanWhale/69073f95045e2822553c247d8ca77979
vitalcard.com
freebitcoins0investment.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning.

Yup. Pretty damn sure this will be a comfy-ass hold.

I bought some, but i'm a bit worried that its quite overvalued atm, since kucoin has so little volume, i'm kinda counting on the XRB listing to bring a lot of volume to this exchange.

Where to buy this shitcoin?

lmao when these dumb shills dont post exchange...

Let's say Kucoin reaches HALF of Binance's current volume. If you own 10K KCS, that means you get a whopping $180 USD per DAY. Think about that. That's ridiculous.

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@chotofish/why-kucoin-shares-kcs-may-be-one-of-the-best-investments-in-the-coming-months

I'll shill my invite here as well, here's the code

13J55

thank you to all that signup with it

all you need to know about KuCoin
ghostbin.com/paste/oyg2b

i said do your own research.
you basicly earn Income everyday for holding some KuCoins. The income depends on the Daily Volume of the KuCoin exchange( which is growing everyday)

Definitely, currently ROI of 2.5% is rubbish, however the valuation comes from the speculation that it'll be able to achieve similar growth levels as Binance.

With how many coins these guys are adding to the exchange, I don't see it as a major problem. This is definitely a HODL

Congratulations, you turned a well priced volume dividend coin into a speculative shit coin.

Do the math, its worth around 80 cents right now, and that is not factoring in the dividend been cut to 15% from 50%.

jesus CHRIST, all of these are bot comments or copy pasted by the same shill at the very least

fucking disgusting.

MODS ban this shit

ye sure im a bot...

go back to shilling your Bazinga or Bounty shit while i keep shilling actual good coins here

I'm also a bot!

beep boop

I'm white pal, i agree that the referral link spammers should hang themself though.

I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

Any idea when the dividend cut will happen?

kek

they start decreasing starting march 2018 but it will be gradually if the volume increases the cut decreases slowly. So nothing really to be worried about . the 15% is the lowest it will ever get but thats on bithumb kind of volume level.

Just bought 200 KCS and I'm already up 20%, buy from here guys:

pastebin.com/Zs72VWMJ

Allright thanks man.

fukin cuk

also the coin itself is not even top 100 Marketcap
which means you gonna profit from the income and the rising price of the KuCoin.
the binance token is like 8x the price of KuCoin and doesnt even have a passiv income factor

damn son, you know your shit!
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

24 replies not a single exchange mentioned

/biz needs a purge.

Basically bots calling you bots now, the absolute state.

Where can we buy?

I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning.

Binance.

i said do your own research.....

kucoin.com

its an exchange and KuCoin is the token for the passiv income.
its a growing better Binance Exchange

read this first ghostbin.com/paste/oyg2b

Lmao
This

I asked because it would make the most sense to buy directly from Kucoin, but when replied, I figured I was missing out on something.

Its not, you need to look at the exchanges volume over a wider time frame not when its just added some fresh new shitcoins to be pumped. Doing the math the coins around 5x over priced for the exchanges volume. Assuming that miraculously how this one of 100 exchanges moves from 50th to top 10 2 billion+ volume a day and the return gets neutered from 50% to 15% that would put the tokens at around ~$30.

If you wan't to speculate, go ahead but you have better odds picking a random shitcoin that moons than your exchange becoming relevant.

i like kucoin, but i'd rather pick upmore kyber network shares than enter this. in the long run all centralized exchanges will die.

BNB/KCS pairing when?

did they finally literally make cuckoin?

Damn, you know your shit

I'll pass, sounds too much like cuck

Dayum brah, you know your shit. Hope others heed ur warning

>If someone uses your referral link when they sign up to KuCoin, you will receive 20% of their trading fees.
What could this mean?

who gives a shit?
As if anybody currently trading cryptocurrencies cares about ethics.
Just use 1egrM, friendo!

gist.github.com/KoreanWhale/69073f95045e2822553c247d8ca77979

YOU WILL GET FREE COINS (DBC) AFTER A DEPOSIT WHEN USING THIS REFERRAL, IT WORKED FOR ME

>who gives a shit if you're fucking over random people?
>we promise nobody is gonna do the same to you!
Fuck off. Everyone sage and report.

You could have looked at the picture of OP's post and surmised from that what exchange this coin is listed on. Are people on this board really that stupid? (why am I even asking this)

Holy shit, worked for me, thanks!

have you not read the ghostbin?

any kind hearted fellas want to help a poor fag out this Christmas and sign up with my invite?? 1Qruy god bless

yeah it sounds great until you realize you have to tax every single shitcoin every single day

have fun filing that

Read to the point where it called itself out being a pyramid scheme.
Enough information gained. Ignore these phone posting shills.

crypto itself is a pyramid scheme... barely anthing has value.

but this time you can be on the very top of it

You do realize even Visa has a "pyramid scheme" and asks people to get referrals for bonuses right?

vitalcard.com

>early access
Yeah, not gonna stay up for long.
>crypto itself is a pyramid scheme
>citation needed

kucoin is garbage compared to binance

15R74

Just signed up without your referral and bought $5k worth of KCS because you are a bad boy.

Kucoin > Binance.

(OP)

Here's my code, I appreciate anyone who uses it, thanks fellas

1PyeQ

Bittrex fag here i like Kucoin and im spamming my referall and makin money off their shitty tken already it aint much but its sometin. Personally i like it more than binance, but hey sme people like fucking cryptopia and nova so fuck off.

pretty massive sell walls

not touching this

How much KCS does one need to actually get like $10 a day?

>kucoin dividends ref code 1531J
>buy KCS
>get dividends
>KCS moons
>get more dividends
Holy fuck how is KCS under 1b mcap still?

I sent them an email and an actual human replied in English within 3 hours. Sure beats Binance replying to people in Chinese.

BTC is crashing right now, so people are selling off their alts. Ironically, if you look at the chart KCS didn't move much during the big Bitcoin crash a couple days ago.

>Ironically
>Ironically
>Ironically

kuckcoiners kucked

Do yourself a favour biz.

AND GO BUY HST.
If you want a project that will absolutely 100% make you rich in medium to long term that's the one.

freebitcoins0investment.com/

updated
go check out the real gains.
KCS is trading for $1.83 today.

I put ten percent of my portfolio into KCS last night. I missed BNB even though I used Binance and knew how good it was when BNB was one dollar. After using the Kucoin website, I’m not going to miss it. I don’t know whether it or Binance is better, but my thesis is that there is room for 2 exchanges like this to exist and the market for a good altcoin exchange is only going to explode over the next 2-3 years.

Going to shill my code to sign up with: 1d4Ma