ITS FUCKING MOONING AGAIN

ITS FUCKING MOONING AGAIN
>you don't want to miss out on a team full of people that went to MIT, do you user?

Yeah lets all buy high

I think private smart contracts are a really nice idea, but does anyone know what's up with Catalyst? The team seems to be mostly focused on rolling out some crypto algo trading marketplace (which I've seen before and is 100% a meme IMO), while I don't see much news about the underlying multi-party computation contract tech. Is catalyst just a demo app or is it actually there main focus?

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning.

Holy fuck who do you work for lol? Caps, punctuation and all? Make it less obvious next timer you nigger.

Nice, just bought 100k

Catalyst is just merely 1 application possible with the enigma protocol

uh yeah full disclosure I bought like 5k euros of this shit yesterday, but I don't think that makes me any better in your eyes lol

Devs are 30% Catalyst, 70% framework according to lead dev. It is a dev app but they are making it a main focus and believe it will attract industry / complement dApps.

>team went to MIT
wow...

There's a rumor surrounding an early release in Q1, probably the best shot at a nice 5x if you can find a nice dip.

also, moon round 2 electric boogaloo

real shit nigga
can you imagine their access to cryptographic academic insight. cutting edge

Team went to MIT...

And yet we're massively hacked in August before ICO launch.
The problem with a big team is that there are many people on the fringes who can learn its weak points and take advantage with anonymity. As has happened once already.

anyone can get hacked, even multi billion dollar companies
it doesn't mean the coin isn't worth a lot

Phished, not hacked. Shit happens all the time. Agreed, it certainly looks bad on paper but they quickly refunded tokens. If anything, it's keeping current value down. Not for long.

Yeah it's not like any other coins got hacked before, making them nearly worthless. Ethereum is a more secure platform for transactions, but these guys think they can compete?

Also, please be specific, someone commondearing their slack channel with a weak password and phishing from their followers is not hacking.

It's not a competing model to ETH, it is an anonymity layer compatible with ETH and every other blockchain based platform.

but it could eventually compete with ETH, no?

the fact these people partnered with shit-house scamathon Etherdelta put me off this for miles
every single etherdelta dev deserves the rope

im sure that deal was in place before they got hacked
also, idk why you faggots care about small shit like that, have you even read the whitepaper?

it's like not voting for trump because he said he rapes women, people don't care about small shit

It's about to dump hard

Someone is trying to create some fear, otherwise you wouldn't screen the charts like that. Good luck though. You might recognized that the sell depth is non given and i can't even buy 10 BTC worth of this "shitcoin".

doesn't matter, i'm not selling for fucking ever