What does YOUR wizard wear?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nábrók
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

G-string and a smile.

Baby oil for his pecs

Hugo Boss

Wizard robe, wizard hat, boxers, Confederate flag tshirt

Am I the only one sick of this le clever subversion bullshit? Just wear the goddamn hat and stop being a contrarian for once in your life. Fuck, you might even enjoy yourself.

It's the same people who think making a manly knight except ITS A GUURL is a clever thing.

This. Magic is all about presentation, using like a gun you can just hide in a holster misses the point. You aren't a Wizard if you follow that pic's advice, you're just a Rouge with some fancy tricks.

But long flowing robes are how aristocrats dress.

The same armor issued to all other combatants.

A kilt and nothing more than what the Lord has given him.

He was originally a Magus before he retrained, so he wore a helmet with a polished silver mask. Once he retrained to become a Wizard, he kept the helm and mask but donned a large black cloak along with a ceremonial silver gorget.

It was really fun to come up with ideas for wizard fashion while I was making him. I even drew some (mediocre) concept art.

that looks fukkin sik

Basically this.

>mfw he doesn't play his wizards as drunken homeless charlatans who are just as surprised when their spells actually work as anyone else is

>forgot pic

He also has a swag-ass sword cane

He's a traditionalist.

Thanks! I was trying to evoke a kind of 'evil wizard' vibe with the sharp points. The hole in the forehead of the mask is supposed to be a kind of 'third eye' symbolizing enlightenment.

The skin of a man.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nábrók

Bright orange and blue gi. lots of stitching because he gets stabbed and falls into traps alot.

Grey tshirt and cargo shorts

Russian Orthodox Priest style

Urban fantasy is a helluva drug when your DM is a weeb.

Illusions

This. I was the requester in the drawthread he got doodled in. Its been cool to see him get popular.

is she single?
would it be unfashionable to ask?

A gray hooded jacket and a hollowed out robot head as a gas mask.

Most wizards should wear the most comfortable clothes possible.

They regularly talk with creatures that could care less what you are wearing.

Mine wears a tshirt and shorts combo, and a grey jumpsuit when it gets cold.

He does love his tools so he ends up looking pretty greytide in his jumpsuit.

The heaviest armor possible best offense and best defence

My last wizard wore cheap halloween wizard robes from Walmart.

My wizard spent years in a musty tower reading scrolls and book, cleaning and brewing potions for my teacher, avoiding romantic situations and studying my ass off in order to be a wizard. My wizard wear a pointy hat and long flowing robes with astrological signs all over them. I walk with a staff and have the smug expression of someone who can blast you with a bolt of lightning or turn you into a toad. People should be warned of that danger.

nothing real flashy, rarely even a weapon larger than a dagger, and that's just for utility mostly, only seeing combat on rare occasions

But you can spot the difference between a powerful mage and some defenseless peasant by the size of their cargo

Don't underestimate an unassuming man with a large backpack, you don't always know what's inside.

plus, you gotta have somewhere to store all those material ingredients

It's monk though

I had an amazing wizard robe one year for Halloween, but never managed to find the right wig, beard, and hat to pair with it.

The next year my mom borrowed it for her costume and never gave it back.

Based metal skullcap

Not much.

Nothing, he's an Illusionist with no shame and no need to prove a thing.

not much

Skyclad

>being a wizard and not having a spooky mask/veil that you've enchanted to have expressions

>a wizard as drawn by an alien that has never seen human proportions and can't hold a pen

Full Field Plate Mail and a Great Helm that he crafted and enchanted himself. One enchantment allows it to be seen as formal wear and a harlequin mask at high-class social gatherings. Another allows him to use his Magic Projection as Attack and Dodge/Block, though it drains his Life Points to do so.
Brother!

Cybernetic Dildo Armor, damn the essence loss

Only the spookiest.

Robes of regal purple and vibrant green, with a turban of matching colors. He wears high quality leather boots and magical gloves(can you guess there color?)

Used to wear torn, worn and really fucking banged-up robes.

DM felt like giving me something to increase my survivability a bit, is a huge Dark Souls fan and gave me pic related as a full robe.

Something simple but comfy

I just noticed the crotch spiders and spider chair.

Best option

More a cleric

Ughyr dress. Fancy and "magic" looking while still being a bit unique. Backstory as a traveling performer makes people mistake her for the bard.

The bard is every sports movie coach in the outfit of a Venitian merchant.

That's actually pretty cool

>The bard is every sports movie coach in the outfit of a Venitian merchant.
I love this idea

Basically like Doctor Doom.

Sounds pretty special snowflakey, to me.

He's our best player, dude's great.

A trenchcoat

My nigga here knows what's up. Nobody expects the peasant to pull a knife and shank you, even less often that they're keeping a magical creature in their clothes, and even less less that they'll shoot acid out of their hands and onto your face. Not to mention disappearing into a crowd is quite easy when everyone's wearing unremarkable clothing.

He gave you Solaire as a full robe? Or just the helmet and a robe?

He's a wizard that uses swords.
Homebrew as fuck

A girded up toga and tunic. It's not actually a Romans game, though. That's just his uniform.

Son, that's a hammer. And I'm fairly certain that large barbed thing is actually just a purple pain dildo

current wizard PC

My wizard doesn't wear anything, she's always naked.

My sorcerer has a nice brown leather jacket and matching hat.

This trope is older than you think.

Sun Wizard. The more she's explosed to sunlight, the more powerful she is.

It's muscle wizardry.

Tunic, loose pants with plenty of pockets, a duster-like long coat all fancied up that makes me look like a stupid aristocrat, good hiking boots, and mismatched socks.

The less I look like a wizard and the more I look harmless and like I'd be worth more alive, the better my chances.

>Sun Wizard. The more she's explosed to sunlight, the more powerful she is.
So... naked, with an illusion of impressive robes? Anything else is casul as fuck.

Why can't a wizard be huge and have a hammer?

I think he means that Orthodox has a clear monk/priest distinction. Priests can marry and have kids, for example.

He wears the Great Schema, which signifies the highest monk rank.

Patrician taste, my man.

A Hat of Disguise is a pretty fun magic item to have.

I keep my (illusionist gnome) wizard pretty normal looking, except for the hat which slowly morphs from one hat to another (top hat to sea captain to bowler to fedora to flatcap to wizard's hat to fez etc).

>implying you would pass the chance of putting yourself into a magical disguise that can both entertain children at a birthday party and strike crippling fear into your foes

Start out like this , and end like pic related.
Because there were mistakes, some of them permanent.

If by "snowflakey" you mean "showing any sign of creativity or individuality", then yes.

Something like this.

Nothing against wizards with hammers, I'm just saying that I've been lead to believe that hammers are not swords.
I would do this with my ranger's magic armor if it didn't need an activation phrase.

or it's just ripping off Zero from borderlands.

That's.. not remotely the same thing user

>stop being a contrarian for once in your life
You're on the wrong Mongolian basket weaving forum user

Literally the exact same thing

>I believe that using emoticons to emote for an otherwise emotionless character is unique to one character
I bet you think the gunzerker class is original too.

>There has literally never been a single "faceless" character with some alternate means of communicating emotion before BL2
Jesus Christ, /v/, we know you're retarded why do you keep rubbing our faces in it?

A turban

Wow, little bit triggered there? Never said it was the only time or that it was original in any way, was just the first thing that popped into my head when I heard the pointless communication schtick.

Do you get a poison touch attack with that?

Zero is just a blatant rip off daft punk. Hes not even creative or original in any way.

Are you me? I really just wanted to be a skeletal necromancer, but there's too much homebrew involved in it, so a mask will have to do.

And given yourself away as a child in the process. Enjoying your long weekend on the computer kiddo?

A black uniform and a silver badge.

My wizards, you say?

Warhammer Fantasy Bright Wizard
Dressed like a landsnecht & became Captian of a mercenary group of them. He had a long mustache drawn straight out to the sides, & short shorn hair on the sides with a bit of length on top. Awesome & fun character