Are YOU ready for the crash?

Are YOU ready for the crash?

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/12/21/16805598/companies-blockchain-tech-cryptocurrency-tea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

anyone who thinks the tech bubble is even somewhat comparable is a complete retard

Explain

YES
I WARNED YOU ALL

CASH

THE

FUCK

OUT

SERIOUSLY

because the dotcom bubble at least had some real world use, while this garbage is literally a waste of energy and nothing more?

Yeah, exactly.

>adds .com to company name
>stock skyrockets
wow great value you have there

yeah I never heard of anything similar in this market
theverge.com/2017/12/21/16805598/companies-blockchain-tech-cryptocurrency-tea

I did want to mention adoption, yes

Never looked into WTC huh

Jep the numbers dont lie

well they dont have a crypto so theres no money flowing in or out with this
this is just some stock fags buying into a pump n dump
anyone with a working brain knows to avoid this shit
and i knew you bring that shit up proves that you have no fucking clue whats happening right now

So the BTC crash should be even more pronounced then. Why isn't the comparison appropriate in your view then?

Yeah but I can make money with this LNAO

>Why isn't the comparison appropriate in your view then?
It's purely market mania by people who don't even know what they're investing in
>hurr teh internets
>hurr teh blockchains

As much as I'd love to beleive this is not a bubble but just logistic growth, we honestly have to agree that the current boom is not because the tech is doing so damn well but because stupid money pours in, having money signs in their eyes.

completely different timeframes...
Not comparable.

I disagree, I think there's quite a bit of cross-over between the two bubbles

Both are driven by hysteria with people as you say investing in shit they don't understand.

But just as was the case with .com, that doesn't mean there isn't any underlying value in the bubble.

Most of it, especially BTC, will prove to be useless garbage. But if stuff like IOTA and NEM start being used for what they are supposed to be used for they could change the world.

It's similar to .com in that if invested in Amazon.com you went to the moon, but if you invested in Pets.com you were setting up a cock-sucking stall at the local bus stop in 2001.

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

>It's similar to .com in that if invested in Amazon.com you went to the moon, but if you invested in Pets.com you were setting up a cock-sucking stall at the local bus stop in 2001.
pretty much this yeah. I don't think blockchain or DAGs for that matter are bad tech in the least. I'm absolutely certain the tech is here to stay even. As comp sci major I can absolutely appreciate these things and the potential value they bring.

But then there is also dogecoin, you know

>But then there is also dogecoin, you know

what did anonymous poster mean by this
lemme give u the redpill about doge and why it will be forever relevant

>around since 2013
>king of memecoins
>actually passed 0,01$ recently lmao (theres a fuckton of people with 20m+ doge)
>binance listing soon
>actually fast and almost no fee
>healthy miner activity
>best community you can find
>2018 year of the dog
>steady 10k doge rewarded each block
>best crypto to start from they even have faucets where you can claim doge to test if you set up your wallet correctly etc

you know that doge is actually what bitcoin intended to be?

>static 1 doge fee
yeah this is also why it will always be worthless

>0,01 cent fee
>send 200k$ in a minute
also theres mining pools that mine with 0 fee
just pool your transaction into there if you are such a jew

2005 last year lmao
tech

pick 1