It will recover right? I bought for 10k$ this shit marketed as the "ETH of Korea"

It will recover right? I bought for 10k$ this shit marketed as the "ETH of Korea".

OHHH IT DIDN'T RISE 100% PER DAY AFTER I BOUGHT, MUST BE A DEAD COIN

Nope. It'll drop more. The hype is dead, the volume is gone, and they don't have a working network.

It's dead on arrival. Well, not arrival, because it never arrived...

Gonna keep going down until the middle of january. People are moving their profits out and going after other moon missions in the mean time

it still has 8000 btc volume on Binance, it's just a healthy correction
>hype is dead
yeah right, it died after one day

it's dead. move on.

It clearly died and will keep bleeding because half of the earth doesn't even know about the delay of main net. But hey still bullish on the long term.

There's no faith in the product, there never was.
This guy is right, that's the mentality of most people. This whole thing is going to come crashing around us soon. I'm about to take all my earnings and get out of crypto completely.

Yeah it's looking great desu. It's established a solid floor at these levels and is ready to blast off again closer to mainnet release and the conference which will bring plenty of announcements.

Wish I had kept my XLM stack instead of listening to Veeky Forums

Still @ 5.30
>hype is dead move on guys crypto is over
Fuck off pajeets back to your telemarketing jobs

Don't fucking sell if you bought at a higher price.

I bought at 7$

I bought at 1k sat and sold at 4,5k sat and guess what? I will wait for the bleed off to below 3k sat to rebuy.

It's the Samsung of Korea, pal.
And yeah, of course it will recover.

Buy high, sell low.

Got in at ~.003 sold at 0.0092. It was a good ride while it lasted. I'm still optimistic that well see big gains in 2018 but I don't think it's worth hodling in the meantime if you're interested in more short term gains. Maybe in the weeks leading up to mainnet release ICX will go parabolic again but not not now.

im so glad the event got pushed back. now i can buy in even more. see you in space cowboys.

I bought the dip, bought the dip of the dip, bought the dip of the dipped dip and my wallet is still bleeding

ICON gang got ya gud.

same bro. gonna have to baghold for a month and most of my cash is in there so no big gains anytime soon. fuck ICX I will sell as soon as I'm profitable and buy after they postpone their shitty event again

Seen this posted a few times. First time I'm sure it was a joke. You know Samsung is in Korea right?

he means it's the samsung of crypto. samsung backs up this memecoin

Yeah I know, I watched it turn from Samsung of blockchain to Samsung of Korea.

It's "See you, Space Cowboy" you damn pajeet.

Get it right