So how does your girlfriend feel about your love of tabletop?

So how does your girlfriend feel about your love of tabletop?
Is she a fan too, or does she shit on it?

Some /pol/tard got the previous thread deleted

>girlfriend
I wish

Now these are the kind of power rangers I can get behind.

Her digusting squid-stink vagina repels all at the table. She is made to sit in the corner with a can of air freshener while my gaming friends make lewd comments about her.

/thread

though even though I don't have a gf I have a whole bunch of female friends they don't mind but it's not like talk about it all the time to them. It's one of those "oh that's cool but let's do/talk about something else" except for my sister I'm in a game with her and she really likes it.

I feel like if you lift/ have a decent job/ don't make table top games your reason for living. Most women worth something will write it off as just your particular.
>implying I'm just a no mini faggot with a gf that wishes he could devote the time and money to tabletop and reads lore books to scratch my itch instead

My wife will joke about it in public until I bring up her love of yaoi novels.

She's tried playing before, but the only things she really enjoys is LCG/TCGs and war games. She doesn't like to roleplay and feels left out during social scenes, unless she's actively taunting/teasing another PC.

I think both of those are girls

nah

Nonsense, girls can't love girls

I met my GF playing pubs D&D on a whim. We both ended up wondering why we were there. Now we game together.

She joined our open pathfinder game at the gamestore run by forever DM and loves it.

She has a lot of fun and now I run a private 5e game for her, our best friend, our DM and his girlfriend. forever DM hasn't gotten to be a player in a decade and that's the main reason we started it.

It's lots of fun and our friend is even thinking about running dungeon crawls, too.

DRAGOONS A SHIT

YES WE CAN

BOB THE BUILDER

Mine wants to get into it but feels repelled by the fact that everyone else is male. I'd run the 5e starter set for her and her roommate but I feel like 3 players is the minimum to have a good feel for how D&D works. As soon as we find a third I hope to get her into it.

I'M SORRY I CAN'T HEAR YOU DOWN THERE
YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO SPEAK LOUDER

>girlfriend
ahahahahaha
forever gm forever alone

>dating a virginal asian girl
>valuable member of our group
>pretty much perfect
>cheating on her

My wife has 3000 points of Tyranids. Her sister plays Eldar. We play Dark Heresy too.

She loves playing boardgames and chatting with me about the campaign I'm DMing.

Keep hope alive, brothers. You may get as lucky as me one day.

Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

She thinks it's cool, but isn't cultured or literate enough to really understand.

We play one on one, and she's more enthusiastic about playing than I am. I feel kinda guilty about that since I put the barest amount of effort in preparing to GM.

My hand is actively involved in my tabletop hobby.