#1 in 2018

What coin has the best chance to dethrone Bicoin in 2018? My bets are on Ripple!

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@ercwl/iota-is-centralized-6289246e7b4d
medium.com/@mathiasmalling98/kucoin-the-exchange-of-tomorrow-f831e24783f0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>centralized coin has lower transaction costs
colour me surprised

raiblocks.

Hahaha did you crop out XRB at 7000+ transactions per second?

it's more decentralized than bitcoin

Bitcoin
-One company has more than 50% of the hashpower
-One oppressive country has more than 50% of hashpower
-One company has a monopoly on creating efficient ASIC Bitcoin miners thanks to patents

Ripple
-10s of validators run by reputable non-related public and private entities in different countries (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Telindus-Proximus Group, Bahnhof, ...)
-At least 80% of validators must agree for a ledger to be validated

idk about ripple max is a x5 IMO
that would be 5$ per coin not worth the risk
unless you already have a fat money stack this is not worth

Unironically bitcoin cash. Look at the bch/btc charts, it's slowly but surely gaining on it.

it wasn't there, DAG is a joke. Also Ripple can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

Universa is 1000x better than Cripple

Not only PoW is slow and wasteful as fuck, but it requires inflation or outrageous fees. This cost was acceptable for decentralization, but guess what, one Chinese company owns most of the pools! same company has patents on creating efficient Bitcoin miners.

>advisors
>John McAfee
Hahahahahaha, what fuck off

Forgot to add, the transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed. Mining is a disaster and will be abolished.

20000 TPS, lower tx fees and so on.

Russian biggest bank will use Universa blockchain as well russian government, of course there is even more big partnerships.

WOW CARTELS NEVER EMERGE NATURALLY WITH SUCH A MIX OF PARTICIPANTS FORGET ABOUT OPEC AND LIBOR

Add digibyte, and we see the real king ;)

You are forgetting about IOTA

IOTA can't function without a central server called the coordinator run by the IOTA organisation.

IOTA is centralized – Eric Wall – Medium
medium.com/@ercwl/iota-is-centralized-6289246e7b4d

I wonder what happens if it where to be dethroned. The media attention following such an event would surely cause some kind of crash.

also the network barely works. it's a high tech scam .

not to Ripple though, it wasn't affected by the last correction. The world is moving from proof-of-work coins.

Burst
>Uses IOTA/Monero/ZCash technology

Voxels
>VR is the future
>Mooning while everything is crashing
>An actual company with actual products

UBQ, underrated gem

Probably Dogecoin tbqhf

Good goy, just trust the central coordinators, Microsoft, Facebook and MIT are your friends! Remember, reputation and status is everything, crypto should be about trusting us, we're too big to fail.

Good gook, just trust bitmain and the chinese goverment to store your wealth!! They are more trustworthy than 10s of non related entities around the world.

>not trusting ripple means you necessarily have to be a bitcoinfag by elimination

ripple just became the #3 coin on CMC so...

burst will make it's move to the top 5 in 2018

KuCoin! I know it’s not dethroning btc, but so much potential

medium.com/@mathiasmalling98/kucoin-the-exchange-of-tomorrow-f831e24783f0

Have a read

It should be ripple but won't happen yet I guess

This or Burst

1,000% XLM

Ethereum

Monero. 2018 will be the year of privacy/user coins

B2X of course

This fork will do the thing that is so much needed.