If you hold MANA read this

Most of you are prob holding Mana as a speculation. I went full fag and took part in thier "auction" to buy land.
Here is the deal: They started an auction on the down low and sold off 90% of the "land". Then once people were FOMOing they "reopened" the auction but only put 10% of the map up for sale. The auction was not really reopened as 90% was sold.
The auction is never ending. You bid on land and a counter starts at 30 hours. Anyone can out bid you in 30 hours and this restarts the counter for another 30 hours. This will go on till the last plot of land is sold. To take part in the auction you had to send the amount of money that you were willing to spend to the company to hold. They are holding everyones money till the auction ends.
Some people are paying 10k for a plot of land when 40 plots surrounding them were already sold at 1k. This is a bad investment. When confronted about market manipulation the owner had screencap to say. They made 19 million bucks on this auction and I dont see the project going very far past the auctions. This team doesnt care about the project. They are selling the idea of virtual reality with nothing but speculation to show. I speculate that this coin will have a pump after the auction when they burn the mana supply. Thats the time to sell and get the hell out of this coin. Hopefully some Anons find this useful.

the blue sections were all pre-sold to whales/insiders. The yellow is what you can bid on and the white will be made availible at a different undisclosed time. If this isnt market manipulation I dont know what is.

obvious from the start to anyone familiar with video games this "project" was a scam, but it's nice to have some evidence instead of a hunch. props for doing the work, OP

>I speculate that this coin will have a pump after the auction when they burn the mana supply. Thats the time to sell and get the hell out of this coin. Hopefully some Anons find this useful.
this

bump

Im an old fag not a gamer. I know you gamer guys are too smart for this. I was excited to get back into games via VR. There fan base is shilling really hard becuase its a pyramid scheme. If you over pay for land there land goes up, but they are too stupid to understand averages and how little thier land will go up. Its a sad user base of people with big crypto dreams.

eta on token burning/auction ending?

Owner refused to specify. I just hope those who have MANA frozen have it returned prior to the burn, but knowing this company we are going to get our MANA after the dump. Posting this is not in my best interest but I rather not see you guys get burnt. This company will not make it past the auction process. There will be no product. In the end its up to you to program your plot of land. What are bunch of cyrpto speculators going to program into the game?

So how high do you see the pump taking this? Not familiar with the other mana burn.

Was thinking of putting in a 25%+ sell order of current price

working with current numbers the market cap divided by circulating supply equals 8 cents. They will burn at least 19 million dollars of circulating supply which is approx 10 percent of the marketcap. I would say at least 10% and possibly a little more due to the human element of a pump. It will rest at 10% gain I wont pretend to know enough to predict how high the pump will go.

dude buy real land with your crypto. Relex sells land plots of this development called Marine City in Vietnam.. then you can help design the shopping mall and office towers they are going to build there... pretty cool owning land and getting to design the building that goes up on the land you invested in. If Veeky Forums snaps it up, we could call it the Veeky Forums Tower , since we're the owner of the land and the building that goes on top of it is our call

>Veeky Forums tower
You already know it's going to be something racist

The owners refused to give any sort of info about how the game, economy, or auction would work prior to the deadline. That’s because they wanted to grub as much money as possible before everyone realized their game and system sucked.

I am ASHAMED that I purchased 9000 mana at .08 cents. I am ASHAMED that I shilled this coin so hard. Before the auction launch I even said “I have never been so sure that a coin will moon in my life”. Shame.

All the important questions during the developers AMA went unanswered despite having the upvotes to be seen. Even I reached out to devs asking key questions about how things would work, and never was even acknowledged.

This is a true scamcoin. I am glad I sold at .12 cents and got out while I could. Although I still have 1000 mana stuck in my metamask with no idea how to get that shit back?

Nigger-Gook Tower for the autistic and disabled

I feel your pain user. This is the first time I dealt with an actual scam coin. Its like a kickstarted project with no accountibiltiy. Need to be more careful in the future.

No they weren't, they were all available to bid on from the start. Each bid gets a 24-hour lifespan. The blue blocks are "won" blocks that weren't outbid within 24 hours.

Is this in Vung Tao. I am planning to buy some land in Vietnam when I hit 50K how much is land here? There are usually lots of russians in these new developments, which is fine.

Incorrect on the map I shared you can clearly see white areas that are STILL not availible for sale. Perhaps in round 3 when they tell unknowing people they are extending the auction they will make a small amount of these plots availible. This is called market manipulation. Perhaps you got lucky and need to shill the land to increase its value. Sleep well. The cats out of the bag though.

No, I'm in the same boat, I keep getting outbid. But I know that all plots were available from the beginning, and there was no presale plots of land.

You can clearly see reserved white plots in the photo I shared. Those are not availible for sale yet. If all plots were equally availible you wouldnt have so many tha sold at the asking price of 1000. There is nothing about the random yellow plots to dictate them not being sold at the same time as the blue plots or why someone would pay 3-5X more when they could have been bidding on a blue plot.

They were originally though. Then after some time the option to bid on them was removed. Yes another auction will occur, and yes I agree it should have stayed as one auction for the entire lot. But you are either lying or ignorant to say that they were set aside for users from the start, when they weren't.