Playing 5e

>playing 5e
>create a monk named Krog
>Krog is alt-human with magic initiate feat and pick druid
>take Shillelagh as a cantrip
>carry a club as a monk weapon
>Krog is obsessed with clubs
>often breaks furniture in other peoples offices and at carpenters to get more clubs (including nobles)
>first major town he buys an expensive table for 100 gold then flips it over and breaks the legs off in front of the carpenter
>even tried to break limbs off 1000 year old tree in monastery to make a club

I need ideas for Improvised clubs in 5e
(I've already done body parts)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AQXxzkkKXD8
youtu.be/jLkfLKCxxSQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A club made out of hair stuck together by sap.

>retarded character that neckbeard think is cool

>hes not cool he's insane
>fuck off i play how i want

ahahabaahahahahaha

>(I've already done body parts)
>parts
Laddie

Loot the ruined scraps of armor off everything Krog kills, then take it to a smith. Have him melt it down and make a club out of it.

Grab a wheelbarrow in a street brawl and go to town.

When fighting goblins, use other goblins.

If you kill a large/huge/+ creature, rip its ribs out and use them. Or if big enough, do the teeth.

>>often breaks furniture in other peoples offices and at carpenters to get more clubs (including nobles)
LOL so random!

Beat a motherfucker...
with ANOTHER MOTHERFUCKER!

Fun thing is it's a magic weapon so he can kill stuff with table legs that things would be resistant to.

I like this idea

A frozen haunch of meat.

That he keeps using as a club even after it's thawed and become tender.

And he keeps using when it begins to rot and attract flies and slough off the bone.

And then he keeps using the femur.

>Or if big enough, do the teeth.

I also thought about having krog draw a face on the club and talk to it like it was alive.

What a shit idea. I bet your a pain to play with. Fucking over the rest of the group because of randomlol .
Why would the rest of the PCs want Krog around

came here to post this

Keep in mind, RAW Shillelagh only works with WOODEN quarterstaves and clubs.

But my DM dumped that rule in the motherfucking trash and let me use a greatclub (since, aside from the weight, it's effectively the same weapon as a quarterstaff in two hands, down to the price), and didn't care that my greatclub was a marble pillar, since I was playing an eight-foot Firbolg.

That's what I was thinking, but was too lazy to find a pic

Break club and inside it there's a smaller club

Lol I bet you are just like all your characters ....no personality

We all don't want to just power game all the time. It's nice to have a bit fun now and then. Why give your character a personality if you're not going to use it?

Yah but but at long as it's natural and fits a normal club my DM would be cool with it. I bet he'd bend the wood rule

>I need ideas for Improvised clubs in 5e
all kinds of sophisticated weapons like bows and crossbows.

Use an axe/hatchet with only a blade on one side. Ofc you use the side without the blade.
Dont stop at furniture, break wheels apart. (For extra asshole-points, of a carriage. While it moves)

Get a piece of sentient wood (dryad?, undead part?)

some retardedly decorated and expensice sceptre/magic wand

torches?

10 ft pole

make a status club, out of the residues of your broken clubs bound together

smallish trees with their roots and soil still attached

bottles

Be aware though, the problems with characters like this is that it gets boring fast

i wish the G.club got more love.

a two-handed Q.staff counts as a monk weapon, but not the Greatclub? the fuck?

Bind several Immovable Rods together.

Someone should tell him that "club" can also mean "a voluntary association of individuals coming together over a shared interest." Get him to start thinking about how to beat people with a social club. And seeing as his major interest is clubs, he could start a Club Club. And when he "holds" it (holds a meeting, for example) it uses his spellcasting and deals 1d8 damage. And it becomes magical.

>personality
>LOLITY LOL I BREAK THE DUKE'S ARMCHAIR TO MAKE A CLUB! XDDD

Kid, no. That's not personality. It's a one-note gimmick that won't even get polite pity chuckles after the second session. It's a terrible character, and I hesistate to even call it a 'character' because it's really just a hollow goofy idea in humanoid form. It's about as ''''''''''''''fun''''''''''''' as farting loudly and making some retarded quip like "whoops, thar she blows!". KYS.

Sounds like fun. Try attaching clubs together in different ways

>Me like club
Sure are grateful you where here to share your deep development with us.
>hamlet
>George and Lenny
>Krug

Holy shit this thread is cancer

>goes on thread that doesn't seem right for him
>then posts about how he doesn't like it
gg

>giant turkey's wish bone cracked in half, using the lucky side of course
>lit torch
>divine bones of an angel
>evil bones of undead/demon
>get a medusa to petrify possums/rabbits laying down and swing stone animals at people

>I need ideas for Improvised clubs in 5e
How about...
The Burger King Kid's Club?

youtu.be/AQXxzkkKXD8

A shoe
A door
A candlestick
A scrollcase
A cartwheel
A scabbard
Old bread
A fish
A snake
A bundle of wheat or other grass

Start practicing music and dance after tracking down a legendary urban "club" that turned out to be a misunderstanding that inflamed Krog's unknown love of disco.

This. After this, at some point, you have to go meta-physical. It turns out that Krog decides to go on a journey to fully grasp the concept behind clubs and blunt injuries.

Go to the plane of order, find the Platonic concept of a club.

I don't like this dude.
I'd advise him to use a proper club already. Good, well-worked, heavy piece of wood, wtih wooden spikes, ready for enchantment.

>Instruments

I haven't used those as a club yet

Where's the fun in that?

A piano.

>Someone should tell him that "club" can also mean "a voluntary association of individuals coming together over a shared interest." Get him to start thinking about how to beat people with a social club. And seeing as his major interest is clubs, he could start a Club Club. And when he "holds" it (holds a meeting, for example) it uses his spellcasting and deals 1d8 damage. And it becomes magical.

If you don't like my build then fuck off. I play how I want. I'm sorry you are unable to have fun with D&D and don't have friends who will play along with ideas. I've played many serious characters where all I was concerned with was the best possible combat effectiveness or group utility but that gets old too. You can talk all the shit you want but at the end of the day I have more fun playing how I want. I could give two fucks about your opinion so no need to post more. Thanks for sharing.

"WELCOME TO THE CLUB!"

I didn't realize that guy was married. So he's cucking his wife with a halfling who's cucking her husband? Cheating assholes.

>>Krog is obsessed with clubs
>>often breaks furniture in other peoples offices and at carpenters to get more clubs (including nobles)
>>first major town he buys an expensive table for 100 gold then flips it over and breaks the legs off in front of the carpenter
>>even tried to break limbs off 1000 year old tree in monastery to make a club
XDdd!!

Is this a bait thread? I really can't tell anymore.

>curved club
>a thin metal club with two sides sharpened and the end coming to a pointy bit
>club with an axehead on it
>club with a hammer-head
>6 foot wooden club with a metal spike on the end
>club made of other clubs tied together with belts
>gun-club
>halfling-weilding-a-pixie-weilding-a-club-weilded-as-a-club
>penny dreadnought
>giant's glove
>a tree
>book club
>gentlemen's club
>breakfast club
>invitation only club
>dildo bat
>a long bow
>an archer
>priceless-vase-on-a-stick-club
>a princess
>holy book
>those moveable stairs you get in libraries for high shelves
>ladders
>lawyers
>angel wings
>horse cock
>house cat
>good dog
>bad god
>a rock
>Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
>guitars, loots, other bardic instruments
>a paladin
>another monk
>his own arms
>a crucifix
>skeleton wheel
>wagon wheel
>tire
>the city of tyre
>an ample bosom
>balls
>dick
>head on a stick
>uppity women
>cuckolds
>giant robot
>magic
>Iron maiden
>ice
>a mountain
>The Mountain
>Muhammed (peace be upon him until he's used as a club then may god stiffen him)
>ducks
>geese
>the pen
>a severed arm still clutching a club in its hand
>fists
>a dracula with a steak through its heart to paralyse it
>a werewolf
>elves
>Legitimate Club
>Bastard Club
>a sword but held the wrong way round and the pommel used as a club
>your opponents own petard
>a giant blood clot
>menstrual tension
>sexual tension
>staff of Cure Minor Wounds
>doors
>demilich-on-a-stick
>An Elemental Club of Surprise
>Fire
>a sheep
>a peace treaty
>guilt
>a brundle penis
>logic
>math

It's not really "improvised" if you think them up ahead of time.

For what reason would you make this post

Op asked for suggestions.

Different comic, same face.

I've already asked DM about books and he said it wasn't comprised of enough wood for Shillelagh to work but I could have it as a monk weapon.

He's not insane he's lolsorandum.

>Unhealthy obsessions are not mental illness because I say so

Ok thanks for sharing

Show me an example of a mental illness where someone randomly breaks the legs off of furniture to carry around as clubs.

schizophrenia and an unhealthy obsessions with making weapons to protect ones self. You can't tell me you haven't seen the same behavior in mall ninjas with katanas even though we live in a world where guns exist.

>Muh zombie apocalypse
youtu.be/jLkfLKCxxSQ

>Breaking off a leg from an old table is the same as buying an expensive table specifically to break all the legs off of it.
>Constantly picking up and dropping random blunt objects is the same as carrying around a katana.

Lol this mad

I gave you examples if you don't like it fuck off.

You said there was no examples of mental illness of people breaking furniture to make weapons. I showed you people making weapons out of furniture for a zombie apocalypse and now you still want to argue. Please leave the discussion is over nothing will clearly satisfy you and nothing you say will change my mind so further arguing would be useless.

But the player isn't trying to accurately reflect a real mental illness, he was only prompted by the class feature and spell so he made a gimmick character who only wants to do the one thing. It would be fine if the rest of the character had a reasonable backstory and motivation, but this guy just seems like "club man".

>But the player isn't trying to accurately reflect a real mental illness

Ok I'll stop you there

My character is a work of fiction
He was created by me in a fictional plane in a fictional reality

My character can be anything I make him to be because he is my work of fiction

Trying to place your rules on him is useless.

Like I said further argument is useless you are not going to change my mind.

Also who said I didn't have a backstory

>Krog grew up in the wilds with his family near a monk monastery.
>Krog never liked artificial things. He always like to use his hand and things he found in nature which could be explained by his druid parents.
>Unfortunately krog only showed a slight aptitude for magic and could only cast a few minor spells.
>One day while fishing krog heard a comotion in the water
>Krog looked and spotted a child drowning who was caught in an old broken fishing net.
>Krog jumped into the water and saved the child
>The child was the son of the grand master of the monk monastery
>As reward for saving his child Krog was taught the ways of the monk
>After much time had passed and krog became close with the monks a great war had started between the orcs and humans of those lands
>Eventually the battlefield came to their home and krogs family was killed in the fighting
>Krog was left for dead along with his family but was saved by the monks who survived
>After that point krog was never right and started doing irrational things
>Krog eventually joined the military and became a scout for the armed forces till the war was won
>After victory Krog was arrested for fighting in a monastery for trying to break the limbs of 1000 year old tree tended by the monks and was forced to fight in the pits with the party to earn their freedom.

My DM came up with the part for the 1000 year old tree because we had to have a reason to be arrested. We also started at lv5.

The DOUBLE CLUB!

>schizophrenia
>Not a real mental illness

Aren't there "turn X to wood" spells? Ooo, there's a spell to convert snakes into sticks and vice-versa, take a snek familiar and use it as a club.

JustanotherdayinEasternEurope.jpg
#justSlavThings
@SlavLife
#SlavLivesMatter

I've heard a lot of hardcore clubbers end up with mental health problems.

>Dont stop at furniture, break wheels apart.

D&D has some pretty big snakes too, iirc.
And you could probably get the Wizard to do some "Enlarge" spells on it too.

Snek big enough to ride around on it, turns into a log you can beat motherfuckers with.

I'm laughing at how fragile OP's ego is that he gets mad when people make fun of his character.

then eat the "XDDDDD" like a man

Hahahaaa. Welk op. You sure are 16. Glad you started in this world called tabletop gaming
What you have here is a sonic oc do not steal.
And in about 5 years or so your going to look back on him and think "god I was such a tard"

still this mad

I told you fagot that your opinion means 0

>in about 5 years or so your going to look back on him and think "god I was such a tard"

The only tard here is you. I've told you three times to fuck off. I give exactly 0 shits about your opinion. I know its hard for you because you can't have fun but you are not going to ruin mine.

Why did you come to Veeky Forums with your whole backstory spiel then, if you didn't want opinions? It offered literally nothing to the thread. Why not just start the OP with "I need ideas for improvised clubs, the more outlandish the better"?

He thinks he is hilarious and was expecting a huge amount of comedy with everyone recognizing how funny he is and someone making a giant screencap of all the "lulz" and everything.

>KYS
You have to be 18 to post here.

kys