/CHAINLINK/ MEGA KNOW MY SHIT THREAD

Damn, we know our shit.

we do

Shame, you know you're crazy.
I attach great importance to this research and would like to thank you for your participation. We hope that others take the warning seriously

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

Wow know our shit thanks Warning consider the following - link.
Damn...

DAMN, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

just bought 100k

[post]damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning. [/post]

Good morning my link bros

DAMN, if true considering your warning big

damn, you know your shit son of the link

>no milk

ace

What shit do we know? The good shit.

If there's NY in my ID then link will crash at New Year's eve.

NYO
NEW YEARS ORACLE

Nice, just sold 100k

If dubs then you're claim is invalid

Looks like the ol' stinkin linkin is gonna be sinkin'

Damn, shit appreciate.
Warning research, thanks.

A captain will go down with his ship

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

That's because the whole market will burn

Damn, you seem like you know what you are talking about.
I very much appreciate the amount of time you put into doing a proper investigation into the matter and I very much thank you for sharing it with us, the community. I have high hopes of other community members considering your warning sign.

Well fuck you

Night bro, from the moon. Enjoy your shift

>damn, you know your shit.
>I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

damn, you know your link.
I appreciate the wraith protocol you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider link.

>fixed that for you champ

wraith protocol... fucking kek

damn, you know your link.
I appreciate the bitcoin scaling you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider link.

>I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others
seriously consider your warning

>I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

If my ID is pI9S6TBM then you're a massive faggot and LINK goes to $100000000000 per token EOY

Shit, you know your shit.
I appreciate the shit you've shit into this, and thank you for shitting it. I hope others seriously consider your shit

nice

oh god timelines would collide

you're a fag. im selling my link

You don't say

Good, sell it all

>Increasingly, a fifth kind of entity is also involved: namely, disruptors (e.g., FinTechs)
that have identified an opportunity to break into the ecosystem given its slow digitisation
progress over the last decade.

>Disrupters are innovating to compete with legacy players, and they are finding roles
somewhere between banks and facilitators. The step-change in available technology is
forcing banks to ask strategic questions regarding technology investment, and how to
position themselves in the market with respect to the competition.

>A number of banks are partnering with, and investing in, FinTechs (e.g., HSBC,
Barclays, Deutsche Bank) to ensure their own footprint in the future of digital trade.
According to one bank BCG and SWIFT spoke to, FinTechs come in one of two forms,
either providing interesting technology or new business cases. Banks are ramping up
their investments in both models in an effort to be on one of the winning teams once
the disruption dust settles

>Regardless of where players sit on the technology adoption curve, digital innovation
is top of mind. Of all the players BCG and SWIFT spoke to, not one is sitting on the
side-line. All expect that digital innovation will, in one way or another, disrupt trade
finance in the near future.

>Distributed ledgers: Industry hype around DLT has fuelled a new wave of trade
finance disrupters. Coupled with other maturing technologies (e.g., APIs, OCR, AI,
Machine Learning), DLT offers the strongest potential digital trade finance solution to
date. For the first time, the hype may be justified.

>Potential benefits of a DLT platform include increased cybersecurity, reduced waiting
times, transparency, ease of revenue payments, low infrastructure investment, easily
auditable transactions, efficient accommodation for additional participants,
immutability and automatic bonding and payments through smart contracts.

Nigga we made it

I'm all in on Ripple, which actually aims to replace SWIFT. LINK is aiming to build middleware shit on top of ancient shit.

So what do you think the banks will go with? The plug and play middleware that allows them to continue existing while saving billions a year in infrastructure costs or the thing thats going to kill them?

a-user no, you don't know what you're playing with, nobody knows what will happen if two great prophecies collide.

You just turned on the large memeidron collider and there is no stop button on this thing.. :| Brace for impact, may God help us all.

Guys, its OBVIOUS banks would prefer to reconstruct their entire back end to utilize Ripple rather than retain their enormously complex and reliable infrastructure.

Duh, just look at the market cap of ripple! That's a clear indication of the likelihood of its adotoption!

You guys are seriously dumb.

Nice, just bought 100k