/cyoag/ CYOA General

Previous Thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/APFP1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DLC

Actual previous thread:

BUT I DIDN'T WANT A NEW THREAD

Is there a cyoa about being a maid/butler that isn't sexual or devolves into femdom? A wholesome cyoa about dutifully serving your platonic mistress?

1/2

What would the point be?

>Is there a cyoa about being a maid/butler that isn't sexual or devolves into femdom?
Does it count if there's the option to make it sexual, but it's just that - an option that you can choose not to take?

2/2

Pretending his fetish isn't actually a fetish

This is a really retarded CYOA.

You're retarded, nyah!

SDA has spoken; everyone delete their copy of Dimensional Traveller!

I like it because it's Jumpchain without the powerfagging.

SDA should really use a tripcode so retards like me can't just pretend to be him.

Could someone please post dream of a genie? I want to do a write up on a cute genie gurl

...okay, I quit.

My internet's like an episode of SAO, stuttering, slow as fuck, and dying at random times. Could someone please post the Hidden World Tournament CYOA?

I'm not sure if linking from the previous thread would be Kosher. Finished my build for it.

Dimensional Transit: 11pts
>Willpower 5pt
>Detect 1pt
>Foresee 3pt
>Pocket 2pt

Powers of Self: 19pts
>Regeneration 3pt
>Powerhouse 4pt
>Agelessness 5pt
>Alternate Form 1pt
>Motivation 1pt
>Sense 2pt
>Whispers 3pt

Powers of Will: 19pts
>Reach 1pt
>Shield 3pt
>Armor 3pt
>Crystalize 5pt
>Shards 3pt
>Perfect Shards 4pt

Equipment: 4pts
>Memories 4pt

Drawbacks: +13pts
>Homeless +2pt
>Inaccurate +2pt
>Apprentice +2pt
>Followed +4pt
>Leak +3pt

With the death of the strange, alien shapeshifter, his powers pass on to me....but they are slightly flawed. While I possess some of his memories, and a vast amount of personal power and mystical secrets, the three most important things are lost to me: complete control of the transits are difficult at times, often landing me in trouble; the precious tools that let him blend in effortlessly are lost, though the powers I have can help; and the knowledge of who was chasing him, and why. The haphazard passing of his powers left gaps in the memories he's given me, and I cannot hide the energies that I use to move through the multiverse and survive in the strange new worlds I land in. This makes it easy for his true heir to track me, and while she isn't nearly as powerful, she possesses more knowledge and tools than I do. As annoyed as she is, I might be able to get through to her.... but she too fears the Followers. I know only enough about them to know they mean nothing good to anyone, and while my powers give me an edge, the truth is the random nature of my transitions is all that keeps them from being able to capture me through technology and planning.

Although....if I can somehow turn the tables on them, I might just have a chance.

>if linking from the previous thread would be Kosher
sure why not

Kay.

Alright! Let's do this:

Hidden World Tournament Build (Ver. Shi-woon Yi expy)!

> Backstory
Wrong Place, Wrong Time

> Mentor
Andrea Winters

> Fighting Style
64 Stances Style - Technique Style

> Special Attack
Thousand Fist Strike - Relentless Quality

> Perks
Secondary Style - Knight's Gambit Style - Speed Style

> Matches
Levi Than
Lisia Rush
Detective Ryo
Emily Endow

> The Rival
Lovely Rival - Emily Endow

> Results
Levi Than - Power vs. Tech / Relentless vs. Relentless - 1 Win / 1 Draw = Victory!
Lisia Rush - Tech vs. Tech / Relentless vs. Relentless - 1 Draw / 1 Draw = Stalemate! [1 Token spent!]
Detective Ryo - Speed vs. Speed (Secondary Style Interrupt!) / Relentless vs. Relentless - 1 Draw 1 Draw = Stalemate! [1 Tokens spent!]
Emily Endow - Power vs. Tech / Unstoppable vs. Relentless - 1 victory / 1 Loss = Stalemate! [1 Token spent!]

> Reward!
No idea desu...

>gentle femdom cyoa
>let's make it the femsub cyoa instead

>Age: College Student
>Size Ratio: Shorty
>Physical Build: Scrawny
>Breast Size: Busty
>Butts/Hips: Child Bearing
>Facial Features: Sexy
>Hairstyle: Bobcut
>Skin Tone: Fair
Well, now that we've gotten her physical appearance down, let's start subverting the intention of this CYOA!

>Sex Drive: Receptive
>Romantic Attitude: Private Submissive
>Personality Traits: Generous, Pervert, Romantic, Kind-Hearted, Cunning, Needy, Neat Freak
>Fetishes: Orgasm Denial+, Impregnation, Rape-Play+, Bondage+, Oral, Momdom+ (Daddydom)
Yup, there we go. Gentle Femdom CYOA to Gentle Femsub CYOA.

>Hobbies and Interests: Cooking, Reading, Anime, Writing, Gardening
>Extra Features: Piercings, Glasses, Inhumanity
>Inhuman Traits: Fluffy Tail, Animal Ears, Razor Teeth, Sharp Claws, Strange Skin
Kitsune fox-waifu, go!

Monster

Gargantuan
Other
Chaotic

Mesmerizing mien
Terrifying mien
Fanged Maw
Engulfing maw
Coiling tail

Pneumaphagy
Overdrive
Regeneration
Extra power
Extra speed x9
Extra magic x5

Theophagy

Notorious +20 points

11 power, 9 magic, 11 speed

World is a fuck
Kill em all
410,757,864,530 DEAD GODS

i DO have a bigger version of that picture, ZBG.

I like it; you can be powerful without being overwhelming, and overwhelming but forced to make a story out of it. It's got lots of options, from tech to magic to sheer mental force, and still has a sense of cohesion to it.

Yes, I think there used to be one ages ago, if I recall correctly. Not that this would help, because I haven't saved it. Sorry.

Battle maid?

You could learn some side aspects of combat, and brewing tea included poison use ... but I don't remember more. I think the CYOA did focus on being a maid, though.

Yep it is battlemaid.

Have you considered that maybe you're wringing too much form a 1 sentence text?
If I say Domain Master is not for me am I saying that its for the scum of the earth and everyone should delete it form their folder?

1/3

2/3

Dimensional Transit: 14pts
>Portal Projector 4pt
>Detect 1pt
>Interdict 2pt
>Pocket 2pt
>Room 5pt

Powers of Self: 12pts
>Peak Fitness 1pt
>Regeneration 3pt
>Agelessness 5pt
>Editic 3pt

Powers of Will: 10pts
>Armor 3pts
>Shards 3pts
>Invisibility 4pt

Equipment: 11pts
>Sword 1pt
>Helicar 1pt
>Scanner 2pt
>Money 1pt
>Domestic 1pt
>Power Armor 3pts
>Identities 1 pt
>Furnishings 1pt

Drawbacks: +7pts
>Followed +4pt
>Leak +3pt

I couldn't believe it. My personal sexsl- I mean, my domestic informed me The Master had been killed by the Cabal. As if that wasn't enough, he transferred all his power to some ignorant Flatlander! At first I thought she was one of THEM, but no, she was just an ignorant Flat! somehow she managed to absorb ALL The Master's powers! AND she figured out how to ~use~ them, the bitch! with all that dimensional energy surging through her body she should have been vaporized, but ~no~, instead she's running wild and free, and the Council is having an absolute shitfit. Even worse, the Cabal are tracking her, and now they have my signature as well! Despite that she somehow manages to escape them every time....she has the Devils' own luck, I swear to Gods!

....NO I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON HER! What the hell are you thinking!?

3/3

College Student. Amazonian, Athletic, Busty, Average Behind. Noble. Sex Hair. Pale.
Receptive. Fulltime Dom.
Possessive. Cool. Bant-Master. Aggressive.
Orgasm Denial, Sweaty Sex, Pet-Play, Smothering, Territorial.
Lifting, Running, Computer, Cooking, Lazing.

>Domain Master is not for me
REEE new project cancelled!

RIP Project
????-2017

>Cyoa is not for me
>This Cyoa is retarded
There's a slight difference between the two statements, user.

Aren't you two taking too seriously a joke?

Money 3
Health 3
Safety 3
Soul 3

Shit I wish I had enough points to for ability too. It would be useful to save the world. But I guess infinite money will have to suffice. If I fail well.. I can always reincarnate to a better world with my waifu and our children. The fact that the kids aren't immortal until they reach adulthood is very scared and uncomfy tho.

Can someone post the Worm CYOA?

Thanks user.

You're welcome babe

My new CYOA here.

You made a new one? I'm exited.

where are you going?

I thought "I am exited" meant that either he's being made to exit, or someone/-thing else is exiting him.

Come on, a man may fail to hit the C button every once in a while.
No, an alien spawn just clawed its way through my chest. You're right, user.

Health 3
Safety 3
Ability 3
Powers 3

Power 3 and Ability 3 got some crazy synergy.

G-get well soon user.

Never stood a chance. It was as weak as the foundation it was built on.

Class
>Mage

Quest
>The Path Blockers

Enhancement
>Vitality Enhancement 3
>Intellect Enhancement 3
>Dexterity 1
Perks
>Monthly Stipend

Companions
>Siglinde Kümmel, Temple Knight
>Sophie Génin, Ranger
>Nakamoto Rise, Monk

1200 curses
Man that means I have to orgasm more than three times per day on average while completing the quest. Can I assume my character is a lady as attractive as the companions are?

17 spells

>Vanilla Dispell
>Cuddle Dispell
>Anal Dispell
>Oral Dispell
>Hyperefficiency
>Iron Mouth
>Gag Control
>Erogenous Zoning
>Sexual Awakening
>Genital Durability
>Ceaseless
>Fertility Control
>Body Swap
>Re-Humanize
>Resize
Two non-sexual ones that'll just be useful for the quest:
>Silver Tongue
>Magical Binding

Dimensional Transit: 17 pts
>Window Generator 1pt
>Detect 1pt
>Pocket 2pt
>>Room 5pt
>>>Extra Rooms 3pt
>>>>House 5pt

Powers of Self: 11 pts
>Twist Flesh 5pt
>Record 2pt
>Puppet 4pt

Powers of Will: 10 pts
>Warform 5pt
>Scrying 2pt
>Shards 3pt

Equipment: 14 pts
>Pistol 2pt
>Scanner 2pt
>Furnishings: 1pt
>Nano-CNC 2pt
>Internet 2pt
>All Terrrain Yacht 5pt

Drawbacks: +12 pts
>Slow Moving +2pt
>Weak +10pts

We believed we had him. The Warbeast surprised him, and did impressive damage even to The Master's normally resilient body. At the last second, he escaped into another Dimension, one that none with our group had heard of. When we were finally able to follow, he had already transferred all his power to one of the natives and Pushed them into another Dimension, a random act of Psychospatial violence that disrupted the tracking energies. We could have been satisfied with a body, but he denied us that as well. All of his vast power had been transferred over, and with no Dimensional Energy to stabilize his form, it disintegrated, or was lost to the Dimensional Fabrics.

His Apprentice believed we had finally caught him, as if one of our own would betray his brethren. She and The Master's spawn battled several times, and seem to have developed a sort of uneasy truce....but we are following. The spawn will succumb, and we will mine the Dimensional Energies out of her body....

....just as we had the previous Master's.

I'll take up Divine magic and switch my Quest to
>The Evil Necromancer
which Siglinde is particularly suited to.

>Shi-woon
lol Breaker. Get some Veritas in your life, my man.

>Drawbacks
Delayed +3
Late Bloomer +5

>Initial powers:
Peak fitness -1
Regeneration -3
Powerhouse -4
Eidetic -3
Condition -5
Whispers -3
Teleport -5

>Late powers
Willpower -5
Ageless -5
Armor -3
Reach -1
Foresee -3
Scrying -2
Sense -2
Memories -4
Healing -2

I'll enjoy myself on earth, and once I have all of my powers I may check out some of the other dimensions.

I keep seeing this darned thing, people don't make build for it anyways, so why post?

>Chin up, Chest Out
>Vagina
>Once More, from the Top
>Flexible
>Hairy Situation

This is pretty good I get to relive my life hopefully avoiding my mistakes and preventing various tragedies.

there have been builds for it

You seem to have saved this as a thumbnail my friend.

fuck i'll j ust post the other eldritch cyoa then

Chin up -3
Medium -4
Once More -6
Costume Magic -8
CC +3
Heals +1
Holiday +2

I'll try to cosplay as an unaging character at all time to maximize my lifespan, and lots of those characters got additional powers as well which I can use.

>Fleshweaver
>Can decorate your home with bits and pieces of flesh

I mean... anyone can do that really though, if they want to..

>but the future refused to change

*heels

You say that, but have you tried?

juggernaut for life

>Age
College student (Around my age)
>Size ratio
Amazonian (The kids are going to be huge!)
>Physical build
Muscular (Doubt she'll be stronger than me given that I'm quite muscular as well)
>Breast size
Busty
>Butt and hips
Badonkadonk (She'll likely have this if she's fit
>Facial features
Sexy
>Hair style
Pixie cut
>Skin tone
Fair
>Sex drive
Sexual predator
>Romantic attitude
Mostly equal (Equal as in we wrestle or compete in some way and whoever wins is dominant for a while
>Personality traits
Possessive
Smugtacular
Tomboy
Pervert
Pragmatic
Neat freak
>Fetishes
Sweaty sex 3
Rape play 3
Smothering (when she wins)
Impregnation (I want lots of kids)
Orgasm denial 2 (When I win)
>Hobbies and interests
Running
Lifting
Cooking
Gardening
Painting
>Extra features and Inhuman traits
None

I love the idea of competing for dominance, even if in real life no normal woman would be able to at least concerning physical things with me.

Funny how the blade dancers work like a mere assassins guild. Lets try to build something close. I believe mine was a guild of assassin running churches in a big city. Main style is by deception, although actual fighting style is vastly varied.

The Price of Flesh
Reef of Desperates
Ninety Nine Pirouettes

Exercises:
Burning Whip
Anatomy Lesson
Liar's game
Absolute Silence
Mental Chessboard
Martial Arts

Tattoo: The Charmer's Mark

I don't use a trip specifically for this reason, you know. I encourage you to be me.

I think you're the first to take Nakamoto.

imgur.com/a/APFP1

Reincarnation CYOA (NFSW)
build:
Identity
>Standard female equipment
>Average Body
>Average breasts
>Short
>Catgirl +2

Boons
>Flexible
>The Perfect Husbando -2
>Lucky -1
>Intelligent -1
>Master chef -1
>Easy Beauty -1
>Skilled mouth -1
>Apprentice -1
Magic! This gives me a magical textbook.
>Who wants to live forever? -2
Me! Immortality for husbando and me. Sustained by pleasing my partner(s).

Banes
>Heat
>Easily Embarrassed +1
>Free hugs +1
>Liquid Lunch+2
Have to swallow cum daily, but that's what husbando is for. And since he's perfect he'll understand that when he's away I'll need to get it from other men.
>Sex addict +2
>Always Ready +1
>Lightweight +1

World
>Fantasy

Pictured: my character reading her magical tome.

>I think you're the first to take Nakamoto.
I have a thing for monk types. So was I right in assuming my character is a gorgeous lady?

If yes it seems feasible to suck a dick or get fucked every day for a year, plus the nightly cuddles with Sophie.

>So was I right in assuming my character is a gorgeous lady?
No, but you can become one with the right powers.

Right. I have Re-Humanize and Resize, is that enough?

Good CYOA as always btw, and very good looking as always.

>is that enough
Of course, although Resize is only temporary whilst Re-Humanize is permanent.

did you just call SDA good looking??
hey do you have a build for sexcapades?

Guys I'm just looking at Domain Master CYOA I have saved and I'm starting to think this wasn't very well planned out.
Why buy the sustenance minion perk when you can give your minions Wasteland affinity for that plus bonus Health?

Good for you, anons.
When I think "Some man is going to cum inside of me" I feel kinda uneasy, don't you?

I am the Beastmaster. It is me.

>did you just call SDA good looking??
I was talking about his CYOAs. But I'm sure he's perfectly fine looking.

What can I say, I'm a̶ ̶f̶a̶g̶g̶o̶t̶ open-minded.

Isn't that the weakest power?

>a̶ ̶f̶a̶g̶g̶o̶t̶
You're on the board, not discord. Use spoiler boxes instead of crossout.

>hey do you have a build for sexcapades?
There is a whole family of anal spells, user.

On a serious note, not really, but I find it hard to pick companions since I like them all. I find myself often drifting towards Katia and Melody, though.

>Guys I'm just looking at Domain Master CYOA I have saved and I'm starting to think this wasn't very well planned out.
Somewhat at the result of different minds attempting to salvage an old, unfinished project of mine. They kind of took it in a direction I didn't want to, though. I intend to revisit this sometime next year under a different light.

>When I think "Some man is going to cum inside of me" I feel kinda uneasy, don't you?
You don't have to be a girl, you know. You can just use the spell to make yourself a more attractive male.

>Isn't that the weakest power?
Suicide Mans power is that he's addicted to killing himself.

can I use all terrain yaht as a spaceship or it only for atmospheric travel?

>Implying Discord created crossout
I would be with you normally but right now I'd ask why you assumed that first

>You don't have to be a girl, you know
I know. I'm just replying to him.

>Isn't that the weakest power?
Its one of the few that give you actual immortality. Sure its only controlling animals but you can be ANYTHING. Maybe you can go down to the depths of the ocean and inhabit a animal that has not been discovered. Maybe the Kraken is real.

I always wondered how Angel+Demon would work.
Traditional Nephalim of great power?

Well, it's just that I'm used to seeing crossout on Discord since we don't have spoiler boxes.

at the bottom is that a tangle buddy?

>Reincarnation CYOA (NFSW)
For NSFW CYOAs, please go to the appropriate thread:

Came by Myself

Fort Glacier

The Floating Blade

Equilibrium Test
Anatomy Lesson
The Reaper
Mental Chessboard
The Liar's Game

The Charmer's Mark

Thank you I couldn't find it.

>nose

It'd be fun. I say do it.

Is that all?

I love this CYOA. I love it A LOT but it needs better balancing. When it says "The portal will remain open whilst you are in the room." what does that mean? Does that mean you can only travel to your pocket dimension through a portal and that portal will remain open to anyone? That will suck major dicks and will make me rethink my whole build. Is there any reason why I wouldn't be able to travel to it with my Willpower? Room+ is pricey anyway, so maybe change that. An existing portal is simply a problem and nullifies choices like internet.

Money and Food printer are both kind of useless. You can easily get money yourself with a lot of the options above, and food printer is too expensive for only food when you can just get it yourself. Companionship is super expensive as well.

Domestic is also quite overpriced, as it's so much more easier to get the real Emma.

Willpower, Foresee -8
For safety.

Pocket, Room, Extra Rooms, House -15
This is where I'll stay until Delayed wears off. I'll have enough points for Willpower+ Extra Rooms+ Domestic, Furnishings, Internet, Medical Pod. Buying food with the money I have right now and store it in my dimension. I assume the clone can learn things, such as cooking. We have internet after all. And I can do a daily checkup on health and keep fit using the Pod. It's cheating, I know.

Agelessness, Companionship -10
Obligatory agelessness. Companionship for my Domestic.

Reach, Armour, Invisibility -8
Typical defensive abilities, and invisibility for safety and stealing.

Domestic, Furnishings, Internet, Medical Pod -9
To make my time waiting a little more pleasant. Thanks google, for making my teleport powers that much better. Internet will upgrade with technological progress, right? Otherwise I'll have to steal some more.

-50 total

Inaccurate, Delayed, Late Bloomer +10
Inaccurate can be beneficial for unpredictable movement, and foresight helps.

How is your domestic 1pt? And she will age.

fak u