BURST

Are we done? or we still have to moon? once we are done, where do i put my profits?

Other urls found in this thread:

1stminingrig.com/know-upcoming-segwit2x-fork/
discord.gg/u65dUwS
github.com/burst-team/burstcoin/commits/master
github.com/PoC-Consortium/burstcoin/commits/master
parolacce.org/2014/10/05/the-true-story-of-stronzo-bestiale/
coinmarketcap.com/
discord.gg/2cFWBHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what makes you think its done

america hasnt gotten the good news yet user

i did + 30% of my capital c:

this shitcoin will crash as soon as the news hits

Argument :D

I JUST DUMPED ALL MY BURST AT 502 NOW ITS RISING AGAIN WHAT DO I DO SHIT

done?

i thought it hadn't started yet.

What? The news came fucking 3 hours ago?

yup and news is we will see .50c eoy and $5.00 by Q2 2018

It's a long term pump, but there's probably gonna be a dump soon, since people are impatient and just want profit.

Just wait at buy back at 501

wait for the coverage of the announcement on normie crypto-sites, then we'll go up by another 30%

Source?

my dad works at nintendo

man this one got me. maybe the nostalgia but i lold

as long as i make one guy lol a day im happy

>It's a long term pump

Wow, this is genuinely endearing, which is odd in biz. I lold as well st the reference.

Thats what verge boy said, don't u say he's lying

Where is he I haven't seen a thread from him in a while. Think we'll ever see him again?

The news is already priced in. Don't get dumped on. Get out while you still can. These "wait for the news" pumps never, EVER pan out.

GET OUT NOW!

Well, seeing that people fucked up the last pump, he said he won't give Veeky Forums info before at least x4. Now it's subscriber based, and rightfully so.

u also made me happy user, thank you

the news came out about 5 hours ago, wtf are you talking about

BURST 3x in one month's time. Get rich, faggots. Screenshot me

lol it's funny seeing you guys try to FUD this

Trying to keep the price low for yourselves, much?

more like 30x by March

.50c eoy

Whales buying tomorrow right after the fork. Already confirmed also I know a certain coin getting pumped too.

Gonna be awesome tomorrow.

Burst to get a massive 3 day pump.

Fork?

BTC fork

what coin user?

Care to share about the other coin?

was in at 350, sold at 450. just fomo'd back in now. i don't wanna miss a moon

Does it start with the letter Z?

I'm not out to fuck everyone like most people here.

I'm a nice guy, I grabbed it last night it was nice and low. TRX

Larp.

I hope it's not, because I'm also holding burst and trx

Not forcing anyone to buy anything. I know what I know and not out to screw people.

After the holidays it will be different.

>fork

THERE IS NO FORK
I REPEAT
IT IS A SCAM
THERE IS NO FORK

Are you dense or what?he is speaking about btc

Like I said biz, believe the assholes in here trying to make you lose money or listen to me and buy BURST. TRX I can't official confirm but I know its planned in less then 48 hrs.

Eventually, the Bitcoin fork that has been cancelled in November will finally take place the 28th of this month, which means that we should expect segwit2x to see day of light in less than a week.

1stminingrig.com/know-upcoming-segwit2x-fork/

fuck I didn't even know a fork was coming. Is 28th the day it's happening or have they taken a snapshot or anything beforehand?

I guess I need to setup my hardware wallet

FFS, there are like 5 coins I want to buy right now, will you fucking move?

Here this group is pumping it join guys

discord.gg/u65dUwS

>actively dumping
>no talk in chat

Fuck, that makes sense.

I was wondering why the whales didn't allow the price up with the sell walls right after the anounce.

This day is going to be a fucking long wait.

What a waste of a day investing in this shit... has literally gone sideways

Fucking this.

I'm all in on BURST because am poor.

IF this pump even goes slightly well I'll have enough for the 5-6 coins I think will explode next year.

This wait is going to kill me though.

This coin smells like bestial asshole.

Yeah get out guys it's a fucking scam

GET THE FUCK OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN

THIS SHIT IS BOTTOMING OUT

>expecting a Guerbez coin NOT to be a scam
>late 2017
top kek at anyone buying this

Why do you want these people to lose money? It's going to be one of the biggest gainers in 2018

TLDR: this is a SCAM coin

I, too, at first put some moneys into this scam coin after the initial pump, was eager for upcoming Demaxion or shit like that news. Anyways, held it comfy, until, after reading many threads over /biz and other channels, came up with realisation that this is a complete SCAM coin. Literally, just look at that guy's github commits, what's been implemented etc.
This new whitepaper is a piece of shit literally, thank God I sold it at profit.
My reckoning, there will be a huge dump v soon. Be careful, user. DYOR. You will thank me later.

Please kys FUDers

provide your proof of a scam.

Yup its a scam.

Please sell now so I can buy cheaper.

This. Everyone that says burst is a scam has no proof to back it up.

Show github commit that proves it's a scam an I'll sell my stack right now.

BURST is the OG scamcoin. Just because you're new to this and don't feel like doing your own research doesn't mean that it isn't a neonazi scam.

Less than 1/4 people on Veeky Forums are saying it's a scam. The minority of those 1/4 are all newfags

1) Go to this coin Github account and review "their" commits.
2) Go to their subreddit, have a look at the topics, dig deeper into replies and WHO reply
3) Go to BURST official website, does it not remind a template website from anywhere???
4) Did deeper into their forums, look at the dates, questions, replies
5) Can you find info about the "team" behind this coin?
6) There's been some threads here at /biz regards PnD schemes with McAfee at 21st Dec with instructions about PnD and that the developer of Burst is involved too.

Trust your instincts, user, would you be ready to keep this coin for long if it dumps onto you??

What actual benefits dis coin delivers to the crypto world... See...

>github.com/burst-team/burstcoin/commits/master
I advice you to look into actual code changes :)
You don't need to be a developer to actually see...

I posted this. I repeat: it's a fucking joke.

THIS LITERALLY MEANS "HUGE TURD INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY"

>posting old github
Commits here actually look legit.

parolacce.org/2014/10/05/the-true-story-of-stronzo-bestiale/

You *MUST* be a troll or a paid shill to reply this. Srs, kys

>I think it’s important to differentiate between issues that threaten the validity of research and those that do not. Inventing a name — apparently as a joke — hardly does any damage. It would be different if it was the name of a famous researcher added to a paper (without this person’s knowledge or contribution) in an attempt to improve the chances of acceptance. But while many researchers probably think about real people when they hear that one of the authors is a “total asshole”, it doesn’t necessarily bolster the chances of success.

brainlest who don't have a sense of humor all over the fud today, I see

Paid shill or just correcting you faggots? which is it.

Reply to my previous post, if you can. Also, master branch is where he holds his "latest" (5 months to 2 years) commits.
And "suddenly" he came up with this "whitepaper", or should I say toilet paper.
Dev knows it's a scam, PnD members know that and you might or might not depending on how informed are you, anyways, you are gaining from this. You *DO* realize people will get burned if they are going to buy this scam. You KNOW it!!!

tell me whats not a scam coin

GTFO, right now, if you believe that entire crypto world is a scam, just leave.
We'll speak a couple of years later when the world is changed. And you will just continue shitting on streets.

hey calm down thats not what i said. just gimme some examples of good coin

guys is it going back up? im scared

ya'll niggas got dumped on

Fair enough
Let's begin here coinmarketcap.com/
Find top 10, 20 etc, what floats your boat. THEN, go do your own research about each of them.
Then, if you have an above two digit IQ, you will see what coin changes/has potential to change the world. Also, Chainlink.

>only holding for

These guys are not gonna dump instantly, these ones are smart, my 2 cents are:
- They will do small, organized, dumps
- Then pump a bit, dump again, not to cause panic and for others to see this as an "opportunity"
Also, I was telling this will happen all along.

Multi day pump?

That's called an investment lolz

you fags should've sold at the 540 resistance when it started bouncing back. it just hit a support so i'm buying back right now. from this point just hold guys! Don't be afraid to miss out, sell when you're satisfied with your gains. FOMO is the number one reason why people lose money in this market.

>4000 sats
LOL. KYS

IF you want more moons check out this discord. They haven't been wrong all week, easy gains. Just look a their past signals in the signal channel, no harm in checking it out:

discord.gg/2cFWBHc

My dog shitting in the same spot all week hasn't been wrong either.. You were saying?

I'm in on this but I did see shit in the subreddit about the devs attacking each other and all burst wallets getting shut down about 5 months ago ish

>ID: 8uDyIdl6
Ask yourself why one guy has such hard-on for "helping" everyone on biz avoid this coin... Remember what you've learned about White Knights and what kind of people they usually are

>10 posts by this ID
You're telling everyone to kill themselves and you haven't given a single argument yet.
also this.

Yes buy link and buy all those other coins.

Burst is something revolutionary but don't listen to us who are trying to help.

Keep the price low so they can buy after the btc fork.

You have been warned now DYOR and figure it out. Since most of you are lazy, you won't buy now but buy my bags in a week...lol

I love this game.

fuck it filling my bag up with 10k more

im going to have more money than I've ever had in my life.

faggot, stronzo bestiale is a science joke

>buying into this scamcoin

Here's a tip, Veeky Forums. If you see a coin appear out of thin air, with the promise that it'll "change everything" when the big "announcement" hits, and it's a definite moon/10x? It's a PnD scam.

Don't buy this. If you're in it, get out now. Don't give your money to these pajeets. Look at the Github commits. It's a fucking joke.

what is a fucking joke about this?

But it makes sense. Their method of mining is the most energy efficient, it can work on dumb devices but had drawbacks like few tx/s. The whitepaper describes scaling with second layer solutions and tying together the features developed in crypto over the years with the most efficient mining method.

make up your mind retard

They need meme and pictures to convince them here.

They post FUD to the old github page. knowing lazy people won't DYOR.

>but it's been 4 whole hours and I haven't got my lambo yet!!!

Because I did the research.