He's a big guy

He's a big guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

bolterandchainsword.com/topic/332132-gullimans-model-size-is-broken-and-transport-rules/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For you

I remember Guilliman's designer saying that they invented his life-support suit so there was a reason for him to be huge, and yet he's still dwarfed by the Daemon Primarchs. What're they going to do when they inevitably bring the other loyalist Primarchs back? Not everyone can have a life support suit.

it would be nice if there is a 30k - 40k model comparison

Put them all in dreads.

But how big will Alpharius/ Omegon be???

I LOVE MY CHUNKY BOIS

You fool, they're both in OP's pic. Alpharius is on the left and- No, no, he's on the ri- Actually, it might be him piloting that Stormhawk...

-classified inquisition report begin-

3pictures.
Taken from different times

-classified inquisition report end-

Man, that Hellbrute is ripped! I guess not all of Grandpa's children have to be flabby, huh?

I'm pretty sure you're misremembering there, after all his 30k verison is pretty much the same size

>posting a battle where the Tau won

Why you do this?

Really? Because the intent was for him to be significantly bigger than he used to be. I found the reference.

Jes Goodwin:
"However, there'd have to be a good narrative reason for his towering stature." ... "This is why the head keeps the same dimensions as the other Space Marines, but when you look at the armour there's a proportion twist, as it's actually a suit of vast robotic machinery." ... "It's not just a Space Marine suit but a gigantic life support machine for a living demigod."

There's more, but you get the gist. I guess there was a miscommunication or change of plans at some point if he's not noticably bigger than FW's version.

Yeah, I can only find comparison pics of 40k Guilliman with 30k Mortarion and Lorgar, but he's about the same size as them, and they're the same size as 30k Guilliman

Weird. Maybe someday I'll be able to get both of them and- sorry, I can't finish that sentence without laughing.

He was a manlet in the lore

Not even a single marinelet in the whole picture.
Kek squatting incoming

That's because it's the same old Hellbrute just painted in a different colour with photoshop

I know. It's just funny to see the one buff guy in the Death Guard.

But marinelets have always been squatting

I can make one if you guys want. Just be warned they are very shittely painted

>When FW forgets power armour isn't skinny jeans

God mortarion is fucking awful

How fucking big do yoy want Guiliman to be you twot? imperial knight sized?

Look at him, it has been so long since he has seen his brother, and he is so happy he is jumping with his arms out to give him a hug.

It wasn't a criticism, it was an observation of fact. I was using him as a yardstick to say that, in lore, that armour's supposed to be fuck-huge and unique, so any other Primarchs are going to be smaller, and therefore even more dwarfed by the Daemon Primarchs. You twat.

We've got warmachine levels of names character wank

>Leman Russ falls victim to the Curse of the Wulfen (and is the cause of it becoming infectious) but has it (theoretically) under control. He is now a colossal hybrid of Primarch and wolf-beast.

>Corvus Corax had long been able to be one with the shadows, within the warp this has become literal. Whether he discovered the shadow realm of the Mandrakes, or was in fact its creator is unknown. What matters now is that the Primarch has returned, leading forces of the shadow beings to join his lost kin. He is now a giant of darkness, with great raven wings. But while he lost his human form, he never lost his humanity.

>Vulkan was long believed to have died when he fell, with the Beast, into a temple-gargant's Waaagh! Generator, destroyed by its power. But instead it just knocked him rendered him an amnesiac. Recovered by the orks (who thought he was a ded flasshy statue) he impressed them with his berserk fury and ability to harness the waaagh (which he has. Seriously, it was in a novel) leading him to become their leader. Ever since then, Vulkan's been leading an Ork Waaagh, in a suit of mega-armour (his old one was recovered by the Salamanders) and he's having the time of his life. Eventually he'll remember who he is, and return to help out the Salamanders. Which the orks will be okay with, as they're green, and green is the best.

Can't wait for Farsight to accept his destiny and become the Illidan of 40k.

The Khan has fused with his bike, literally becoming a Grav-Centaur.

>Daemon prince Farsight
MUH

They'll squat in the afterlife now

Dorn is now an Imperial Bastion with a head.

Guilliman is litterally as big as his 30k model though. Most of his parts are the exact same size, just in a different position

I think it might honestly be worse.

In Warmachine the characters actually fail or die occasionally, and they don't always win by being badass, tactics comes into play. But reading all this new 40K fluff is just... it's all variations one super badass guy winning battles for his army because he's just so badass. Usually he doubts his badassness for a moment, but then he gets a surge of badassery, and wins at the last minute.

Seeing peeps push through shit via sheer willpower is cool, but it should be special. It shouldn't be how every fight goes.

Either that or he forced the Eldar to make him a giant bike.

Enjoying their tears when forced to make something with wheels.

Daemon but not really daemon. Just using their powers but totally not a slave to the dark gods. Iron alloy pastry, do not use without permission.

Nothing is worse than how Haley3 happened. Nothing.

still a midget compared to Magnus

Honestly, Cawl's shit is just as bad.

>oh hey turns out I was here all this time!
>and I have thousands of super marines!
>and I'm the best archmagos despite no one ever hearing of me!
>look at me!

Really though, if you want good character driven stuff from your background materials, neither 40K or Warmachine are the right destination (though, Goreshade is possibly the closest thing to a properly developed character in either game). At the moment Infinity is doing that way better than both.

I was genuinely surprised by how good Outrage was, and how willing it was to have its characters go through complete arcs.

People cry Gary Stu when Cawl is mentioned, but he is basically what we expect out of a loyalist survivor of the Horus Heresy.

>Fulfill every command of the Primarchs, the Emperor's chosen, no matter how long or far the climb
>Believe in the holiest and eternal mission of the Emperor until death
>Do whatever is necessary to prosecute and win the long wars against the xeno, the mutant, and especially the traitor
>Believe and fight for mankind forever, even despite mankind's interference and prosecution
>Above all else, absolute loyalty to the Emperor

He isn't even really all that much of a genius, he just managed to get his hands on a bunch of stuff and had a brain gifted enough to interpret and translate all of it into effective inventions. The vast majority of stuff he 'invented' already existed in some form at some point in time.

Wulfen Russ might be fun, but I really doubt that they're going to turn the loyalist primarchs into monsters.

Alright here goes. Gonna post three pictures. Without the backpack he loses most of his bulk which is really the only things thats largers (roboute fatman) besides his sword.
You can really see it near the legs those are both very thick.

Part 2

T H I N N

Part 3

Yeah I wished they had just made him arkhan land

Are you running the Optimus Prime legion or something?

>those are both very thick
not as much as your paint

Yeah looks like he's gained a bit of bulk but that's about it.

>I wished they had just made him arkhan land
Fuck that would be awesome, I hope he eventually gets a model and rules in 30k.

He is combining Old One, Eldar, and Necron technologies to create the Imperial Pylons. Previous we were told that Necron techology is beyond non-Necron lifeforms to understand. Admech characters that tried to study Necron technology always end up going violently insane.

Cawl? Not only does he understand it but he is replicating it and fusing with tech that it is anathema to.

>Admech and iron hands strike the empires sons, manage to steal a clone of ferrus from fulgrim
>Put him in giant robot suit

I WANT IT SO MUCH

>arkhan land
Arkhan Land suddenly turning up in Gathering Storm would have made people shit so many Bricks you could have built a second Sagrada Familia with them, holy shit would that have been cool

If you read The Fall of Cadia, Trazyn told him how to do it.

>Cawl? Not only does he understand it but he is replicating it and fusing with tech that it is anathema to.

Its also experimental and implied to require far more resources to produce on a mass scale, which might not even be possible for the great task of sealing the Maledictum. Like much of the Admech, Cawl has to fuse things together to make something akin to the original. The only real differences between Cawl and the rest of Admech are he doesn't believe in R&D committees, and the only thing holy in the universe is the Omnissiah.

Anyway, I expect compromises will be made concerning pylon development to eventually get cooperative Necron lords on board. Cawl can't Macguyver his way through resource shortcomings.

Eldar are also being cooperative with him.

Thanks! Yeah, that's not as much of a change as the lore and the art had me expecting.

>giving GW ideas

user STOOOP!!

>The Virgin Greyfag

>The Chad Paintjob

I there anything wrong with that :P ?
I bought the lefion guilleman before the new one came out and I both just want them as a showpiece for my 40k army so I wasn't to concerned with the lore.
Besides my painting is always shit from what I hear so why care about the colours right.

Yeah it really suprised me to. The pose makes him way more impresive then he is. Kinda sad really with all the new chad marines.
Yeah I was super suprised they didn't do that. And I honestly don't understand why it had to be an oc unless they have other model plans for land down the line.

Right, so anyone want to start a betting for how long it'll take them to announce the 40k Cinematic Universe?

Betting pool. Dammit

Eh, monster is a strong term.

After all, the Legion of the Damned could be said to be monsters.

Jes forgot they changed the fluff so that Primarchs all became towering giants instead of just Magnus?

You know Land is dead in 40k right?

Your best hope of seeing him on the tabletop is 30k

30k was a mistake.

Now the real question is, why the fuck did Guilliman's right hand shrink to be primaris size? Did it fall off in his cryo chamber? Did cawl just slap an undersized prothesis on because he didn't have anything better around?

Did they find his corpse? I thought he was just presumed lost in the library omnis or watherver that vault beneath mars is called.
I mean the aready gave us wulfen so why not?

You want hand comparisons to? Because you are very much right the forgeworld hand is bigger.
You all know what that means right

That's his regular hand.

The other's his fapping arm.

Explain your descriptions.

>40k version is wearing a huge proportion-warping bulky as shit life support armour like everyone was saying

I... How much bigger did you think the people commenting he's much bigger were claiming? Did you think they meant he'd doubled in height and sprouted extra heads?

Funny, I would have him REFUSES his destiny and present it as one of the most heroic thing.
> "They all thought so high of themselves, and look where it get them? I would be a fool to think myself indispensable, the galaxy is strong enough to save itself."

Thin your paints ffs.

God I hope that FW one is a recast and you havent just ruined a 60-pound model with your atrocious painting skills

check this out
bolterandchainsword.com/topic/332132-gullimans-model-size-is-broken-and-transport-rules/

Corpse wan't found but he's presumed dead not missing, his party was attacked and butchered by some sort of psychic entity

The size of a regular dude. That's how they get away with being Alpharious.

You're all mentioning outcasts whom the loyalists try to nuke on sight. It doesn't exactly build a good case.

This is definitely not NuGW. Just curious as to your address friend. And how you..ah... thought..up all these ideas.

This much bigger, where he's half as tall again sitting down as he used to be standing up.

Fund it

why the fuck is cawl so huge then?

10000 years of GAINZ

Cawl is 80% mechanical spider leg by volume.

How much do we actually know of this Cawl character from 30k...?

> Twist: Cawl isn't actually a 10k years old dude, but a much younger techpriest so frustrated by the cult conservatism that he pretended to be someone from the HH to get a free pass on shit.
> Guilliman knows and is fine with it.

Dorn's in a centurion suit.

With the hands-free option, I hope.

Shad up ya git and let people have fun. Dont take things so seriously man.

These threads have he most audacious, useless, baffons around. Post some of your work if you going to talk smack.

he is a cunt, thats all user.

ehhh.... it's just a misunderstanding.

>in a suit of mega-armour
God damn Orks confirmed for winning 40k

Am I a bad person if I'm mad that the art direction went to shit?

Why would GW squat the entire marinelet line, that still has the potential to earn them loads of cash because of nostalgia and tacical variety?

When they still sell garbage like this on their store?

Has anyone asked them about why they made chad marines at one of the opens?
I to am pretty confused why they would try and squat their main line.

Never going to happen

Because manlets are just ugly