A wizard has turned your entire party into humans

What's your next move, Veeky Forums?

Well it's time to purge all non humans starting with the wizard

>CG Drow elf rogue (thief)

Honestly? She'd be pretty happy. She was raised by humans, and one of the main reasons why she's a thief is that it's a form of acting out. She wants people to see her and say "it's that thief!" rather than "it's a drow!"

So if she were human, she wouldn't have to worry about that anymore. Yeah, losing out on the potentially centuries of life that were ahead of her kind of sucks, but the trade-off is she can now walk openly walk down a city street in broad daylight without people at best running away in fear.

Oh, also, she loses her night vision but, again, the trade-off is that being outside in daylight isn't painful anymore.

So my thief would be just fine with it, at least in the moment. Over time she may come to regret the transformation and learn a lesson about accepting who and what she is, or something. Depends on the game.

Literally nothing has changed.

Reward him. More parties should be like this.

Is it so wrong to desperately fight horrible monsters with a party of your own race?

beat him within an inch of his life and demand he turns me back into a dwarf

No, but it's not right either. It just is.

>Was that a spell you just cast? I heard words but nothing came out.
-Party Wizard

We kill the prick. Then we find his formulae for this thing and we destroy all copies and kill everyone he's worked with. The last shit we need is Humanis, the Corps, or the fucking Dragons getting their hands on this shit. Forced race altering in Shadowrun would lead to all sorts of headaches.

Well, except the copy we keep for ourselves. We open a nice shiny clinic and make out like it's a new super-fast bodysculpting thing using nanomachines or some shit and make a fuckload of money.

laugh at elf PCs moping harder than they already were
light torches

Well then I'll just make 100 copies from our wizard and hand them out to the pirate bay.

I'm fine since I'm the only human in a group of three elves and a dorf

Go to my Priestess lover, pay (a small fortune - which I have) for the Ritual that changes your Race (we have that amongst other things) and be an Elf again. Like I let someone steal hundreds of years of life from me.. or let my children grow up without their dad because he died of old age.

First thing my character would do is go buy a house with all the lucre he's earned, as they're now legally a citizen and can do that.
Even despite losing features that suited my character being a goblin fucking sucks, he'd be seriously thrilled.

My tiefling is happy for herself, getting to have a normal life and relationships sounds pretty awesome, but upset that the other nonhumans are stuck as something they may not have wanted to be. Well okay, the lizard/snake guy might not care what race he is, he's kind of a big dumb slab of ego no matter what happens to him.

We probably stab the wizard anyway.

Clearly infiltrate the church of abel.

My MonsterHearts group stays more or less the same, The Hollow maybe has a little less angst, but that's about it.

Nothing. There's no change from normal since I don't allow people to play Mary Sue furfaggotry-bait races in the first place.

Three things
>the bard and wizard are dissapointed they aren't elves
>the paladin is relieved the bard and wizard aren't elves
>I am once again the smallest member of the group as the barbarian is no longer a dwarf.

>there were ever non-humans in the party in the first place