What's the next 10x Veeky Forums ?

What's the next 10x Veeky Forums ?
I just need one of these to finally get out of this shitshow

Other urls found in this thread:

gist.github.com/KoreanWhale/69073f95045e2822553c247d8ca77979
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BNTY

If you have fucking been listening, PRL, bnty or for a mid term icx or link. Fucking retarded

Oh also OST

All-in on Bazingacoin

BNTY no meme just dreams

Easily bounty0x

Given that Bittrex is closed to new members (probably forever) and Binance sucks give this a read: gist.github.com/KoreanWhale/69073f95045e2822553c247d8ca77979

BNTY

marxcoin

BNTY or stay poorfag

BNTY if you get in today.

fucking idiot bounty you cuck

Just look at that depth chart on Kucoin for BNTY, sooooooo promising...... definitely not a pump n dump............

shill me a x10 that's actually listed on Binance.

stop shilling your shitcoins that you can't buy anywhere.

Biz is shilling bnty. Get in before it actually moons.

Should I dump my TRX for more BNTY? Couldn’t dump during yesterday’s pump so I’m waiting for it to go back up a bit, but don’t want to miss out on BNTY gains.

If you're not already in DGB, kys. It can reach $.60 easily in the next two months

Yes, when BNTY breaks 0.0002 ETH we are going for quite a moon mission!

sarcasm right ?

This is the fucking problem with this board

most obvious p&d i've seen on this board in a long time. Thing is, I genuinely think half the people shilling it aren't even aware.

recommend me something else then

That's how all of Veeky Forums is. I don't mind it except here though because money is on the line.

PETROdollar

Ignite Ratings. Market cap will be around 20 million after ICO and it won't be long before it hits 100 million after that. ICO Starts on January 15 and there is already a demo of the platform that will be shown BEFORE the ICO starts. They already have a product, just tweeking it now. All screenshots on their website are of the current platform on the laptop and phone app. Only 10 million coins will be in circulation.

Enjoy the free gains

ELIX

Payfair (PFR)..

Stellar XLM