Should I buy xlm?

Should I buy xlm?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YersIyzsOpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why would you buy lumens right now when you can get burst for an all time low?

Of course you should.
Have you heard about FairX?

Yaaaaaas

Half of my portfolio is in XLM. Might be static for the next two weeks but then it will moon insane amounts

> unsure if hates money
Do you even need to ask?

It's going crazy right now. Will definitely make it if it keeps it's current pacing. Moon amirite?

Yes.

>Those trips
Is that a sign to buy or stay away?

All time low?? which chart are you looking at? it's almost at ATH

> Isn't mooning right after i buy. SELL SELL SELL
The absolute state of biz

Been holding for quite some time now. This shit is more embarrassing than link.

You got in late for the 5x gains before this... the next moon mission begins soon. The ship is fueling up. Don't miss it this time

Still hodling these bags, but surely the last few days of "any moment now you guys" were false alarms and your word is the true signal, right? 1-800-COMEON

XLM is a good coin but it wont make you money. It is designed to be very cheap. 1 lumen can accomplish 1000s of transactions. They also give away free lumen. It is heavily shilled becuase there are a lot of guy holding bags and this coin only moves sideways. No gains.

You sound like you know your shit. Should I buy xrp then?

Are you guys blind? Look at the chart... I've made so much money on XLM and it's about to enter phase 2. My bags are filled with helium

Couldnt agree more

You either get in or stay out.
It's as simple as that.

Either way when you inevitably lose because you bought in
some memecoin like Cripple or BitcoinLite, we Stellar chaps will be leaving for Alpha Centauri.

You know what? I'm hearing the exact same complaints about XLM that i heard about XRP before it mooned.... differnce is that XLM has been rising beforehand whereas XRP was tanking (BTC pair)... you do the math...
> muh coin supply
> muh value manipulation
Do you guys hate money?

Fucking btc. Me right now:

youtu.be/YersIyzsOpc

Hahahahhahauaua I got in at 1 cent hahahahahaha

Forming cup n handle on day chart and hourly and under it’s extremely bullish looking for a rapid upward movement soon

EOY predictions for 2018?
I'm going to guess 12 dollars.

We looked at the chart and see it flatlining like a corpse's heartbeat.