At significant cost, you too can feel the crush of countless thousands with similar interests pressing into you

>At significant cost, you too can feel the crush of countless thousands with similar interests pressing into you.

What kind of maniac goes to conventions?

It's a slut buffet if you've taken a shower and don't weigh over 300lbs.

It's fun.

Imagine the smell

GenCon is? I find that really hard to believe.

There's usually really nice stuff getting sold at the booths, and you typically get to play test games that haven't hit the market yet. Industry vets give talks about their experiences and there's a lot of interesting panels. Sometimes you even get promo stuff for games you play that doesn't get sold anywhere else.

Most importantly though it's fun

ITT convention scams

Germans. Because our conventions are organized much better.

very easy to steal this shit

>in which harlots steal your Magic cards

>his stomach falling out

Cunt could use a larger shirt, eh?

post ur stomach

Any one else get mixed messages from these strange places?

This image feels very representative of niche gaming as a whole.

>ask cosplayer for pic
>they say no

Is there a worst feel?

Hope you enjoy.

Holy fuck Yum!

>ottermode activate

Cosplayers are generally mentally Ill and the greatest sluts you'll find, where there are cosplayers there's sure hook ups.

Eh, I just go to the gym with a buddy and I'm not serious like Veeky Forums. Essentially I'm just the average guy at my gym but I'd like to get bigger.

The kind of maniac that wants to play all the new releases. Shit, I really need to book my flight to Essen.

See, I wouldn't want to fuck any of these people, so I don't care if they're sluts at cons.

And this picture of heaving waves of humanity makes we more than slightly queasy.

>all guys in the background checking dat ass
if memory server the girl also did some shots with even less wardrobe on

Leliana really let herself go

Slightly overweight person wanting to feel better by looking at landwhales

Itt user is sexy

If that's considered sexy, I now feel much, much better about myself.

>See, I wouldn't want to fuck any of these people, so I don't care if they're sluts at cons.
>makes we more than slightly queasy.

Post abs and give tips on exercises.

Truth. I took a shower and weigh 290 pounds and I got so much ass from homely girls with fat asses back in the day. Good times, good times.

Chocked full of crossdressers and Shemales. It's a man's explicit pleasure to get all that fucking futa cock, you hear?

That scene is only for 10-20 minutes on Thursday. The rest of the time there's plenty of space for the con-goers, and the "crush" is largely misrepresented.

The cosplayers are 95% shit as expected though.

You can beat it pretty easily if you know how.
>implying any dice other than the official Gencon set is worth buying.
So many exhibits giving away freebies you could run a pickup game of shadowrun with them.

Liegt am Autismus, Brudi, Volkskrankheit.

Can't make a post like that without backing it up.
Post your stomach