U.S fiat gateway exchanges

No one on here really talks about the problems getting fiat onto bittrex and binance or like shitcoin exchanges. Coinbase is out of the question because they blocked my buys optionfor no good reason . Gemini is o.k but 5 day bank transfers are killing me. How is Kraken? I have heard some good and not so good things about Kraken. and any other gateway exchanges recomindations? It should not be this hard to buy alt coins.

Used that exchange a couple of times, I remember they changed the name to error 520.
(Couldn't reach the site, it's fucking horrible)

Kraken sucks ass, but its better than coinbase. I use it to dump tethers when I cash out. But I'm starting to hit the low ass deposit and withdraw limits. Wonder what I would move on to as well, as I don't like holding USDT for long amounts of time.

I used it recently to wire 10k to my bank account, worked fine. Can't speak to higher amounts. It does have a tendency to give you an error page at high volume.

Kraken usually credits my wire transfers in the same day. Better customer support than coinbase.

If you live in a SEPA country you will do it fine with Kraken

kraken fixed their servers
no more errors
that was only problem with them

bitstamp?

kraken really has improved their servers it seems. havent got an error for a long time now. it was the only complaint i had with them and shitted all over them a few weeks ago. but they seem to be fine now.

Instead of depo fiat directly to the exchange, maybe you could try and source another place to buy eth, ltc or btc if coinbase has blocked you.
You literally have hundreds of coins you could search and potentially buy and send to the exchange instead of fucking with your bank.

Fucking normies man..." ONE website has blocked me from making purchases so I'll stick my finger up my ass and and cry"

Dummy

Kraken servers sucked so much ass it wasnt even funny. Their customer service and fiat deposit/withdrawal is second to none.

Now they fixed their servers finally so its all good.

>maybe you could try and source another place to buy eth, ltc or btc

this exactly what i am doing you stupid rude cunt.

Ok good luck desu

god you're fucking worthless

What do you want you dumb fuck, do you need me to do the homework for you?
Where the fuck are you located? Burgerland I presume.
How will you be making your purchase? Credit card or cash payment? Visa or MasterCard?

Tell me that much and I'll give you more then one option for making a purchase you cunt.

asskracken is really good for US and EU withdraws. I mine, so I don't have a pressing need to buy with fiat.

i think he meant "lrn 2 jewgle"

while you're at it, give us your account and routing number. we'll show you how to enter it into asskrak.

i dont want any thing from you, you piece of shit. i am doing my homework and its obvious you are no help to anyone the only thing i can ask of you is fuck off and go troll and different thread you fucking absoulute nigger tier piece of shit.

What? I just offered to do your homework for you because your too much of a kuck to use google.
Do you need someone to hold your hand?

>user, sweetie... what's this $300 charge on my credit card to?
>I'M DOING HOMEWORK MOM THESE NIGGER TIER PIECES OF SHIT WON'T DO THE WORK THEMSELVES
>A-alright then.. S-s-study hard..!

like have not already tried google get real
you are as worthless as

Just wait for FairX (IBM/Stellar crypto fiat exchange)

How to show everybody on biz your just a fucking normie.

you should have everything you need now, honey!
look, mommy did it for you!

you are such a faggot
you already knew that though

Rekt
Hahahaaaa

fucking worthless isrealy company
fucking worthless
something tells me you and are the same fucking faggot
fuck off

Gemini
/thread

hahhaaa
faggot
in done with
congratulations on derailing the thread you troll piece of shit.
on the next one. you fat worthless loser subhuman trash

where is kraken actually based? they operate from some apartment office in us.. what are their connection with EU? I heard that their clearing bank is based in Japan. Who the fuck are they?