Bone Piles

Necromantic neophytes, disciples of the Dark Arts, graverobbers, and exhumers, lend me your bones! Today we shall amass the greatest assortment of skulls, femora, ribs, and kneecaps! Together we will create a mountain of metacarpals most massive! All will gaze upon our portentous pile of pelves and crumble before the chilling collection of cartilage and calcium!

And what is this all for, you ask? I dunno, to scatter around a dungeon or something. Maybe make a few skelemans? We could jump into the pile and roll around and laugh and laugh! Come on! It'll be fun!

post your comfiest or most intimidating laboratories, towers and fortresses, brethren.

Doot Doot

Yeeessssss

aww, I thought they'd get there safe

Party bones

We need more bones, my brothers! Bones of all kinds! Don't forget the animals and beasts!

ok

I dunno, I just like to fix up the corpses of fallen heroines that challenge me and affix them in suspended chambers that freezes their rotting state in a macabre gallery of all those who have went against me before.

But a few skull walls sound neat. But are we sure they're not going to those deranged blood god berserker cultists? They're weird. And overly violent.

Skull walls are so passé. Big disorganized piles of bones are in!

I see through your ruse. Sorry to tell you, but the record for largest Boneyard ever created is still held by Algerion the Profane.

Idiots never should have let him get close to Auschwitz, I swear to god.

Good try, though.

No no, see, we add all of those bones to our bones and then we have even more bones... together!

Ahah! You have all been coaxed into a snafu! Now I shall fill my sack with your bones and have a great big sack full of bones! HAHAHAHA!