IOTA was a nice proof of concept for DAGs

IOTA was a nice proof of concept for DAGs

It's time for the true DAG to take it's rightful place as the KING

all hail RAI

Absolutely the king, but how high are we going?

$400 in 2 years

Ethereum made it from 7 dollar to 300 in a year, definately possible

who /DAG/got here?

I'd be happy with 1 spot above IOTA.

I still think IOTA has a higher potential, but both of these guys will be top 5 in the coming years.

Someone needs to convince me into carrying the blocks, because I am all IOTA at this point.

>tfw i'd be a millionaire if that happened

Which exchange carries raiblocks?

bitgrail

>this isn't BURST

Take a look at the raiblocks subreddit, i know it's reddit but you'll find more useful information there.

this shit will dump hard once this hits an exchange with actual liquidity

Nah, all of the whales were on bitgrail. A lot of 3rd world captcha miners. Those walls are long gone.

Millions of people have heard of Rai now, and the problems with exchanges and are waiting to buy on real exchanges.

It will blow up big on a real exchange, I'm expecting top 10 for sure, maybe top 5.

what are the chances theres a bug discovered from this new bounty that will let me get into Rai cheaper?

Stop! I already bought 100 on bitgrail. Don’t make me go all in

lol

>Nah, all the whales were on bitgrail
all the whales ARE on bitgrail and are waiting for it to hit another exchange so they can dump, is what I am saying

why wouldnt they dump now then?

Bitgrail has withdrawal limits you know

why wait? i saw a $6.4 million sell order today getting eaten in no time. They don't have to wait.

this thread is a great prove of how little you idiots know about crypto.

If they're on bitgrail why the hell would they wait till it hits another exchange before dumping?

Enlighten us you half god. Cant wait to hear your godly wisdom.

>Feeless, Scalabable, Instant
>Fucks IOTA.

What are you doing nigger?!