/cyoag/ CYOA General

Previous Thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Blast from the past edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bwl-aJm3wG4nczcza2VjaDVuUzQ?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=-O5tQUsCcus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't leave me ever again, user.

How pathetic is it that I still wish someone would make one of these with me as an actual, decent option rather than just a shitpost joke one?

>How pathetic is it
Not much.
You're not the only one who wants to be someone's waifu and bring joy to an user's lonely life. Someone should make a new one and with new authors.

You can be my mememe any day

How do we remove Italics?

You guys really should upgrade to the new model...

Somebody just needs to be her husbando so that she'll put out more effort in her work

Not slutty enough.

>Someone should make a new one and with new authors

I'm starting to think there's a macbeth type curse that prevents anyone from actually completing a new author CYOA

>Still no Celt
Come on man...

Can I join? I want headpats too.

>tfw someone cares to mention me

Starry Knights is coming along very well.

what's the max image resolution for Veeky Forums btw? I tried to upload page 2, but it denied the res.

had to crop it

Max resolution is 10000x10000, and max filesize is 8MB.

Anyone got Royal Revival 2?

No, there's no such thing.

There is. Theresa got corrupted, war's over, and your dad is dead. Also there was a map of the land.

Those are just expansions.

Well... Do you have them? Or where can I find them?

Check the pastebin, it's in the archive.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bwl-aJm3wG4nczcza2VjaDVuUzQ?usp=sharing

Thanks! Lots of love to you mate!

Lets make Mama Tiamat happy, guys! No kinslaying!

But the gods are kin too, and she can't be happy while they have her locked up.

When everybody is dead everybody will be happy

Are you going to be the ones to say that to your mother's face? She cries enough, don't you think?

>seeking CYOA author validition
yeah pretty pathetic but you're in good company

She'll be dead soon enough too

THANK THE LORD AND HEAVENS
I thought you all died !

Tears can heal, too.

>No kinslaying!
I don't intend to slay any of them, but due to the Notorious drawback it seems I'm going to come into conflict with the gods. I'm currently trying to rework my build to get just a few more points out of it. Though it feels weird to be buying multiple leg types as an Other body type(slime girl), that as a slime girl might at times not even have legs, but they are the most cost effective option.

Havnt seen this here for a while.

I can do it but I don't know any of you lot

You frogget!

MonsterMAN
Huge
Biped
Godblooded
Sensor horns, terrifying mien, fanged maw, grasping arms, hoofed legs, weaving tail
Pneumaphagy, spelltongue, aura, aureola, overdrive, regeneration, extra power 4, extra magic 10, extra speed 4
Theophagy, niké, gloriole
Ravenous hunger, maneater, bane, notorious
Power 10
Magic 15
Speed 10

>still no times of troubles 2

I will wait for tankista to return just like hachiko

Should I make a cool guy? Or a manipulable shota? Or a hot trap? wait I think I can make myself in this

>MonsterMAN

Roll one.
SD

my gayness is tingling

Roll one SDA

Alright, I think I have it.

>Magic Pouch B
I plan to be a massive hoarder on our adventure, taking every opportunity to rip reagents from even the tiniest nooks and crannies. I will reuse every single potion bottle like it was my last.

>Ingredients

Now here is where it gets fun. Now as I do not know where we are going or what we will face when we are there, I have packed a few general purpose potions of varying power and effect, to demonstrate my repertoire. I shall certainly restock over our journey, but these will be my first impression, as it were.

>Potion #1; Eagle Feather, Spotted Mushroom, Scarab in Amber
When only brute force will do, accept no substitutes. I can provide this to our premiere Sword and Boarder, or I can take it myself in a pinch.

>Potion #2; Sweetrain Berries, Angelmint, Sweetrain Blossom, Siren's Scale
Kick ass group healing that also provides additional protection from lethal attacks? This should certainly impress.

>Potion #3; Devilmint, Siren's Scale, Dickrock, Scarab in Amber, Transmutation Rune (applied only to dickrock)
This takes care of basically any foe who isn't outright immune to polymorphing effects. An absolute last resort, that only gets more powerful the longer it goes unused. Those minotaurs sure look a lot less scary in twin-tails.

Bump this forward

Roll

Roll two

fuck off and use random.org, you faggot

Roll 3

Roll 4

Nah, think I'll stay
Suck muh balls.

I mean... you'll get banned, but sure.

You forgot the page with the results of the last choice.

Is your rent a little high user? I'm sure one of these fine folks would be happy to split rent with you~

Where's the Planeswalker cyoa

AFAIK, there's no dedicated CYOA about becoming a Planeswalker.
There is one (or a few, not entirely sure) where one of the options is becoming a Planeswalker, but that's about it.

And the events page.

You become a Planeswalker at the end of Jumpchain

>Jumpchain
>end
youkeepusingthatword.reference

Wouldn't it make more sense to become a Planeswalker at the start?

Will never not pick the gamer bro

At the end of Jumpchain (It ends when you want it to end, there are special challenge "jumps" to end it) It is revealed that your whole journey of being sent to other worlds was all to unlock your planeswalker spark.

You end up as an Oldwalker. Which basically makes all of your choices in the Jumpchain moot, because you are so obscenely powerful from that one fact alone.

I have always been partial to platonic roommates with gamer bro myself.

On the other hand, letting the trap pretend to be your girlfriend and never confirming or denying anything might be some good trolly fun.

I ultimately had to drop an extra power, I was 1 point short for what I wanted even if I went full leg build.
>Monster Girl
>Normal, Other, Chaotic
>Sensor Horns, Extra Hornsx2 Purifying Horns
>Mesmerizing Mien, Wise Mien, Extra Mien
>Grasping Arms, Weaving Arms
>Weaving Wings, Extra Wingsx2, Feathered Wings, Diver Wings
>Weaving Legs, Grasping Legs, Spear Legs
>Extra Powerx4, Extra Magicx4, Extra Speedx6
>Spelltongue, Free from Other
>Pneumaphagy, Free from Chaotic
>Aura, Aureola, Regeneration
>Gloriole, Spellsoul
>Broodling, Notorious
>Freedom
Final stats
Power: 10
Magic: 11
Speed: 11
I might eventually make up the lost power stat with Pneumaphagy, but I'd rather not use that at all. However I am now a Chaos Slime Girl that can rip off her own purifying horns and throw them at people, only for the horns to regenerate so I can do it again! Purifying chaos slime horn missiles for everyone! I mean I'm still going to spend 6 years pretty much toyed with at the whims of the gods, but I'm sure it will be fine eventually I'll be strong enough to deal with them to some degree. Hopefully I'll be able to avoid any big wars or anything but this world doesn't seem that stable even without me messing with things.

Body parts can only be purchased once?
Can a body part option give its effect to more than one slot?
Can I have to two sets of Grasping Arms?

I seem to more be the Closted/Gamerbro type myself. It'd be fun to have another gamerbro as a Boyfriend, or the Athletic type wouldn't be bad either.

Also We Need More Yaoi Cyoas. Anyone else have anymore?

How about a husbando builder cyoa like the gentle femdom one but with guys

Answers gleaned from the "Body Part Rules" text.

>Body parts can only be purchased once?
>All options save those labeled "Extra X" can be selected only once.

>Can a body part option give its effect to more than one slot?
>Multiple slots of the same type manifest as one or more body parts with the benefits of the selected options.

>Can I have to two sets of Grasping Arms?
See the first answer.

That would be fun.
It'd probably be called Gentle Seme or something like that.

>Also We Need More Yaoi Cyoas.
Might want to start making them. A poll that was done earlier this year didn't paint a favorable picture for husbandos, let alone yaoi.
>Anyone else have anymore?
See . There's also Trap Maid.

Gamer Bro

We really do. Even just to annoy the waifu whores in these threads.

Yea we need you to get right on that. Now.

Thx, nice catch. I had it in a separate folder.

That one is decent. I like it.
Really. I don't mind Waifu CYOAs, but I'd At least like for some of them to have both genders to pick from.

>Type:
Monster
>Size:
-20 Gargantuan
>Body Type:
Other
>Monster Type:
Plantlike
>Body Parts:
-14 Ornamental+Sensor+Purifying+Extra Horns x3
-4 Wise+Extra Mien
-4 Weaving Arms (2 slots)
-3 Weaving Legs (2 slots)
-4 Weaving Tail (1 slot)
>Perks:
-10 Extra Magic x2
-4 Water Control
-5 Earth Control
-3 Aura
-4 Aureola
-6 Regeneration
>Shastra Astras:
-7 Rising Sea
-7 Land Waker
-5 Gloriole
>Choice
Freedom

>Final Stats:
Power: 8
Speed: 3

I'm not just any treant; I'm THE Treant.
A mobile pinewood, vaguelly resembling a monstrously oversized redwood.
A living, mobile bastion of peace and tranquility.
My needles, when they fall, can be used as a healing salve.
My inner light serves as a deterrent against those how would hurt others within my domain.
My Water and Earth magic let mold the terrain in ways that are beneficial for all; human, monster, or god. All are welcome, as long as they are peaceful.
Thanks for the help. I'm tired.

Monster Girl
Normal
Biped +1 Power and Speed
Godblooded

Horns
>Extra Horn x2, Purifying Horn, Ornamental Horns, Sensor Horns

Mien
>Extra Mien, Mesmerizing Mien, Wise Mien

Arm
>Extra Arm, Weaving Arm, Grasping Arm, Weapon Arm

Wing
>Extra Wings, Weaving Wings, Diver Wings

Leg
>Weaving Legs

Tail
>Weaving Tail

Powers
>Extra Power x2, Extra Magic x4, Extra Speed, Aura, Aureole, Spelltongue, Water Control, Ice Control, Mimicry

Shastra Astras
>Spellsoul, Gloriole, Age of Ice

Broodling

Vanir

My three horns shone bright and gold, pulsing with life and strangely sensitive. They curled into a crown atop my head and were pleasing to Mother’s eye.
My face was human and white as ivory, with no fangs to be found but Mother was fond of the beauty and cunning within it.
My arms were human in shape at first but the gold of my nails crept up to the elbow and Mother seemed satisfied with my glimmering ornate claws.
The ‘wings’ I grew confused Mother and I both, a spinning ring of grooved gold that seemed to float free of my back.
My tail was odder still, a smaller white halo that began to orbit it’s larger twin. Mother assured me that she had seen stranger and told me not to dwell on it.
My legs were weak and pale at first but the thin gold from my toenails covered them to the knee and Mother rejoiced at my first shaky steps.

I could not ignore our elder brother's pleas and I hope you all will forgive me. Once I have reached the height of my power I will be the jailer of the Gods to spare both sides from staining themselves in the blood of their kin.

Soon-ish?

>Type:
Monster
>Size:
Diminutive
>Body Type:
Other
>Monster Type:
Godblooded
>Body Parts:
-4 Wise+Extra Mien (1 slot)
-5 Beaked+Extra Maw (1 slot)
-9 Tentacle+Weaving+Extra Arms (5 slots)
-7 Weaving+Diver+Extra Wings (1 slot)
-5 Grasping+Weaving Legs (1 slot)
>Perks:
-40 Extra Power x8
-15 Extra Magic x3
-4 Water Control
-4 Wind Control
-4 Toxicity
-3 Mimicry
-0 Aura
-4 Aureola
-2 Soul Bond
-0 Regeneration (Other Body Type)
>Shastra Astras:
-7 Rising Sea
-7 Sirocco Howl
-5 Gloriole
>Drawback:
+20 Broodling
>Choice:
Freedom

>Final Stats:
Power: 10
Speed: 4

youtube.com/watch?v=-O5tQUsCcus

Blorp. I am a monster. A cuttlefish monster. Feed me fish, and we will have a contract. A Soul Bond.
What? Yes, I can be any color I want. But these color show how scary I am. All sane beings are frightened of the mighty cuttlefish. Blorp.

What genre would you call dream of genie, or sea of sand? Where it's not explicitly dark but it's unnerving. Grimbright? Brightdark?

Secretly hopeless.

>Author CYOAs
Pfff, bitch please the best lewd CYOA author off all times is not even in those. Clearly this CYOA is superior!

Awesome.

Haha guys it's me your author! We're friends. I don't need a real life, I have my friends here that know me. Aw I'm a shitposter extrodinare you guys know we just play around we like to have fun. We're pals. Anyways, working my on the newest CYOA. Keep you updated.

Alright, this imitation is WAY below average. 3/10, needs more work.