ITT we laugh at STRAT shitcoin hodlers

>he thinks it'll get him rich because "muh prufeshunalism"
>it's already dumping
>$3 by february
>30c by june
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

reminder that no one talked about stratis here for 4 months... No ICO projects are being announced, with china, and big companies in pipeline, biz tries to fud it lol. Well not biz, maybe ppl that hate biz.

its fucking DUMPING man
but good luck with your "muh prufeshunal enterprise" shilling

Thx bought more. Faglord homoking.

down 10 percent after a 3x, DUMPING!
keep fuding wanker. You missed the train to buy cheap.

It's a failed gen 2 blockchain.

muh phds peer reviewed process, cause I never learned to have self confidence ADA will take over. Bahahaha. maybe 10 years from now once they finally peer review how pointless they are.

And you are a failed abortion.

Went all in STRAT. Thx.

Enjoy loosing your money then.

I don't give two fucks about this shitcoin, but I'm completely sure you're creating fud to buy low.

just bought in. fuck u.

enjoy missing the rocketship you monumental retard, I'm all-in!

Sidechains, staking, ICOs Coinbase (probably), tumblebit, good community and the dev team is backed by Microsoft.

You realise PR hasn't even S T A R T E D

These guys have a shiny expensive London office, a fuck ton of cash and they're in it for the long haul. Get on board or kill yourself in a year

any FUDders going to give a good reason not to buy this coin? Didn't fucking think so

STRAT will always be a good investment
FUD'ders on suicide watch

How high can price go realistically

$750 unironically

this board hated on ripple because it was 'boring' 'slow' and 'too professional' (lmao) and missed out 11,000% gains. Don't listen to the FUD

Threads like these are always a good signal to buy. Just got some STRAT, thx.

I have some strat but fuck me a stratis launch party does not sound like a great way to spend NYE

This may very well be the most boring coin. Very much in line with C# and micro$oft in that regard

ETH/DASH/LTC/STRAT/KMD/ARDR/SYS are all boring as fuck coins.

But they all gain slow and steady.

I have cancelled my plans and sold my club ticket to spend the night staring at charts. Stratis first.

it was a fucking money sink, it destroyed so much potential capital, if you invested in Summer at the strat highs you were basically fucked in your ass, now at least it at a good fiat price, but everybody invested lost a lot of satoshis, you cant make that up, still hodling cause its gonna get on coinbase

hang in there you will be rewarded

>5522186

Xrp too jackass, and just about all the summer moon coins. Strat mooned a few weeks after xrp did this summer.