/40kg/ General, Warhammer 40k

Overused meme edition.

>New Codexes, Ad Fags, Tyranerds, Craftworld Eldumb, and Imperial Gay coming next

>Also Chapter approved and Necromunda stuff
warhammer-community.com/2017/08/31/breaking-news-studio-preview-from-the-nova-open/

>Konor Campaign, rigged.
konor.warhammer40000.com/

>GW FAQs (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata
>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

whc-cdn.games-workshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Warhammer_40000_Designers_Commentary.pdf
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/23/updated-faqs-and-boots-on-the-groundgw-homepage-post-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

aaaarghhh

How does assaulting people in a building work for a monster? Can it smack people on the second floor if its standing on the first floor?

*snorts*

AAAAAAAAARRRGGGHHHHHH

Save me, Boar! Save me!

leave cishits to me

I dont know exactly

I'd say if youre within 1" of the model you could whack it vertical or horizontal

Jesus that hand looks like it could crush a straight white male's skull.

Is that the Alexis tranny that makes 40k videos?

Just played some guy with these weird tiny marine models. Beat him really easily with my Primaris, over by turn 4.

Are they the squats I've heard about? They seemed a bit of a joke in the table but it was a fun game.

>3
Was this during an Earthquake?

Maybe they were from a defective kit? I would return them to the shop manager desu

>turn 4
>being this bad

Yarrick with +1 Leadership bubble or Pask with 6+ FnP, which is a better warlord if I'm bringing both?

Yeah playing in North Korea

Just had my first game of 40k. Very fun game IMO.

We were playing the Konor Campaign mission and I was defending. It was the last turn and I had to keep 5 minis on the objective to win... I ended up making 5 saves but my opponent used his last command point to make me reroll the save and I failed it.

My plasma gunners were really strong through the game, even risked it a few times overcharging without rerolls and killed jetbikes. Command points are a really fun tool and addition IMO.

> but my opponent used his last command point to make me reroll the save and I failed it.
But he cant do this

Your opponent can't make you reroll saves. You lost because you got cheated

How big are those damn Primaris marines? Jesus that gun is massive.

?

The rule says 'reroll any dice'.

You cannot spend a command point to force your opponent to reroll, it only works on your own dice unless they were using an army-specific stratagem I'm not familiar with

Glad you enjoyed it though

>my opponent used his last command point to make me reroll

I'd take the 6 fnp and get some commisars. Fear builds will still murder guard even with the extra 1 leadership. That being said I'm not an experienced guard player.

She(male) is hot

RE-roll. You may roll a die again.

He didn't roll your save a first time, so he can't roll it a second.

Yarrick is a commisar.

your fucking dice, you can't do anything about other people rolls.

Iron Warriors fag here, chucked something together.

1792/2000 points.

Spearhead Detachment:
Warpsmith - 76
Chaos Predator: Autocannon, Heavy Boltor Sponsons - 159
Maulerfield: Lasher Tendrils - 152
Maulerfield: Lasher Tendrils - 152

Spearhead Detachment
Sorcerer: Fleshmetal Exoskeleton - 102
Chaos Vindicator - 135
9 Havocs - 2 Lascannons, 2 Autocannons - 207
9 Havocs - 2 Lascannons, 2 Autocannons - 207
Chaos Rhino - 72
Chaos Rhino - 72

Super-Heavy Auxilary Detachment
Renegade Knight: Reaper Chainsword, Rapid Fire Battle Cannon - 258

I have 200~ points to play about with and shore up on where I'm lacking. The realisation that I can just use havocs in spearheads to replace Chaos Marines really helped me put a nail in their coffin.

>my opponent used his last command point to make me reroll

Nah they're rancid. Also a legit cunt

Quads have spoken you nerds, just buy ChadMarines untill you can't afford food.

ANY dice.

Not 'your dice'.

Why? I have watched the potcast she is in and she seems to be fine.

>YOU can re-roll any single dice
You got le tricked.

What do I do with an Ethereal in a Breacher and Stealth Suit heavy Tau list?

Stick him in the back with the Broadsides and re-roll 1s?

I need a second HQ and I won't use characters or more than 1 commander.

"Key" word is re-roll. GW eve FAQed this

Well you're obviously going to roll it.

The point is that its ANY dice.

I've got a KR case sitting around with no foam in it, and I'd like to make the thing useful. Is there anywhere I can get pluck foam in the right size besides KR themselves? Or failing that, even pre-cut foam?

based tranny with a plasma gun
BASED

Nah. Gimmee that big human titty.

How do you feel about cultists? I kind of feel your list is a bit short on actual dudemans to stand on objectives. Not necessarily a classic iron warriors choice though, I'll admit.

But it also says YOU may REROLL. So it implies that the original person who rolled it was you.

I'll spend a CP to reroll the TO's seeding roll for this round.

> 9 Havocs
> only 4 heavy/special+champion
Why? And why Rhinos without any additional combi-weapon?

No it doesn't.

You're obviously going to reroll it because you're the one who's spending the CP.

If it wanted you to only reroll your own dice, then it'd say 'Any of your dice' rather than 'any'.

You use the stratagem, you reroll your dice. Reroll also implies that the one using the stratagem was the one rolling the dice in the first place.

And, as flatly outlined by the rule-writer, you cannot reroll any dice your opponent rolls, only dice that you roll.

you can't roll your opponent dice, so if you didn't roll the first time you can't obviously re-roll it

Remember, hating trans people makes you a bigot, so you need to contrive some other reason to post shit about them on an anonymous image board.

Extra bodies to soak wounds is not a bad thing at all (but 5 are definitely excessive),

I tun my havoks 6-7 size

>some random twitter post
>not verified

That all you got?

>no Death Guard pre-order article on warhammer community

Why do they fucking hate death guard?

Please stop pretending to be retarded, user.

Who do you guys like for bits? Now that Tempestor Primes are separate units I find myself lacking a single scion for 3 full squads. On top of that, looking at my leftover parts, I figured out i can make a shitton more dudes if I just had legs and bodies. Problem is I can only find bodies on ebay. EVERYONE whos selling scion bits has everything but legs.

But its 10 excessive csm. Another squad with 2 heavu/special+ champion option or with 2 champions at 5 man squads

We had some fun last thread with OC autism, so let's try again. My idea is simple and I won't bore you with the story and shit. Basically it comes down to:

>SM captain
>3++ against ranged attacks, 5++ against close combat attacks
>relic blade that gives the enemy -1 to hit against him

How much would this cost compared to a normal captain ? Twenty more points than a Captain with a relic blade ?

No.

Try not ripping of Belial's special rules next time.

I'd say on par with relic blade + SS captain

What does is mean /40kg/?

New Raptors?
Or some replacement like the Hellbrute?

No shithead.

whc-cdn.games-workshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Warhammer_40000_Designers_Commentary.pdf

warhammer-community.com/2017/07/23/updated-faqs-and-boots-on-the-groundgw-homepage-post-2/

>all these (you)'s

You wanna reroll them posts boys?

Awww

I just finished chapter 1 of Hero of the Imperium. What a good start. Much better than Horus Rising, which was the most rushed thing I've ever seen.

Reboxing into the new box art style and an 8th ed. datasheet inside. No changes to the models themselves.

It was that or the old Watch Master block ability but I decided on Belial.

Neither. GW is having some serious issues with maintaining stock right now, people just keep buying it up.

Why his blade make him stealthy or what shit you mean?

It means they're sold out online you dumb ass.

He's right though, that twitter post isn't even varified and it's not even PRETENDING to be a gamesworkshop account.
It's most likely some Veeky Forums user who screencapped his own post.

B T F O
T
F
O

Yeah, but he asked what warlord trait if he brings both.

>starting my Salamander army
>reading about how Vulkan is missing, possibly dead
>cannot abide such heresy
>go to buy his mini at the GW site
>he's missing online too

I WON'T BELIEVE HE'S GONE.

>literally just words on a piece of paper. Just ink printed in a pattern.

Use a fireblade instead?

>tfw finally use a 6-man paladin bomb with hammers and hammerhand, ancient and Draigo in tow
They killed a whole 10-man terminator squad, it was fucking glorious. Chaoscucks btfo

On an aside, is there an official rule on how to damage brimstones? It's a pair on a base, but one wound per dude, so do multi damage weapons kill one or both?
also GK like this are the anathema to the chaos meta- hide dudes in cover, deepstrike in, use PAGKs to delet hordes while the Paladins do the dirty work. Merc the fuck out of invulns

So much bait, such successful fishing in this thread. It should be renamed "You got yourself caught edition"

Vulkan literally can't die. So right now, he's just a shitty dad.

Stop feeding

Is it worth deepstriking and trying to get a charge off or should I try and deepstrike in cover and just wait a turn to get an easier charge off?

I'm using Sicarian infiltrators if it makes a difference.

The brimstone profile is for everything on that single base.

What ?

Most buildings have 3" between floors, in previous editions there was a volume factor. That was why you could be in coherency and in a building

So can monsters assault past the 2nd floor?

>relic blade that gives the enemy -1 to hit against him
Why blade give him evasion skills?

Generally no, unless there are ramps and such. Trying to play an all melee Nidzilla army is a bad idea.

So basically 15 points for the blocking ? That seems reasonable.

So it IS a smart idea to deep strike Scions and such to the top floor of a building then.

The "No longer available" doesn't show up in those cases, Abbadon is sold out too but is not marked as "no longer available".

Guess I forgot to specify it's in CC only like Belial's ability. My bad.

>Nah. Gimmee that big human titty.
Well Eldar aren't exactly lacking in the titty department, you are correct.

Compared to SS/relic cap
5++ instead of 3++
-1 to hit

I'd say those cancel out each other.

got my dark eldar start collection yesterday.
where do I go from here and what units should I get?

Oh my fucking god, that cheater

No wonder I was salty his blob was so hard to kill, he had twice the number of fucking wounds. Well, I still won, so that's good

>8 man squad killed 10 man termie squad
Even veterans on packs with claws can do this

Mortarion comes out on the 16th, pre order will be open on the 9th