"The majority of the people in this Kingdom are Good-aligned"

>"The majority of the people in this Kingdom are Good-aligned"
>Only males can inherit land and titles
>Closes it's borders to other races

Shoo, /pol/. Go post blacked threads on /tv/.

The majority of people in a kingdom can be good and still the kingdom's aristocracy and lawmakers can be evil.
By their very nature they make up a relatively small fraction of the populace.
Not that there's really anything wrong with the kingdom you've described. It's neutral at worst.

>alignment
lol

Of course, user. Gender equality is true neutral and open borders are CN or NE, depending on the situation.

>gets invaded by nearby evil human men

Evil white human men, user. They're probably straight too.

>>Only males can inherit land and titles
>>Closes it's borders to other races
These are neutral at worst.

This is bait but I don't really care. Neither of those traits are worse than neutral because they don't say anything about the people. Gender equality doesn't make a race good neither does being open bordered. If you wanted them to be evil you would have to show how those traits make them evil. Do they attack other races on sight? Are women treated as second class citizens or slaves? This would make them evil.

Sounds fine to me. They probably even go to church and treat their dogs well.

I mean they have historically invaded the most

>Kingdom doesn't force the stresses of leadership up on women so they can live their lives in peace as the men volunteer their time and effort
>The Kingdom also spares prospective immigrants the hardship of living in ghettos with parallel societies rife with crime by not letting them into that situation to begin with

Yeah, I see nothing that suggests this Kingdom is anything other than good.

Actually that's not very true. They were just the most successful at it in the past few centuries.

>year of our lord 2017
>having alignments

Anyways neither of those are bad, and closed borders is lawful.

>Closes it's borders to other races
>There are no other races, and it's all in the kingdom's heads

Well it's not really forcing them to do anything, but in fact barring them from jobs they could be doing. The only reason you'd think they'd need more protection is because you assume them weaker/dumber/incompentent compared to men, which in D&D is evil.
>pares prospective immigrants the hardship of living in ghettos with parallel societies rife with crime
Which is based on the assumption that the kingdom would create ghettos(Evil) and that prospective immigrants are all criminals that would turn areas rife with crime(Evil)

That being said the society smacks of being more like a dickish Lawful Neutral/Lawful Evil. Anyone who lawds this kingdom as Good is probably a pretty unpleasant person themselves.

>that
>not good

>it's a "tumblr tries to start shit by false flagging as /pol/" episode

>Here, let me just ignore 99% of human history.
I'm glad people like you are dying off.

>The only reason you'd think they'd need more protection is because you assume them weaker/dumber/incompentent compared to men

Women are physically weaker than men. That is inarguable and not evil in the least.

Now what the fuck does have to do with running a buisness that doesn't involve hard labor?

>Fantasy setting
90% of the jobs in the Middle Ages were hard labor.

And having kids is more important than working.

In a modern setting, yea it's a bit eviler, just have them teach classes online or something

>which in D&D is evil.
Quote please?

>Which is based on the assumption that the kingdom would create ghettos
No, people from minority cultures with large enough numbers in a foreign area will always congregate together within varying levels of (dis)integration. It's not the actual citizens' fault. Birds of a feather flock together, we see this even IRL. Because the minorities are often poorer or recent immigrants, the alienages will tend to be poorer, and they people will probably live worse lives than if they stayed home. In that way, one could argue that a good society can and will prevent them from coming in to preserve the happiness of every both within the kingdom and out.

>Anyone who lawds this kingdom as Good is probably a pretty unpleasant person themselves.
That is an ad hominem, and therefore not an argument.

>>Fantasy setting
Nothing about fantasy setting implies strictly Medieval World, there are plenty of Alchemits, Wizards, and merchants in fantasy settings that don't do heavy lifting.

Wizards take a bunch of time to train and it takes a strong wizard to summon things that can farm

It's easier to just use peasants, cause wizards are rare and expensive.

>one could argue that a good society can and will prevent them from coming in
Because it's making a whole lot of assumptions about the state of the Kingdom their coming from and the immigrants own capability. Them being poorer doesn't necesarily imply that they still wouldn't be richer/better off than in their own country. See Immigration in the US since it's existence as an example.

The whole "Oh I'm sure you'll be better off starving in your wartorn hell hole, than being underclass here" is just trying moralize "We fucking hate, you and look down on you, fuck off". It's fine, they don't HAVE to let them in but don't try to moralize and don't pretend your doing what's best for everyone.

Own up to being a dick, is what I'm saying.

>Wizards take a bunch of time to train and it takes a strong wizard to summon things that can farm
A level 1 Adept can effectively generate infinite food and water.

A Wizard can do so by level 3. The tradeoffs are well worth it.

That's also ignoring the merchant bit.

It isn't mean to disallow immigrants. Having a country let immigrants typically causes cultural tensions and hurts the citizens and immigrants.

A truely good country would look out for its own citizens. However it would try to improve living conditions through industrialization and relief programs.

Believe what you want, Hans.

It's not good food and water as that created by farms

and you typically have to have a 3 people to 1 adept ratio

Whereas a farm can have a 50 people to 1 farm

No contradiction here if you're not retarded