Here comes the Money snake

Here she comes bois, the news is finally spreading. IBM - Fair Exchange confirmed!!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7meyr9/major_stellar_lumens_announcement_fairx_rumours/
medium.com/@anthony_barker/tempo-powered-by-the-stellar-network-has-been-selected-to-join-the-tokyo-government-blockchain-76d6035af7a6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

So why this would lead to an upward trend

this is just shit, sell it all and buy something good like sonm

I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

Damn, you're shit and so is your meme tier shitcoin.

The bots are real today...... go watch the interview

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7meyr9/major_stellar_lumens_announcement_fairx_rumours/

linked to the important part, her smile tells the entire story. Upvote the post as well to get this going even faster.

Shill bot account.
Ban this shit. Keeps posting same reply’s to same pajeet posts

Hello I am mechanic, here to fix robot, pls where ethernet port?

Sorry guys I just wanted to post this hot new meme I made

Stellar recently joined Tempo (Japanese blockchain accelerator programming).

medium.com/@anthony_barker/tempo-powered-by-the-stellar-network-has-been-selected-to-join-the-tokyo-government-blockchain-76d6035af7a6

*program

How high we going this time? I'm about to catch a flight. I guess sell before I board?

what and where in the fuck did this shit meme come from?

How fucking new are you?

It seems to be the latest unfunny "meme". Hope it goes away soon.

asshole why would u save this as a .gif fuck you

i been starin at this motherfucker for 5 mins and he doesnt move

hey look at this...it's alt coins being influenced negatively by every wild swing bitcoin has...no matter what direction it is in.

I have 5000 lumens now because of the ibm thing, its like 50% of my portfolio, my arsehole is clenched taking a gamble like this desu senpaitachi