How to Use Dividends for An Early Retirement

A few months ago, a brand new Cryptocurrency exchange, Binance was released. It started with no sizable trading, but quickly managed to bypass Bittrex and Gdax, the world’s biggest Cryptocurrency exchange in terms of Volume/Hours
This explosive growth can be accredited to Bianance’s innovative business model which pushed forward P2P marketing techniques like trade competitions and referrals. They also released a token, BNB, which has grown 100x since launch and is currently in the top 40 coins… The only thing this token does is save you 50% in fees.
KuCoin takes this further with its token KCS, which started at $0.71 and is now residing ~$1.80, as you can see, there is still a LOT of room to grow.
For any trade, KuCoin charges a 0.1% fee from both the trader and seller, making 0.2% total. 50% of this fee (0.1%) goes directly to holders of KCS!
As of today, KuCoin has $28 Mill of trading, with it going higher every day due to new coins being added and the incentive structure.
How does this effect you if you decide to get 5k of KuCoin?

Daily Volume = $28,000,000
Source(coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/kucoin/)
Fees for Trading (.02%) * $28,000,000 = $56,000
Fees given to shareholders (.50% * $56,000) = $28,000
Circulating Supply of KCS = 91,000,000
Daily Net = ($28,000/91,000,000) * 5,000 = 1.5384/day

So with KuCoins current volume, you get $1.53 per day which doesn’t sound a lot. But KuCoin s aggressively expanding and wants to be a big 4 exchange by 2019. We all know Crypto is growing exponentially, but lets use figures from today. Binance, the top exchange is at ~ $2,840,000,000 with the 4th exchange at around ~$1,800,000,000
Source(coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/)
If we do the same calculations on a trading volume of $2,000,000,000, assuming KuCoin has the max circulation of 181,043,076 we will get a DAILY dividend of around ~500… No joke. (Part 1)

Other urls found in this thread:

freebitcoins0investment.com/
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/kucoin/)
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Daily Volume = $2,000,000,000
Fees for Trading (.02%) * $2,000,000,000 = $40,000,000
Fees given to shareholders (.50% * $40,000,000) = $20,000,000
Max Circulating Supply of KCS = 181,043,076
Daily Net = ($20,000,000/181,043,076) * 5,000 = 552.354/day

That’s almost unbelievable, but you can check the site yourself. KCS is directly correlated with the popularity of the exchange, and if volume goes up, the price will go up. It’s only sitting at x2 the ICO right now which is pennies to what it could be.
One more thing to note, the dividends you get is not in monetary value, its distributed along all the cryptos that were traded, which means you will be able to get shares of the more popular and largest volume traded cryptos for that day.
Think about all the ICOs and new coins that have come out, some have even gone to 1000x. If you get a dollar of even a shitcoin that goes 10x, that dividend just 10xed it’s value.
As the overall trading of KuCoin increases, your portfolio automatically gets diversified, and dividends are then paid out daily.
KuCoin will give Binance a run for its money, not only for it’s new and innovative marketing techniques, but also for the amount of quality coins being listed there. I think KuCoin will be a top 10 contender by EOY 2018. I know this is not an instant rocket, but I think it’s a really good long term hold.
If you found this analysis helpful, and are not yet registered on Kucoin yet (where you can also buy the KCS token), you are free to use my referral code, which gets us both some free coins worth $10 as well.

1cbHt

we re going parabolic ETHS the name making moneys the game

I did not know Kucoin paid out in the top currencies that day, that is very very interesting.

This thread again? How much is Kucoin paying you

Nothing, just want to help people out which in turn helps me out. Its win/win. We're all in this together

He just wants the ref, that's his pay.

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

Thanks bro. I hope we all make it

why did the price start going up on the 14th?

cannot believe they named it cuck coin

Once volume goes up, the reward won't be 50, but 15%. do DYOR

The numbers are gibberish no idea why you multiply it all by 5000. No real mention of how con volume is listed or grows.

freebitcoins0investment.com/

updated so you can all understand what the gains are all about.

Fuck i signed up without the refferal code , any way i can claim dividents ?

Because its assuming that you buy 5k shares, should have made it more clear

So if I sign up and get someone to use my ref code, then its not a ponzi scheme?

1b6cP

It's not a ponzi if the person signing up doesn't have to pay anything to you. It's simply the referral style of marketing.

so 1.5 dollar on 10g how is that good

Gimme your ref

The price is gonna tank soon, the sell book is full.

E3gPu4

Don't FOMO into buying KCS, look at the order book and the volume is so low. We are looking at a correction in the next few hours, a nice dip to jump in.
Here is my code if you want 1Ra17

Thanks!

Heres mine guys: 1f3JR

The absolute state of biz.

Obvious shill thread with a damn ref code. Could it possibly be any more obvious pajeet?

Forgets to mention that the 50% rate into last and will reduce to 15%.

OP should be banned.

Here is text from an interview with the kucoin CEO:
Kent Li — Kucoin — Operation Director, [22.10.17 01:18]
Hi, we do have a plan to reduce the ratio of Kucoin Bonus. It will stay at 50% for at least 6 months, and it will be adjusted gradually, eventually it will be 15% after two or three years. As you know building and maintaining a high volume exchange will cost a lot of money. “Income” currently contains the GAS reward if you hold NEO on Kucoin, Income is also passive revenue if users hold certain kind of asset on Kucoin.

Free money is still free money:

Clark my lunk guyz 1f3JR

15% will still be good if they become a top 10 exchange

15% would still be around ~$150 a day with those figures. Not bad for sitting and hodling

This guy is shilling the thread with copypasta shit daily.

Hey guys, already hear about the next moon mission?
KCS traded on Kucoin.
It's an exchange token, that gives you dividents on the transaction fees of the exchange!
Assume you get 5000 shares of KCS we have the following dividents:

Daily Volume = $28,000,000
Source(coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/kucoin/)
Fees for Trading (.02%) * $28,000,000 = $56,000
Fees given to shareholders (.50% * $56,000) = $28,000
Circulating Supply of KCS = 91,000,000
Daily Net = ($28,000/91,000,000) * 5,000 = 1.5384/day

So with KuCoins current volume, you get $1.53 per day which doesn’t sound a lot. But KuCoin s aggressively expanding and wants to be a big 4 exchange by 2019. We all know Crypto is growing exponentially, but lets use figures from today. Binance, the top exchange is at ~ $2,840,000,000 with the 4th exchange at around ~$1,800,000,000
Source(coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/)
If we do the same calculations on a trading volume of $2,000,000,000, it sums up to ~552/day !!!!

1b6cP