Who else /movingtoBelarus/ to cash out?

Who else /movingtoBelarus/ to cash out?

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Belarus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>moving to a literal second world slavic shit hole just so you can avoid paying the taxes you owe to the country that's built everything around you
idiots like you disgust me

I agree. Dude is a brainlet

Go away moralfag.

wow you're fucking retarded

im from lithuania, if i make 5mil + im moving to live with belarusbros

belarus is great my dude. i guess youve never been there?

kek. jews are on fire

>that's using my taxes to replace me.
ftfy

not only taxes, but prices are much lower numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Belarus

Fuck off poorfag.
Keep dreaming ur shitcoin will blow

>not wanting to live like a king with the hot slavette and 4+ kids

Lmaoing at ur life

>being raped by taxes to pay for the military industrial complex and welfare queens
>hurr you didn't build that, muh land of the free, muh "first world country"
The US is a shithole ruled by narcissistic politicians and greedy bankers. Why would anyone feel they owe the US government anything when a quarter of my paycheck goes into a failing social security system which I will never see when Im older?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

>staying at a country at the ATH instead of going into the next moon mission

You sound like a broke ass kid, or college kid.
Obviously young regardless. Spoiled Lil poorfag. You ain’t going anywhere.
Mad that daddy trump is your overlord now?

I already pay taxes through my regular job. My crypto gains are purely my own doing and the government did fuck all to help me. I've lost so much fucking money over the years in crypto gains and never wrote off my crypto losses on my taxes. So now that I'm making a fuckton of money, I'm going to avoid those taxes in any way I can when I cash out.

>My crypto gains are purely my own doing

my stock trading is purely my own doing
but I will still pay taxes on the gains because im not a delusional libertarian retard

tell me you were being sarcastic

Cool, except we don't give a fuck about what your ideology is. I'm not even political but I would sure like to know where 40% of my profits went.

aka "I love dick in my ass" - you

Terrible argument. The success of my cryptocurrency portfolio has nothing to do with my government. The stock market is full of companies that benefit from government investment, infrastructure, security, etc.

And I'm not a libertarian.

Benedict Arnold Tax, if you are an American. Look it up.

I can't cash out either. I have $59.80 worth of BTC if I move them, I end up with $10? I've started with $23.

Nah dude he's right. If you think this world isn't fucking ruled by assholes/greedy jews/megalomaniacs then you live in a fantasy

This lad gets it

> paying the taxes you owe to the country that's
replaced you with niggers spics and nihaos so that the jews can prosper.

Fuck off useful idiot.

Updated: $57.82.

If they caught Martha steward, they’ll catch you

Portugal is the new crypto haven

Why worry about saving %20 to enjoy perfect security and shitting on the normies around you?