/ofg/ - /our fork general/

So with ZClassic we finally get the chance to invest in a BTC fork before it happens, and Bitcoin Private is the only fork besides Bitcoin Cash that does something remotely interesting. We all bought in yesterday and enjoyed glorious gains.

So what kind of price point are we looking at? Even shit-tier Bitcoin Gold has a 5 BILLION dollar market cap. Meanwhile, ZClassic barely tops 50 Million at around. Furthermore, even the shittiest Bitcoin forks that you’ve never heard of break $120. ZClassic is at $25.

We already know this is the second best Bitcoin fork, but even if it was literally the shittiest one, we are at a 5x from here.

/our fork/ general. Enjoy!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=$ZCL January&src=typd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can you elaborate? What do you mean "invest in a fork before it happens?"

t. brainlet

I just haven't read about it. Also really dumb to call someone brainlet for not understanding cutting edge , complicated technology. It is not a basic thing to understand so your comment was illogical and unwarranted, thus was discarded.

t. mad brainlet

yeah no you're just a fucking retard

im with u bro i dont understand any of this shit

still makin loads so im comfy

would like to know more about this 'fork' thing

How am I a retard? Explain.

Use full sentences.

I shall try to explain in brainlet terms. The fork will cause the coin to move, you could bet or believe on either direction, but it will probably move in relatively big percentages. Any motion is a chance to increase your assets, be it USD or BTC. If we know about the fork beforehand, we can act accordingly and profit.

When do you think the fork will happen, so far I see no set in stone date.

I think most forks are so valuable because nobody really gets them or bothers trading them. For example Binance/Bittrex/Coinbase holds most of the Bitcoin shitforks and they will never see the light of day.

So while this coin only has about 2 million in circulation, these are all being bought with the intention of flipping this shitfork. So the 2 million from this coin will practically destroy any value a shitfork could have. I'm thinking $25-40.

Today!? Shit where are the links

priced in durr

Sorry I don't understand brainlet language.

This information is PUBLIC, therefore PRICED IN the current price

how is it public if you don't even know before coming to this thread?

Well it clearly looks like half of biz still hasn’t realized this, and there’s isn’t a single popular reddit post about it yet.

This is the reason you check biz, friend

Look at the chart, his bags are heavy. A whale bought a bunch earlier today and a bunch of tards bought his bags and are now shilling utter garbage. Take any coin and make a shitty post that you are forking btc and it's gonna be awesome with no details or launch date. Shill it on biz and give them your bags. Then the bag holders make threads like this. The absolute state of crypto on biz.

screenshoted, will laugh at you when this coin reach $100 in coming week.

Oh god this will be so big if it happens. McAfee loves privacy coins so only a matter of time before he broadcast s this to the world.
I fucking love the logo and would of bought off that alone.

>coping with missing out

no user. i bought in at half this price

i AM the whale

Exact date TBD. We do know it’s sometime late January

twitter.com/search?q=$ZCL January&src=typd

Exactly. We missed out you faggot so why the fuck would we buy now
Also Pakistan will DESTROY india in the cricket and nuclear war

I explained in the original post. BTC forks are instant billion dollar valuations. Meanwhile, ZCL is barely 50M. Really not that hard to understand.

Also, look at the bull flag in the pic I just posted. Tell me, as more people learn about this do you think that will break up or down?

Easy 10x

You take your bitcoins and shove them up your ass. All these forks are fucking up the ENTIRE market, making it volatile, bleeding alts due to low volume while every retard sells into bitcoin to get their free Bitcoin Dogshit edition. Fuck bitcoin and fuck you.

Keep fighting the system with righteous indignation champ. The rest of us will make money.

holy shit strap in boys!! look at that bullflag

yep. just bought in

aaaaand it broke out

40 BTC wall at 200k sats destroyed